• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~The Forgotten Pokemon~~

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
mgbguy summed it up, basically.

No eeveelution can be forgotten. I see those around way too often.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I personally dont think any of them is actually bad or forgottten. Ive seen Masquerian sweeping teams. Zangoose Outspeed and kill ubers. Flareon defeating OUs. It all depends on the users skill. I mean Ive seen a freaking MAGIKARP sweep teams 6-0. It all depends on the trainers skill.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Farfetch'd is so damn forgotten you forgot to put him in the forgotten list.

I'm the only one who cares for the poor thing nowadays.

QQ

Also, Tentacruel, Kabutops, Omastar, Clefable, Sharpedo, and Hitmontop are no where near being forgotten.

TogeticTheRuler

I personally dont think any of them is actually bad or forgottten. Ive seen Masquerian sweeping teams. Zangoose Outspeed and kill ubers. Flareon defeating OUs. It all depends on the users skill. I mean Ive seen a freaking MAGIKARP sweep teams 6-0. It all depends on the trainers skill.

Before anyone says anything, the magikarp thing was against a complete noob who couldn't even stop a bellydrum pass from smeargle to magikarp.

And the other two battles, the opponent obviously was very stupid too ;o

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Any Pokemon mentioned in this thread isn't "forgotten", strictly speaking.

So yeah.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Corsala and Spinark I would say. Even though Spinnark is quite cool.

Miltiades

Unbeatable
I beleive that all Pokemon that you are talking about have something special.For example:Flareon can be really good especially on the attack stat,Meganium can make a great combo with toxic,substitute,leech seed and giga drain and of course Mantine with the amazing special defense stat.I tell all these from own experience.Enventuallly,I beleive that people only want the power of Pokemon and don't think about these Pokemon and a nice combo or a good strategy that can do with these Pokemon.
(That's only my opinion)

Last edited:
Aside from the person that that posted right before me maybe remembering these, below would be the list of TRUELY forgotten Pokemon that are obtainable ONLY in Red/Blue/Yellow versions, and CAN be obtained without the use of any external devices......

Missingno.
'M
3TrainerPoké
44Hy
A
4 4
LM4
7g
h POKé
Z4
Chiisai-u
?
PokéWTrainer
X - x
p T
Glitchy Charizard
pPkMnp
PkMn
4. .
Charizard 'M
Q

Shide

Whishcash isn't forgotten IMO. Just the other day, a ton of people on Shoddy were talking about them.

Tropius is very forgotten. I blame Flygon.

CHARIZARRRD

Butter Trainer
i cant imagine ever forgetting a pokemon. its weird i dont even remember learning the 3rd gen or 4th gen pokes, but some how i know what type they are and their ability.

Stantler and Dunesparce.

Don't get me wrong, after three years of playing Pokemon, I rarely forget a Pokemon now. But way back when, when I first started playing Pokemon, I constantly forgot Pokemon.

Stantler is always forgotten. It being in the NU tier (I would think that's what tier it would be in) doesn't help at all. Same with Dunesparce. When it showed up in my FR for the first time I was all, "What is that thing? Oh, a Dunesparce. Of course, I knew that..." Not my best, but eh. Point is, I used to always forget those Pokemon even existed.

Sprintking

Missingno.
'M
3TrainerPoké
44Hy
A
4 4
LM4
7g
h POKé
Z4
Chiisai-u
?
PokéWTrainer
X - x
p T
Glitchy Charizard
pPkMnp
PkMn
4. .
Charizard 'M
Q

Those aren't real pokemon, just glitches. As far as real pokemon go, pinsir, delibird, dunsparce, and shuckle get my vote among others, mostly johto pokemon that don't evolve.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
In my opinion Tropuis and Tangela are the most forgotten Pokemon; only because Nintendo actually forgot to set thier encounter rates in D/P. Yeah, Nintendo forgot about its own creations.

Staryu

I know, I know..
I wouldn't consider them to be forgotten, but a lot of them can't be used for the whole length of the game because there are a lot of better options.