• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Form We Take

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
The Form We Take

Rating: PG13 + I will allow cussing to an extent but not extreme pointless. Things like damn and ***. While words that are a more troublesome matter such as the F word or B word could be have vols turned into *

Please keep sexual things PG12 or so, no extremeness but you may hint at certain things that had happened.

Basic rules such as bunnying and such apply.

Legendery/Player list

Articuno - PokemonBreederChris - Eros
Zapdos - Wobuffet fan - Eros
Moltres - resereved
Mewtwo -Tearen the Absol - Amin
Lugia - cdra1617 - Eros
Ho-oh ~ ~neon~ - Amin
Celebi
Entei - Ibuberu - Amin
Raikou - InnerFlame - Eros (Oooh different from the other beasts)
Suicune - Exxthus - Amin
Latias - Musical Mayhem - Eros
Latios - Skeith - Eros (Would have been interesting if you had gone with Amin 8D)
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza - Yami Ryu - Eros
Jirachi - Kyuubi-Chan - Eros
Deoxys - reserved
Uxie - reserved
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran
Darkrai - Lady Myuu - Amin
Giratina -
Cresselia - reserved
Manaphy
Shaymin -
Special Lucario - reserved

My Plot Devices
Dialga
Palkia
Regigigas
Arceus
Mew
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
2 special Lucario

Teams:

Eros

PokemonBreederChris
Wobuffet fan
cdra1617
InnerFlame
Musical Mayhem
Skeith
Yami Ryu
Kyuubi-Chan

Amin - We are outnumbered 8D

Tearen the Absol
~neon~
Ibuberu
Exxthus
Lady Myuu

Info​
Second Characters: PM me your requests and I'll think about it. I have all ready set aside some legenderies for other players that have come to me about this. So some may all ready be taken without your knowing. I think I have only two that I know for sure are gone for second characters. MY SUGGESTION is to make your second character on OPPOSITE team of your first. AKA if you chose Eros, make the second character Amin and vise versa.

Since we all ready have our characters established in the world. We don't have to mess with awakening posts and ooh what am I? posts. We can go right towards the plot, so people wont get bored. When you post, please list your Character name, legendry and Location for every post so I can keep up with where you are. Its very important I know the places you are at!

Prologue
This wasn't suppose to happen.​

She stood overlooking the world. Or so it felt. She recalled doing this a lot when... she could. How could she have messed up so badly? Everything had gone so wrong... this wasn't suppose to happen.

A hand rested on her head and she glanced up and gave a warm childish smile. It wasn't over yet, the enemy was still out there and he would begin to call forth those who served him and find a way to restore their memories, or worse, change them to his cause.

But she could play that game...

"Let us begin." She said to the tall man beside her.

He glared out across the horizon of the early dawn. Feeling weak and pathetic, but he dare not let it show. This wasn't suppose to happen, how could she do this to him? He so badly... why didn't anyone understand what his goal was?

He knew though, soon she would begin to call those foolish enough to side with her, to her. To begin to retrieve their lost thoughts... or the enemy may try to change those to her side.

"Start the gathering." He said, the woman who stood a few feet away nodded.

~
Amin - The call

It was early in the day, but all ready past sunrise. The sky was clear, no clouds in sight. The air held a gentle breeze that would sweep over those who were venturing outside in the calm weather that held just the right degrees of temperature for any human.

A few miles from Ecruteak city, near the lake... it was strangely quiet, eerie and empty of both human and pokemon life. As if something had driven both away, a bad aura, an omen of some sort. The wind did not blow here like it did elsewhere, the waters were still and the trees did not sway.

There lay a cave, a cave that led a path through to the other side of the lake. But something was odd about this cave, as it too had once been a dwelling place of pokemon, but now was empty of all life but a few stray moths.

Suddenly, with out warning, a beam of light shot forth from the dwelling. Exiting the cave through the top, with a loud shattering noise as it crushed through rock and stone. The light shot up through the air, brighter then the sun. It highlighted the trees and lake with brilliant sparkles.

Before it faded away...

It could be seen all across Johto and even a few spotted it in Kanto. The light was so tall and bright that it caused quite a concern. But after an investigation, no signs or any true damage other then a hole in the roof of the mountain cave could be seen. Many began to speculate it was a hyper beam gone wrong and the owners of said pokemon had long left. A few days passed and with no leads, the whole thing was dropped, as the light was never seen near there again...

And yet the pokemon never returned to Mt Motar.

~
Eros - The beacon

Ilex forest was a dark and dangerous place. Many a trainer has been lost here and it has claimed the life of a few woodsman and wandering teens. But was still a beautiful forest and was once claimed to be protected by a guardian. But now it is rotting, dying, fading. The trees no longer grow and the leaves have turned to their fall colors, though it is late spring.

The guardian's shrine still sits where it is. Long abandoned and covered in weed and vine. The forest is not empty of life though, few pokemon still try to dwell in it, but many more are dying. The Oddish finding it hard to dig back into the ground, lose their lives during the day. The HootHoot unable to find sufficient food supply have flown.

But some are lucky to still hear the cries of the night dwelling pokemon. But any who near the shrine realize how deadly quiet it grows, as if all life has fled from it. The trees do not creek, the grass does not bristle.

It is a dead place.

A beam of light shoots from the forest, entering high into the sky. Though it is the middle of the night, it lights up the heavens and makes it as bright as the day. The stars vanish from sight as the sky glows with the eerie light for an hour...

Then it fades away.

Many start to believe if is a hoax by the same trainer or pokemon who damaged the cave at Mt. Motar, but after yet another investigation, the only thing found is the crush remains of the shrine. No signs of people or pokemon around it for days, weeks even.

Soon with no leads, it is yet another case of this strange beam, set into the cold files of long forgotten and dismissed files.

~
MORE Info​

It has been a one week since the light at Mt. Motor accrued and two days since the light from the Ilex forest was seen. You witnessed both lights and strangely you felt as if you needed to go to this place that it happened.

A few felt drawn to head for the light in the Ilex forest. Others felt drawn to the light at Mt. Motor. Soon you decide that you can no longer push away this urge to go, because somehow you realize this may be... a sign. To find yourself. Even though you may not even truly want too, you know if you don't you'll regret it for the rest of this strange life.

And so when do you embark?

