• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The forgotten region

what do you think about this region?

• Great idea! i'd play it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good idea, but its wrong to devamp a whole game

• It's been done - but it sounds good anyway

• Sorry, i just don't like the idea

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

wormintheworks

I made some Extreme hoenn devamps and parallel hoenn types that i thought someone could use in a pokemon game set in hoenn, but with old graphics. i was hoping someone could help me because i can't find resources for cities
(old map sprites, etc.)

1AAdevamps.png

PARALLEL TYPES

If anyone wants to help make devamps, here are the kanto colours:
COLOURS
C U GUYS SOON !

nashie1

Even though the idea is to make them look worse, you've made them look to bad. Even the RBY sprites weren't polygonagal pieces of spriting. Seeing as I don't really do alot of extreme devamping I don't know what to suggest but kudos for extreme devamping and not just doing the colours. Maybe for Beautifly, try editing a RBY butterfree sprite. I did it with a charizard to create a devamped Flygon and it worked quite well so maybe you could try that.

Nobody's Nerd

Electric Engine
The RBY sprites mostly had a lack of color. The actual sprites weren't random... well, almost squiggles in some cases. A real RBY devamp would be entirely red and green, or blue and green.

Yami Ryu

Those really are terrible. Before you try devamping, do what most people do. Use a GRBY sprite to devamp into, via heavy editing. Some look so horrible you can't tell what they are nearly. And why are Swampert's eyes X's?

Go read the tutorial on how to DEVAMP not scratch horribly and call them devamps, like a friend of mine said :/

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
They don't look anything like Pokemon. Okay, so you do get the idea of extreme devamping, but you devamped it to look like (not trying to hurt your feelings) little 4-year-old drawings. I'm sorry, but please read a tutorial. There is a sticky thread with all the help you need on spriting, and you can find devamping there. ^_^