• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~The Forgotten Pokemon~~

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Theres more forgots than that, and Flareon isnt forgot, its used competitavly. Meganium isnt really a forgot, As everyone loves Chikorita

granbull guy

Vasoline
Can I join?

ignite444

Burn baby, burn!
There are many Pokemon nowadays that I never see on Wi-fi. Those are just a start.

Hm, pokemon I always forget?

1/4 of the kanto pokemon... like jynx, pinsir, and tauros.
1/2 of the johto pokemon... like quilfish, xatu, corsola, dunsparce, etc...
1/4 of the hoenn pokemon... like mawile, soulrock, lunatone, and sableye... and especially luvdisc.
1/6 of the sinnoh pokemon mostly because they look dumb like rydon's evolution or are gimp like lumineon.

;136; Nope, Flareon isn't forgotten ;335; Sorta forgotten ;302; Yep, Spiritomb took over ;284; Yes ;319; Nope, Sharpedo isn't that forgotten ;154; Not at all ;115; Yep ;036; Nope, pretty good competitively ;076; Kinda ;210; Yep ;336; Yep ;182; Yep
;357; I don't think it will be forgotten for much longer ;162; Yep ;181; Nope ;317; Yep ;122; Nope ;141; Nope ;073; Lol. No way is this forgotten ;237; Especially this, not forgotten at all ;327; Yep ;199; Nope ;342; A bit ;226; Nope
;303; Yep ;367; Yep ;206; Dunsparce shall never be forgotten :0 ;139; A little bit ;234; Pretty forgotten ;340; A bit ;295; Yep ;369; Not that forgotten.

My thoughts. Based on what I see competitively.

ignite444

Burn baby, burn!
Fearow is definitely forgotten. It's one of my favorite bird Pokemon too.

squlicky4

well i think that dratini, dragonair and dragonite are fairly forgotten about tbh and also nidiking and nidoqueen

The Indomitable

Experienced Master
Qwilfish is probably one of the most forgettable pokemon known. Not that its a big deal, I mean, its basically Tentacruels little brother, with its mediocre stats and... surprisingly good moves

The Indomitable

SkinnySweatyMan

Yes, that is alot. But why dont we even think or consider them. 3\4 of them are good. I asked 3 Serebii members if they knew what Dunsparce was, and only 1 of them knew what it was.

Heh. Was that supposed to display some sort of message? If any sample size consists of only three people, it doesn't matter what the results were. It's way too small.

One thing that you might want to take into consideration is that younger members may have never played the first two generations.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Guys. Again, Chimecho.

Seriously.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Unfourtunately, even though Manectric is magnificent, the general community forgets about him. :(

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Definately Ampharos=/forgotten. Some that are forgotten- Pineco and forrettress, lanturn and chinchou, gorebyss, huntail, clamperl, Sentret, Furret, chimecho, chingling, I can go on and on and on and on... thus why I made the Forgotten Pokemon Club! Not trying to advertise but if any one wants to join they can... we're getting fairly low on members right now due to inactivity and this is a great page about them... so its only right to acknowledge the club right?

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
If Forretress is forgotten, I'm a flippin unicorn. Top OU, anyone?

Yeah, Chingling.. for some reason, I feel like I can't accept it as a true Pokemon.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Definately Ampharos=/forgotten. Some that are forgotten- Pineco and forrettress, lanturn and chinchou, gorebyss, huntail, clamperl, Sentret, Furret, chimecho, chingling, I can go on and on and on and on... thus why I made the Forgotten Pokemon Club! Not trying to advertise but if any one wants to join they can... we're getting fairly low on members right now due to inactivity and this is a great page about them... so its only right to acknowledge the club right?

Lol @ Forretress & Gorebyss being forgotten.
Furret can also rape non-ev'd pokes, trick + return.