~
Where you are and how to get there.​

Okay guys, wherever you are, you have seen this light and you are drawn to it. Eros people go to Ilex, Amin go to Motar. You don't have to post every freakin step, especially since you are not in connection to anyone, thus it will be boring if you make five posts of just getting onto a route or something. So please make the correct judgments of how long you think it may take you to reach certain points with out flying yourself over to the location in an impossible way.

Depending on where you are at:

Amin people: If you have to pass through Ecruteak to get to Motor, then please stop there. This is a place where you will run into others of the Amin team (though you don't know that) and some plot points accrue here. If you are all ready around here, well then you get to have a jump start on it. Now if your coming from the opposite way, like from Mohagony town and you gotta get to Motor, you will get some up on the plot line as well since your closer.

Eros people: Depending on where you come from, you will either need to stop at Azalea town or the day-care. Depending on how many arrive at which places will result in what plot things will happen.

You are welcome to run into each other along the way and yes even interact on the first post. Its more fun when you are talking to people or about to and such, so why not? Don't be afraid guys. Right now I have to get around to making your powers so be expecting to see those after memorial day.

~

Name: Reese
Legend: Darkrai

I swear my posts just aren't as big as they use to be. *watches everyone make books worth of starting posts* shutup ;;​

"Here." The man said as he shoved the backpack into Reese's arm. The black woman smirked as she took the bag and went to place it on her shoulders. "That should hold you for awhile." The man said with an angry voice.

"Your upset." She commented as she crossed her arms.

"Of course I am! You.... you..."

"Got drunk." She interupted.

"And then you..."He continued, his face turning red.

"Brought a man to your apartment."Reese spoke again.

"And then he-"

"Hit on you instead of me."

"YEAH!"

Reese just laughed a little, "I didn't even know men did that to each other."

His face was now red, but not because of anger. He let out a huff as he leaned against the doorframe of his apartment. He had been letting Reese stay there until she got on her feet. But while she did that rathe quickly, she did it for all the wrong reasons.

"So this is it then." She said, not seeming to care all that much.

"Guess so. Your not paying rent and you..."

"Drive you crazy?" She chuckled a little, running a hand over her hair.

"Yeah." He looked down feeling guilty, "Plus you kept saying you wanted to check that light out from last week."

"I do." Reese took in a deep breath as she thought about that. How strange it was... how beautiful. She just had to know what made it, as if somewhere within her she all ready knew the answer. But She had to go there to recall it fully.

"You'll be careful?" Daniel said, showing he did still care.

Reese couldn't help but smile as she answered, "depends on what being careful will get me." She said as she turned to leave.

"If you need anything..." Daniel hated throwing her out, but at the same time, he knew she would ruin his life.

"I wont." The woman walked away, not caring if he said anything more. She headed down the stairs, not bothering with the elevator. Her slender frame slipping pass a couple heading up and then out the revolving doors. She burst out into the street where many people walked by. She got a few odd looks but ignored them completely as she glanced around, remembering the sight of the huge pillar of light from the window when it appeared. Spotting the way to go, she headed up the street, knowing she had a long walk just to get out of the city.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
Name: Scarlet
Legend: Entei

--

"... Green," Scarlet whispered faintly under her breath, a poignant feeling overwhelming her the moment she stepped through the gates of the National Park, her eyes darting this way and that, a clenched fist resting on her chest. She took in every inch of the greenery that surrounded her, slowly making her way into the park, admiring the immense variety of plant life around her. Here, nature went undisturbed, except for the periodic tending by gardeners. Stepping further into the beautiful garden of life, the girl spotted white benches positioned not too far from the entrance of the National Park. She sluggishly wandered over to them, gripping her sling bag tightly within her two hands, placing her posterior on the seat. She inhaled a deep breath of clean air, sinking further into the bench, her eyelids slowing closing themselves.

It had been a week since Scarlet had seen that entrancing light within the night sky. She had been sitting on the thick branch of a tree located within the outer boundaries of Ilex forest, curling up to a nice book with a torchlight shining light upon its delicate pages. The girl had gotten no farther than twenty pages when a dazzling light pierced the blanket of black, blinding her and causing her to nearly topple off the safety of the branch she had settled on. When the enchanting light finally died down, Scarlet had to blink a few times before recovering her vision. The light was unordinary, frightening, bizarre, yet, strangely it was calling out to her. Somehow, the female felt drawn towards the tower of light that had decorated the sky just a few moments ago. She slowly slid off the branch of the tree and climbed down the tall plant. By the time her feet landed firmly on the forest floor, Scarlet had decided to go after that fascinating light.

She starting packed her bag the next day, got side-tracked when an emergency occurred at the Pokemon Center, and finally completed her duties by the end of the third day. She left Azalea on the afternoon of the fourth day, bidding farewell to Kurt and his granddaughter, politely bowing to both of them and thanking them for their hospitality.

"... Thanks." was all she could manage, a thick red blush forming on her cheeks. One could easily see even though her face was naturally rosy in shade.

"Aye', no problem. If you find any apricots, give 'em to me and I'll make them into pokeballs!" Kurt laughed heartily, mock-saluting the person he had taken under his wing for the past two weeks. It felt a tad sad that she was leaving so soon, but, afterall, he would have less trouble looking after his peppy young grandchild without an extra mouth around to feed. Scarlet managed a weak smile at his words, bowing curtly once more before giving their family's Slowpoke a soft pat on the head as well. The pink coloured Water Type yawned in respones, wagging his tail ever so slowly in a good-bye.

The sixteen year old youth set out towards Ilex forest without anymore interruptions, determined to get through the behemoth trees and shrubs before the day was over. She succeeded in doing so and travelled on to Goldenrod City in a time of two days. Though amazed with the towering buildings located in the large city, the radio tower in particular, she carried on, avoiding unwanted distractions. Today, she had reached the National Park.

"I... deserve a rest." Scarlet informed nobody in particular, her eyes already shut as she tried to catch a short nap. She had been tuckered out by all that constant travelling for the last three days, some extra shut-eye couldn't hurt now, could it?

(OOC: RAWR. quite short. I promise more length next time. >.<; )

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Name: Dorenai
Legend: Rayquaza

~​

Dorenai's day started like any other.

"Meoooow~"

The small, soft cry woke Dorenai up as well as an alarm clock going off, muttering under his breath he ignored the Meowth for a moment as he sat up, trying to deal with the large green monster that was currently attacking his head and eating his face, then the small fuzzy cat pokemon that batted at said monster playfully, not helping the situation until Dorenai found the little Meowth, picked said Pokemon up, and set her down on his lap.

