• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~The Forgotten Pokemon~~

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
There are 493 Pokemon in this world. They are all special, but some Pokemon are forgotten. Here are the Pokemon:

;136; ;335; ;302; ;284; ;319; ;154; ;115; ;036; ;076; ;210; ;336; ;182;
;357; ;162; ;181; ;317; ;122; ;141; ;073; ;237; ;327; ;199; ;342; ;226;
;303; ;367; ;206; ;139; ;234; ;340; ;295; ;369;

Yes, that is alot. But why dont we even think or consider them. 3\4 of them are good. I asked 3 Serebii members if they knew what Dunsparce was, and only 1 of them knew what it was.

So why dont we think of these Pokemon?

mgbguy

Doo-doo-doo~~
Of the above, I see some of them in lower-tier battles, specifically Kangaskhan, Hitmontop, Slowking, Ampharos, Mantine, Omastar, and Kabutops; Tentacruel is a useful OU Pokemon. Clefable has the most broken ability in the game, since it's the only Stealth Rock-immune Pokemon, as well as a gigantic movepool to abuse it. I've personally gotten good use out of Crawdaunt and Mr. Mime (who's invaluable on a Baton Pass team).

The rest... most of them either have really bad stats (Sableye, Spinda, Mawile), awful typing (Masquerain), barren movepools (Flareon), are outclassed by other Pokemon (Seviper, Bellossom, Zangoose, Whiscash, Stantler, Swalot, Golem, Furret), are extremely difficult to use (Exploud, Dunsparce, Tropius, Granbull), or just can't fit into any of the current metagames (Huntail, Sharpedo). They're all nifty in some cases, but they're usually forgotten for better Pokemon (I never forget Spinda, though; he's awesome).

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Erm... What ^ said!
Personally, I love Furret. I wanted to use it on my Ruby Monotype challenge until I found out there was no way to get it.
I guess they're just excluded because other Pokemon are better... In most people's opinion.

People didn't know what Dunsparce was? Shame on them! Pokemon fans should know them all =3

xX

Bestemnx

SOUL SILVAHHH
But I loooooove flareon. ;____; No eeveelution is forgotten.

I don't think I've never seen a Swalot in battle honestly...

Volteon

Back I guess??
No eeveelution is forgotten.
This.

You forgot (eh) Girafarig.... I think the last time I searched for it in GTS I got no results..... and it's really creepy and yeah forgotten...

And no one can forget a Pokémon we see all the time while surfing btw =/ (Tentacruel)

anyways, mgbguy said almost everything...

Last edited:

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
Farfetch'd is probably so forgotten that you even forgot it to put it into the list.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Farfetch'd is probably so forgotten that you even forgot it to put it into the list.

im with you on that one but nobody ever liked him.

shinyspilingeo

Pokemon Master
I used to love Farfecd and Dunsparance everyone for got dunspiance

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Pinsir...nuff said

.VALO.

I love Octillery, I use one competetively and he's roasted 14 Bullet Punch Scizors so far.

Rogue

Pinsir...nuff said

This. I've only seen Pinsir once in several years in a competitive battle. It was against a Bug Monotype too. Also, nobody ever seems to mention it in.. anything. (Even though I personally think he's one of the coolest bug pokemon out there)

K-B-K

This. I've only seen Pinsir once in several years in a competitive battle. It was against a Bug Monotype too. Also, nobody ever seems to mention it in.. anything. (Even though I personally think he's one of the coolest bug pokemon out there)

I always caught Pinsir in Yellow but have never seen or owned one since.

Lightey

Kabutops is my favorite Pokemon.

Except Pichu.

I love most of them! They are cool! I wouldn't be silly enough to use any of them in competitive (except for a few like Tentacruel) but a lot of them have been on my Diamoind team play through (since I think you can win the game even if you have a team of......Magikarp :p). But there are some you forgot (hahaha they are so forgoten you forgot they were forgotten). These include Magikarp, Bidoof, Bibarel (I love those two but everyone seems to loathe them), Arbok and others that I forgot that I forgot them. But yeah. It is sad that a lot of people do forget some of those Pokémon.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
A lot of those need evolutions. Then maybe they won't be overlooked for better options.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Dunsparce and Stantler definitely. I like the rest lol.

Are you serious? Farfetch'd is freaking awesome, its a duck that uses a stick as a sword (Well thats what I like to think about it =P).

Last edited:

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Flareon is my Favorite out of the Kanto eveelutions. I like alot of the other pokemon on that list as well! Seviper and Zangoose are so cool!