"Stay." He commanded the runt in a firm voice, there was a squeaked "Meowth," but the feline stayed where she was put as her master went about, taming the beast on his head, and finally looked more human then overgrown bush man. Grumbling a little still as he found some ties to help keep his hair from reverting completely back to the state it came to be every morning, but he was used to it, not completely liking it, but he was used to it. Even if it wasn't morning that he always woke up at.

Yawning slightly and stretching a bit, he scooped up the small purring cream colored fuzzball and went to get out of bed as the Meowth happily kneeded his clothing and arms, purring away as her eyes were closed from contentment. "Meoooowth," she mewed out with a purr and Dorenai patted her on the head all yes yes, you're a good little pokemon, as he headed out of the small bedroom of his small apartment, it wasn't the best thing ever, but it was enough for him and his single pokemon.

It didn't take long to get himself dressed and Meowth fed, and he realised he still needed to give her a name, but he was still working on it. Not that the small cat seemed to mind as once she was done eating, and with little warning, she shot up his pants, clawed up his shirt, thankfully missing his skin, and settled herself onto his shoulder, happy to perch herself there like a bird pokemon.

Dorenai gave her a dry look before reaching up with a hand and scratched the pokemon behind an ear, earning a louder purr that seemed even louder, with her right by his left ear. Shaking his head slightly as he pulled his hand away, Dorenai went to leave his small apartment, Meowth on shoulder.

It didn't take that long for him to get out and head off to wherever, he had no real destination in mind, as he was pretty much stranded in Goldenrod for the time being at anyrate, but he still had a choice of attempting to train his little Meowth in the route, or go through the park, but he didn't really want to choose either, as while he could stand one battle, or two, against wild pokemon, he didn't like the thought of facing trainers, they normally had far stronger pokemon, and normally did not hold back against going full out against the little cat pokemon.

Sighing and ignoring the happy purring coming from his left shoulder, he decided to go to the park, maybe any trainers there would be to distracted catching bugs or something, and let him try and get Meowth to learn Payday, as that'd make life a bit easier.. hopefully.

ahaha my post is short too.

>.> I blame my ankle. I CAN BLAME MY ANKLE.

Name: Jira
Legend: Jirachi

"Hey wake up soon will you?" She heard a voice breaking to nice sleep.

"Yeah... Soon..." She mumbled and turned around to continue sleeping.

"Come on. You said you wanted to check out the ligth you talekd about." The boy stood in the doorway.

"Okay. I'll be up in a minute. You go fix breakfast." Jira said getting out of the bed.

"Sure." Aaron said nodding and then turning around and went downstairs.

Jira got up and streched as much as she could, yawning. She got dressed and were soon on her way down to the kitchen, still yawning. "So, you said you wouldn't let me away to the ligth without a pokémon. Rigth?" She asked the boy.

"Yep. We'll have to try to find one for you." Aaron said and took a bite of his sandwich.

"What kind then?" Jira asked. Although she had an interest in pokémon she did not yet have any of her own or did not know so much about them.

"I don't know. How about we just go looking and see what we can find?" He took another bite and started to chew while thinking.

Jira nodded. That would probably be the best. "Okay. Then let's get done here so we can start looking for a pokémon." She smiled and then added on: "I really want to check out that light." She took a slice of bread and made a sandwich too.

Aaron nodded as he had started to put back things where they belonged. "Arer you going to help me?" He asked.

Jira got up with a small smiled and helped him put the dishers in the dishwasher.

"Ready to go looking?" He sad smiling mischievous.

"All set!" Jira answered smiling too.

They got some pokéballs and other thing that they would need. Walking out in the brigth sunlight made Jira smile in a way that said she preferred the nigth. Aaron looked around and then started to walk. Jira followed with quick steps. Reaching the national Park pokémon were soon seen around them keeping their distance.

Soon Jira carried a pokéball and a Pidgeotto were comfortalby resting at her shoulder.

"Isn't he cute?" Aaron asked looking a Pidgeotto.

Jira nodded. "He one of the cutest I've seen." She said smilingand blushing at the same time as she thought about both Aaron and the bird on her shoulder.

"Well, I guess it's time for you to continue towards the ligth." Aaron said looking disappointed down on his feet. "Hope we'll meet again." He said trying to cheer her up with a smile.

Jira looked down to, it was hard to leave a friand like him behind but she had to. "We will meet again. I promise." She said, aiming for nothing else than making the promise come true in the end. That was her thought before she turned around and started walking towards the place where she had seen the ligth. Leaving Aaron behind.

Last edited:

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Name: Sean
Legendary: Mewtwo

"You all set then, Sean?" asked Buck, giving his ever persistent, cheery smile. Sean nodded slowly as he hefted the rucksack onto his back. It wasn't the most elegant piece of traveling equipment he'd ever known, but it did carry alot of items. Not to mention it smelled of the fragrant berries that he'd come to love. Farming on the Starfa Ranch had made him care deeply about berries, and he'd miss tending for them.

"I'm ready to leave, Buck." Sean said in a matter of fact tone. Buck's persistently cheery tone would be another aspect about this home he'd miss, as well as his wifes cooking. Buck gave Sean a pat on the back, and smiled.

"Easy come, easy go, eh son? Well, You're welcom back any time." Buck said. Sean gave a nod and exited the front door, taking a deep whiff of the crisp night air. He observed the shifting lights of the train that moved between Johto and her neighboring country of Kanto. Route thirty six stretched before him, masked by peacefully swaying in the breeze. Sean's skin reflected faint, faint purple sheen as he walked onward towards Ecutreak.

He couldn't be sure of the origin of the pillar of light he'd seen from his ranch window, but it seemed like Ecutreak would be a good place to start. He walked on silently, memorizing the landscape before him. He calculated his could be at Ecutreak by midday tommorow, if he took a two hour break to sleep at sunrise. He walked on.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Name: Rain
Identity: Lugia

"So that's it, then? You're just leaving?" A short woman with light brown hair asked, her tone a mix of concern and anger. A much taller woman of the same age stood at the doorway, her stance indicating that she was about to leave.

"I didn't want to disturb you at this hour," the pale woman responded, looking back at the couple that had been her caretakers for the past week. Yashiro, the darker woman, shook her head. There was also a man standing near her; Kariya. Yashiro walked up to the albino in the doorway and thrust a strange black object into her hands.

"Rain, you can't go without at least taking more than the shirt on your back," she proclaimed, observing the tall girl--Rain--'s suprised look. "It's a backpack, hon. It's full of food and essentials." Rain blinked at the object, then found a zipper and peered inside.

Kariya, who had been mostly silent, lazily explained, "We packed you some crackers and stuff that'll last a while, and some instant ramen. Plus the money you left to pay for your board."

Rain looked at him in suprise. "I have to repay you somehow... you've been very kind to me." It wasn't much money, she knew that, but it was what she had made on their condition to have her pay for her keep. She didn't really want to take it with her, but Kariya seemed insistant.

"Nah, we're fine," the man said with a shrug, "you need it more than we do."

Yashiro pointed into the backpack. "I would have sent you a raincoat, but something tells me you wouldn't use it, so there's a towel in there, plus a change of underwear." Rain looked mortified for a moment. "In case you decide to jump in a river like you normally do."

The tall woman zipped up the backpack and clumsily put it over her shoulders. "I don't know however I can thank you..." she fixed one of the straps, then returned her gaze to the caretakers. "I guess... I guess I should go before the rain starts?"

"Yeah," Yashiro said, waving Rain off, "Get a move on, hon. I don't think I can listen to you mumble about that light any longer." She smirked, sarcasm fleeting across her features. "Plus, you know you can come back when it's all done, if you don't find anything. You're not exactly troublesome, y'know?" This was only partially true; indeed, Rain lived on instant ramen, which wasn't bad, but Yashiro had complained incessantly about how much electricity she was using to dry Rain's clothes every time she decided to go sit in the, well, the rain.

Rain smiled at them. These people weren't so bad. She wasn't sure if she could trust anyone, though, and she definately couldn't keep relying on these people. That light from the Ilex forest... it had felt familiar, just like the rain and the sea. But it had been even more familiar than that... something different. Like it had called to her. There wouldn't be a better time than now to leave and figure out who--and what--she was. "Thanks for everything," Rain said as she turned back toward the open door and stepped out into the cloudy day, her caretakers waving sleepily after her as she turned the corner and disappeared.

But she couldn't possibly fathom just how far she was going to have to go. Something told her there was an easier way than to walk north and all the way around the sea, but it wasn't clicking, and so she was stuck going the long way around. Good thing she had gotten such an early start... even though Rain couldn't see the sun for the clouds anyway, she was fairly sure it hadn't risen. She hadn't seen the red glow yet. And she had never woken up after the sunrise had passed.

And as Rain passed the sign that read, on its opposite side, "Welcome to Olivine City", she realized: This will be one heck of a walk.

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
Jude
Zapdos
Goldenrod

The next few days of Jude's life was nothing but a whirlwind of events. He had to go to a bookstore to fill out the job application. It asked for things such as his Social Security and telephone number. Things which he never heard about. He sat down among the chatter of other people and tried to fill it out to the best of his abilities.

He went back to the radio station, paper clutched tightly in his hand. He walked up to the officer in charge when all of a sudden a bright light had overpowered him. It was blinding, causing him to drop the paper. This light was almost as though it was from the heavens itself. When at last it subsided, he tried to find his application, but it seemed to have been blown by the wind.

"Whoah, was that a solar ecplise?!?" The officer said, rubbing his eyes from the bright light as well.
"It seems like something more," Jude said, thinking by stroking his chin, "Like something that angels would reveal to us." He crossed his legs for a little while.
"You must be crazy to believe in angels and demons and whatnot." And on that note, he walked back to his post and acted as though nothing had happened.

Jude took the lost application as well as the light as a means to his strange destiny. He decided to investigate the cause of this problem. As he walked through the crowded streets, past the cursing drivers and the disorderely pedestrians, he thought he heard the slightest presence of others who thought like him. He discarded the thought, thinking that it must be his imagination and walked through the gates at the end of the city.

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
I was so incredibly rushed. D:

((OOC: My character's intro is in my sign up sample, found here. I'll have my post take place just after that, and then have an 'a week later' bit, too. Also... sorry Myuu. I always write waaay too much, and once I start, I can't seem to stop.... ^^; ))

Name: ??? (Nejan)
Legend: Suicune (Amin)

The young man followed the Rattata down the alley, watching them run. They moved quite surely, as opposed to his earlier uneven gait. As his running shoes crunched over the loose pebbles and bottle caps, he was struck with a sudden idea: was he supposed to walk on all fours? He paused. It was an interesting concept... two legs didn't feel quite right, and it might explain why he'd had so much trouble earlier.

Deciding that testing the theory was more important than directly following the Rattata, he knelt down and put his hands to the cracked cement, and crawled. He winced. The hard ground hurt his knees a little. Instead, he tried putting his hands and feet... which lead to his bottom sticking up in the air at a strange angle. Seeing as it didn't seem to help (and the broken glass everywhere was hard on the hands), he went back to his original his two-legged strategy.

By now, he'd definitely lost sight of his 'guides'. As he pondered what to do next he wiped his forehead, mentally noting that something else should be there, and gazed ahead at where the Rattata had gone. Should he continue in that direction? Seemed the most logical thing to do as they were the only direction he had been given, and wandering around aimlessly didn't seem wise. However, there seemed to be a decent amount of noise coming from that end of the alley... strange rushing sounds and voices, and he occasionally could catch a glimpse of large wheeled-somethings before they zoomed out of sight once again. They were... hm... cars? Yes, that seemed right.

Looking curious and hopelessly lost, he slowly meandered toward the end of the alley, eyes moving from one thing to the next. There were flyers and faded posters here and there that advertised various goods and events, most of which looked as though they had long passed. He had just passed out of the alley onto the main sidewalk, and was eyeing a flyer that advertised "Santos's Super Spell Tag Saturdays" when suddenly--

WHAM!

Something ploughed roughly into his right side, and before he knew it he was on the ground again, various food items falling all around him. As soon as he'd gotten his bearings he blinked, confused. It was a young auburn-haired woman with a Smeargle who'd knocked him over (on the ground as well), and a teenage boy who seemed to be trying to keep up with her. She groaned, and then spotted the person she'd run into.

"Oh! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" she cried, her Smeargle hurriedly gathering the food back into the grocery bag, "Are you okay?" This seemed to confuse him even more.

"Nice going sis..." grumbled the boy. The woman's green eyes flicked over to her younger brother and back to the stranger she'd collided with. She smiled embarrassedly offering a half-hearted, "A heh heh," followed by a falsely cheery, "Shut up, Zeke..." out the side of her mouth.

"Not my fault you don't watch where you're going," he smirked with a shrug, and casually put his hands behind his head. She shot Zeke a dirty look, who didn't seem to notice, and stood. She offered a hand to the person she'd hit, who was still on the ground.

"Here, let me help you up," she offered, smiling in contrition. He stared at her hand, unsure of what to do. This seemed to make her a little uncomfortable. "Just take my hand," she said. Slowly, he reached up and took her hand with his own, and she pulled him upright. As he stood facing them, he made another mental note that they were both indeed walking on two legs. Satisfaction blossomed within him as he saw that he'd gotten it right, and he smiled.

"Oh, so you are okay," said the woman with relief, misinterpreting his expression, "Oh, thanks, Sandro!" she said as her Smeargle handed her the groceries, "I'm Aneko, by the way. What's your name?" The young man looked startled. "I just want to know who to apologize to, is all."

"Hm?" A... name? Yes, what was his name? "M-my... I...." It was then that he realized he couldn't speak. Not properly anyways, but it was as though his mouth was unused to forming the words that seemed to come so easily to these people. Dispirited and utterly confused, all he could do was gaze sadly at Aneko to try to show that he could not answer her question even if he could. She frowned.

"You... you don't know your name?" she asked unsurely. Her brother just stared disbelievingly.

The downcast stranger opened his mouth to respond, but closed it, unable to respond. Aneko's face fell further as the gravity of the situation hit her. She was about to say something when she was interrupted by Zeke tapping her arm. She gave him a blank look which changed to horror as he tapped the watch on his wrist. In a flurry, Aneko fumbled with a Poke Ball in her free hand and recalled her Smeargle. She paused and bit her lip, shifting anxiously on the spot and unsure of what to do about the plight of the nameless man.

"We're gonna be late," Zeke stated plainly.

"I know, but we can't just leave him here," she answered in a tense voice, "We should take him with us just for now."

"We don't have time to stop by the Cop Shop," said Zeke, incredulous.

"We'll go home first, and then we can ask at the Police Station," she explained, then turned to back to the young man, "Could you come with us?" He seemed at a loss of what else he could do, so he simply nodded. Aneko smiled, then blinked in surprise as a large raindrop splashed on her face. "Good, because it's starting to rain." With that, the three people ran down the street to whatever destination they had in mind.

Running through the rain, though... the young man couldn't help but feel at home. The smell... the rain... the feeling of flying over the ground.... He almost laughed aloud at the joy of it all. The green of the plants popped in the moisture and secret colors swirled in the gray sky above. It was truly beautiful....

"Hey, slow down, will ya?! You don't know where you're going!" Zeke cried, then his tone changed, "Hey, what the heck is that?" They all stopped, staring at the sky to the northwest. A large pillar of light had pierced the sky, bathing the city in a blinding white light and shining through the raindrops until they shone and glowed like molten fire. They watched in silence for a moment, when the noise of the beam suddenly reached them in a wave: a distorted crunching echo that rolled over them like thunder. In a few moments, it was over.

The silence seemed complete. Only the rain continued to his to the ground, drenching them all. It was a while before any of them spoke.

"W-wasn't that... Mt. Mortar?" asked Zeke.

"I dunno..." Aneko responded in a distant voice.

The nameless man remained still. That light... something about sparked a feeling within him. It was horrible and wonderful at once, but more than that, it seemed to be the only thing that felt significant so far. That beam of light was important. He didn't know how or why, but it was something grand and something terrible and something fantastic. What was it, though?

They started off again, though not as quickly. Haste didn't seem as important after witnessing what they had.

It had been a week since he'd seen the light from Mt. Mortar. Aneko and Zeke belonged to a loving family that turned out to run the local Poke Mart. The two siblings had been late, and their mother (Ada) had given them a serious talking-to and was only silenced when her husband (Daren) had swept her into an enthusiastic kiss. As she tried in vain to beat him off with a dish rag, Zeke had play-wrestled with the family Growlithe, Zag. It was a while before the chaos had subsided enough for them to introduce their new aquaintance.

They had gone to the Police Station, but it seemed that all they could do was leave his profile. The police looked stressed and seemed swamped with local phone calls and countless emails from the Mahogany unit about the unusual light that had erupted from Mt. Mortar. There was a lot of speculation, much of which guessing that the light had been a Hyper Beam from an unknown source, and investigations were still pending.

The young man had nowhere to stay, so the family had been kind enough to give him a room in their house above the store, and had him work at the store to pay for his keep. He learned to speak quickly, and picked it up within a day or two. During a special trip to the Ruins of Alph nearby, he had felt quite at home. People claimed that strange Pokemon appeared to people on occasion, but they had seen none, much to Zeke's disappointment. The ususual patterns on the walls seemed of some importance. After reading them, he had suddenly told them a name.

"Nejan," he had said, "Please, call me Nejan."

All week Nejan had had dreams of the light, calling to him in a hushed, musical voice. He wanted to both forget the light and to learn as much about it as possible. He yearned to find it, but did not want to part himself with the kind family. He often had just sat back and watched them, and couldn't help smiling at how close they were. Ada was often in loving disbelief over her children, shaking a finger jokingly at them, and Daren had a way of smiling even through the most brutal of tongue-lashings about where he left his socks. Nejan himself became a well-known member of the community, or as well-known as one could become in a few days. His polite demeanor and naivete made him popular with the customers (the family had vainy tried to explain money to him, and ended having him sweep instead).

Strange rumors circulated about the mysterious light. The Pokemon had not returned, they whispered, and said that it was a bad omen. Two days ago another light had shone from the direction of Ilex Forest. In the pandemonium that ensued, people began to voice their concerns over where the next one would surface. The areas they had appeared unfailingly became dead zones, so public concern was great. No matter what he heard about it though, Nejan needed to find the light and its soundless voice that chimed like music in his head. The strange beacon that called to him and brushed its way into his dreams. He would tell them... tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: I may not be around for a lot've this weekend, being as it is a holiday weekend and all. Just warning ya. Also, appologize for the short post. It's late here, and I'm tired, but I wanted to post SOMETHING. I'll probably edit it and make it nice and long tomorrow.

Name: Licky
Legend: Latias

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Licky asked shakily, her fingers running through her short hair. Liza continued stuffing some of Licky's licky into the mouth of a happily gobbling Miltank. It nibbled giddily, tail wagging.

"Liza!" she snapped, trying to get her attention. The boat swayed as it turned.

"Shyuddup, the fat driver will hear you!" Liza whispered, stuffing more licky into its mouth, "You're lucky I came along so we could even GET on this boat!

"I'm sorry, but I don't think this is right," Licky's amber eyes scanned the crate-filled boat. Around her were crates full of cabbages. They'd hopped into the back of the small boat, which was open at the back, sort of like a truck. The only thing guarding it had been a then-snoring Miltank, who was now happily nibbling on Licky's supply of Licorice.

Liza rolled her eyes, "Of course YOU don't. But I do. How else are we going to get to Ilex Forest, walk? Then we'd have to go all the way up to Violet City..." She pushed her hand back into the licky bag. But now it was empty. She fumbled around, "Great, now what do we feed it?"

Licky looked aroud, "Cabbage?" she suggested, although it probably wasn't the right thing to do. Then she spotted the Miltank's wagging tail. It was cute, bobby. She wanted to touch it. She reached out, and yanked. The Miltank shreiked in pain, leaping up from where it had been sitting, patiently awaiting more food, now running towards the front of the truck-like boat.

"What'd you do that for idiot?!" Liza yelled, leaping up. Licky gasped as the rythmic groan of the engine ceased, the boat slowing toa stop. Two sets of footsteps could clearly be heard. One was a clanking of hooves, obviously the Miltank. The others were heavy, and muffled as though shuffling.

"Quick, back here!" Liza grabbed Licky's arm, yanking the stunned teen behind the Cabbage boxes.

"Shtupid Miltank," a gruff voice declared, "There ain't nothin' back here but cabbages,"

The Miltank paused, looking around. Where had his friends gone, "Mil?" he asked in confusion. He tugged on the gruff man's pants, "Mil!" he swore, pointing to where they'd been. All that remained was an empty bag of licorice.

"Miltank, how many timez've I told yew not to eat candy!" he scolded, then turned and left.

The Miltank's ears drooped as he scanned for the girls again. Licky started out towards him, "Oh no. You got us into this mess, by wanting to see the stupid forest witht he stupid light, but now, I'm being in charge. We are staying RIGHT. HERE." Liza grabbed Licky's arm, pulling her back down.

"But he's sad," Licky could feel the cold lonliness radiating from the Miltank, even from here. But Liza's cold was stronger, along with a hot fury.

"Too damn bad," she muttered, crossing her arms. It was going to be a long boat ride.

Last edited:

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
Name: Lucy
Legend: Ho-Oh

The Park was practically no different from most days. The two boys who frequented the Park giggled as they printed out the picture of their latest semi-Pokémon monstrosity, preparing to put it up as a “LOST” poster. A smart-looking lady quietly sipped her cup of coffee, petting her sleepy Persian. Children played in amongst the trees, squealing excitedly when their pet Pokémon found them in their game of hide and seek.

And, naturally, there were battles.

One girl sat high above the ground one a large bough. She was dressed in the usual green uniform that the staff of the Park wore. She kept a lazy eye on the large, Pokéball-shaped expanse of grass where scuffles between Pokémon and trainers were held. Really, all she had to do at the moment was to make sure that something akin to a massacre didn’t occur. Lucy sighed and idly plucked a nut of some kind of a branch above her.

“What’d you say?” A voice of a teenage male reached her ear. Curiously, Lucy looked down. A few metres away from her tree two young men stood, sneering at each other.

“Nothing,” the other boy replied in a slow, drawling voice. “I don’t think your miniscule brain would understand my very simple insult.” The first teen glared at the second, before flipping him the bird. The second teen laughed loudly. “Well, that certainly takes the cake! I cannot believe I did not come up with that retort myself!”

“That’s it!” the first boy roared, leaping at the second boy with hands outstretched. The second boy nimbly dodged and the first teen crashed to the ground. Lucy giggled at the odd spectacle.

“Tch,” the second boy started, wagging his finger. “Why don’t we settle this out properly, without any of the bloodlust?” The teenager plucked a Pokéball off his belt and spun it on his forefinger. He smiled at the first teen. “Well?”

“YOU’RE ON!” the dimmer of the two agreed forcefully, and hurled a Pokéball he dug out of his pocket between them. In a flash of bright light a bipedal creature materialised, baring every one of its forty-two teeth. It resembled a crocodile, with yellow markings on its body making it look like it was wearing the clothing of a caveman. Red spikes ran down its head, stopping at the base of its neck. The second boy nodded and tossed his Pokéball, to reveal a Pokémon that almost resemble the nut that Lucy was holding but with a pair of legs and eyes.

Lucy’s eyes narrowed. These two were doing the wrong thing- they should’ve been battling in the grass, not on the pavers. She threw the nut at the more intelligent boy, which hit him on the leg. With a yelp, he turned up to face the girl. Lucy leaned forwards. “Come on, you know the rules!” she stated. “Any and all battles must be held in the long grass, got it?”

The second boy sighed and waved the dimmer one over. Lucy could faintly hear the first boy’s mutter of “Stupid rules”. Content, she shuffled back into a more comfortable position and started staring at the sky. Twice she had seen it light up at night and eradicate every star for a few minutes. She didn’t understand the cause of the second, but she clearly saw the cause of the first. That was the day she had awoken on the fountain, and since the shed that she resided in was unhospitable that night she had decided to sleep under the stars. Or, at least, an ungodly light that had shot up from vaguely in the direction of Ecruteak. She had not had the time to investigate the source as she would’ve liked, but at least the next day was going to be what her superiors called a “day off”. That was going to be her opportunity… hopefully.

Her gaze dropped to the two young boys with the printer, who were now howling with laughter. The lady and her Persian had gone, but the bench where they were sitting on, a girl was presently sleeping. Lucy sighed. Yet another rule breaker to deal with. She clambered down the tree with ease and set off towards her. The girl seemed a few years older than Lucy, yet a little shorter. The strangest thing was that she looked familiar somehow, but Lucy was sure she had never seen her before. She looked absolutely exhausted. Lucy wanted to leave her there, but rules were rules.

“Excuse me,” she said softly, shaking the sleeper. “Wake up, please. You can’t sleep here, miss.”

~~~

*Sneezes* I'm sick, yay. And character interaction :D

Last edited:

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
Name : Scarlet
Legend : Entei

--

"Scarlet, Scarlet, come up here!"

The emerald coloured Slowpoke cried out shrilly from above, his tail wagging side to side as his plump body shifted back and forth on the top of the cloud he had settled himself on. The cloud was a bizzare shade of violet, but strangely, Scarlet found no problem with the strange oddity. She stretched out an open palm as the Slowpoke and his cloud descended down towards ground level, answering his beckon. She climbed upon the fluffy ship of purple with no question, however, the Slowpoke glared at her with his pink coloured eyes, his green tail poked her ever so softly. It gradually began to feel like the tail was shaking her, and the Slowpoke opened his gigantic mouth, speaking out.

"Wake up, please. You can't sleep here, miss."

Scarlet's eyes fluttered open, feeling ever so drowsy after being awoken. It took her a moment or two to retrieve her vision, but soon enough, it became clear that she had been deprived from her sleep by none other than a nosy person from the National Park's staff. A frown contorted on her sleepy face, as she raised her eyes to scrutinize the rude disturber of sleep.

".. Hey.. People like to sleep, do-" she stopped in mid-sentence, her eyes resting on the image of the young girl in front of her. She was a young teenager, one could make a rough estimation from the look of her overall frame, the younger girl also seemed taller than her. Her hair was somehow, a captivating golden colour, but it was the park staff’s eyes that really caught Scarlet’s attention. In those golden orbs, the girl could not pinpoint how or why, but, she found herself calming down. After a few seconds, the irritation of being woken up had dissipated into thin air, in its place, a warmth of attraction to the young female soon came to be.

“... Hello,” Scarlet smiled faintly, standing up from the bench and slinging her bag over one shoulder.

“You… will be my new friend.” she continued, her voice betraying her excitement, yawning once after stating the fact to her new pal.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post I’ve been finishing my last tests, getting beautified, and celebrating. I’m officially a high school graduate yayz! *Flashes diploma at random people* Yes it’s real; thirteen long years of working hard finally pays off. *Is happy yet at the same time sad* Enough about me here’s my postie.

Name: Magna
Identity: Raikou

For a long time, Magna just stared at herself in the mirror; she wasn’t fixing her white hair or anything, she just stood there and stared. It was not like her, standing still with a fixed look of anxious, of sorrow on her face. Though time had brought her here not extremely long ago, she liked it here. More than anything she would love to stay there, but she couldn’t. Something was calling her since she saw those lights shooting up from the far distance; something she just couldn’t ignore. Maybe this would help her remember her past and what she was but maybe it is something best not known… She gave her head a shake before turning away from the mirror.

“Well I guess there’s no reason to be worrying about it now.” She whispered and then exited the room; she made her why down the hallway and now the case of stairs. Reaching the ground level near the door to exit the house four people stood: Two adults and twin girls.

“Oh Magna dear, it‘s so sad to see you leaving.” The older lady spoke walking up to her and gave her a hug. She got a small shock when she touched her bare arm. “Here… I made you lunches and pack some of our milk for your journey” she handed her a golden color backpack with a large zipped opening and several small size ones.

“Thanks but I-”

“Don‘t say you can‘t” the long black hair twin named Alana interrupted, “It’s too cliché. You can and you will and I pack a map and sleeping bag for you.” She gave the darkly tanned hair girl a glare at first but is soften up too and friendly smile. And when over to tell her were she could find the stuff she packed.

“Well it’s not much” the other twin, Gwen with the short black hair said, “But here.” She walked over and place a Mareep shaped bag in Magna’s hand. “It’s one of my favorite old wallets; it has about 3000 PD inside just incase you need it.”

Then there was one, the older man and the owner of the Moo Moo Farm, he walked over not saying a word. Approaching, he remained silent; he placed his hand on the young adult female shoulder. “Well I guess this is good-bye, it been great having you around. We, especially I, will miss our favorite deliver girl. Good luck and please don‘t be a stranger, come and visit us anytime.”

“You guys…” the 18 year old girl was nearly speechless, she didn’t know how to express her gratefulness for these people kind, except for the most obvious way. “Thank you.”

After many farewells Magna departed out into the wildness. It wasn’t too long until Magnemite began to gather; and her pace speed increase. Even though she wasn’t in a full blown sprint she was moving pretty fast. More Magnemite join and follow behind her. Suddenly she burst into a sprint leaving the metal pokemon far behind. Looking back to see if she lost them she bumped into something. Feeling warm she knew she had bumped into a person. The two of them fell and skidded on the dirt road. Magna left knee was slightly scrapped and she was on top of the person she ran into.

“I‘m so sor…ry…” She paused as she looked down at this thin girl as she lay on top of her. This girl with long white-yellow hair with dark blue bangs that nearly completely covered sparkling ruby red eyes gave of a weird feeling. Such a strange feeling… like she knew this individual yet she was certain she had never seen a human with such a bizarre appearance. She could not help but stare at this person, curiosity of how blue bang lady was connect to bleach hair female… “W-who are you and do you know who I am?”

OOC: Yeah sorry for the rough meeting cdra but I thought it be better than just walking up and meeting you XD

cdra1617

Not a Seadra

She had been walking for a long time now. The sun had risen and the clouds had faded away; a strange occurance for Rain, so used to the eternally overcast Olivine City. Bright yellow lines fell upon the grove where Rain walked, nibbling on a cracker as she continued on. She would continue on until she collapsed. Rain wasn't the type to stop once she had started moving in the direction of the Ilex forest, where the Light had appeared.

And she really hadn't expected to find herself flat on the ground at any time. Yet here she was, underneath another person who had quite effectively squashed the confused albino (shocking her literally at the same time, which wasn't exactly pleasant). Feeling the other person move off of her, Rain sat up somewhat and turned back to see a girl with bleached hair looking at her with curious and confused eyes. There was something curious about her, those soft gray eyes and hair the same color as Rain's. But there was something beyond that... that familiar feeling again.

After her apology, the darker-skinned girl hurridly stammered, "W-who are you and do you know who I am?” Rain blinked in response. The same question had raced through her own mind at seeing this strange girl.

"I am... I am called Rain," she answered, shifting to a standing position as the other girl did. "But I don't know if that's my name or not." Their eyes met again and Rain calmly said, "I don't think I know who you are. What's your name?" Nervously she brushed a piece of her hair out of her eyes, though it immediately fell back into place so Rain quickly forfeit the effort. There was an unspoken exchange between their eyes of the familiarity that each girl felt equally, yet neither understood.

Given a moment to think, Rain realized that there was dirt all over her pants and a bit on her shirt, and that there was a slight discomfort in her left shoulder from the fall. Luckily her backpack didn't seem to be flattened; not that you can really hurt insta-noodles anyway. She expectantly waited for the other girl to respond, trying not to get lost in her thoughts.

((OOC: lol probably the most appropriate way to get Rain's attention anyway. >> this feels short.))

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo

This was quite disappointing to her, she really was hoping to find out something about herself; then again red eye female thought she may know her. Rain is what the lady called herself; she never really gave rain much thought unless the flashing lightning and roars of thunder appeared. She had no problem with lightning and thunder, in fact; she found it fun just to search for flashes in the sky and waiting and listening for the following grumbles.

“My name or rather the name given to me is Magna” She answered with a bit of a smile, this was a bit strange for her… normal she was so much cautious around people yet around this person she felt okay to trust her even if it was just a little. This only made want to know more of Rain meaning to her. She noticed the bag nestled on her back. “Are you going somewhere?”

Magna stopped to think… that was extremely nosy of her…next thing she knows she’ll be asking her weight, height, shoes size… What in the world was going on with her… she meet a girl which she has a familiar feeling around, she doing thing she never would have done… her whole personality just seem to be affected. A buzzing sound caught her attention; an uncomfortable and worry appeared on her face as she turned to see the source. With luck only a single Magnemite appeared and she sighed in relieved but still slight look of worry on her face. She scanned the area hastily before looking back at Rain.

OOC: This post feels even shorter than your last one cdra.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Name: Check
Identity: Latios

Robert strolled into the room and found his patient staring out the window as usual. He had been doing it ever since those bursts of lights had graced the sky almost as though he was expecting something to happen... or someone to arrive. Robert had been surprised that no one had been to see the boy yet, he had no Pokémon so he clearly wasn’t travelling anywhere yet no one from the local area had reported their son missing and the boy, well, he wasn’t in the best passion to recall where he came from.

“So recall anything today?” Robert asked causing the boy to visually jolt with surprise before turning to see Robert. Well I say see Robert, it was more like glance at Robert’s shirt, the boy didn’t have enough courage to make eye contact yet but still it was a vast improvement from when they brought him in.

“Ah good morning doctor.” He said with a stutter in a quiet tone “I’m sorry but I haven’t recalled anything.”

“No need to apologise.” Robert said with a sigh, before adjusting his clipboard “Just let me know when you do okay?”

“Okay” The boy said, smiling and relaxing a little, another sign of improvement... on the social side of things. Robert glanced down at the sheet of paper before him.

“Memory recovery... no... check” He said causing the boy to look up expectantly “No not you, the mark” Robert moaned recalling how the boy had gotten this strange name.

It had been the first day that Check had been admitted, Robert had been assigned a patient who had been found collapsed in an alley way. He had suspected that the boy had been the victim of a gang (most likely Rocket) attack yet there wasn’t a single mark on his body. He’d come around whilst Robert was in the middle of his examination.

“Ah good morning” Robert had said, the boy winced and looked to his left. Odd Robert had thought.

“What happened to you?” He asked, the boy shook his head.

“Do you know where you are?” the boy’s face began to unsettle, he shook his head again.

“Do you know who you are?” tears of frustration began to appear in the corner of the boy’s eyes, he clutched his head and shook it back and forth.

“Can’t remember, can’t remember” He sobbed in a gradually increasing tone, Robert was quick to comfort the boy. After a while he’d calmed down and Robert checked the paper on his clip board.

“Patient has amnesia... check” He said aloud through force of habit, the boy adjusted his gaze closer to Roberts direction.

“Is that me?” He asked in a quiet tone, Robert looked at him surprised.

“What do you mean?”

“Check... that’s me right?”

“Does it sound like your name?”

“You’re the one who called me it, so yes?” Robert rubbed his temple in frustration, not quite believing what he was hearing.

“So you think your name is Check?”
“Yep”

“...Fine” Robert said before filling in the form with Check as the boy’s name, he was going to be given a place holder name anyway why not one he invented himself? The rest of the examination had been just as strange with Check mentioning how he felt different and how his hands felt smaller but Robert didn’t really pay it any heed. The guy had just lost his mind after all.

“Well unless there’s anything else you need I’m going to go.” Robert said, back in the present and motioning toward the exit.

“Well there is one thing...” Check said lowering his gaze as though he were to ask about something taboo.

“Which is?” Robert asked genuinely curious, this was the first time Check had actually needed something outside his check up.

“I want to go outside.”

OOC: Yeah, not the worlds greatest opening post (mine never are) but hey at least I posted right? Oh and btw Check's probally not gonna leave the hospital till someone else shows up D:

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Name: Tiffany
Legend: Articuno

In every fable, in every legend, there is always talk of a dark sinister forest. The abyssal labyrinths of wooded pillars, green skies, has always lead many astray, many lost. Yet the forests are bittersweet, for they carry everything one needs, yet they can as easily bite back and silence forever. Such a forest, a dark labyrinth existed in the southern reaches of the lands of Johto. It was known as Ilex forest, a dangerous place where no one should travel alone. This forest, was not always dark, and dangerous, for it ancient tales, the land was sanctuary and protected by a guardian, who had long departed its stead.

The trees now dying, life slowly oozing out of the once sturdy roots that held up the massive trees. Branches, left naked, or their leaves tainted with feinting colors. Ilex forest was nay a place where one would travel lightly, or alone. Yet, despite the large dying forest, those of Azalea Town, still use Ilex forest for many of their homes, their occupations. One such a person, the Charcoal master; who’s charcoal usage was world known to even give Pokemon of the fire denomination stronger flame.

A lone girl, accompanied by an odd stick wielding duck, behind them, a camel-like creature, smoke bellowing from its back. The three treaded this forest path, the duck leading the way, marching with its stick like a baton, the girl following the duck closely, her arms full of bundled fine wood, and the camel slowly trudging behind, carrying a cart filled with treated lumber, harvesting tools, animal bone powder, and a few bags of sugar. The girl had an unsure, indecisive face, on what to do, she occasionally looked around herself into the depths of the forest beyond the trail, curious and scared at the same time. She only knew one thing to do, and that was to follow the strange duck creature. The duck creature stopped, and peered at a log; the duck looked back at the girl.

“Far? Fetch’d - far!” The duck picked its stick with its beak, and pointed at an unearthed tree with its wing, awaiting the girl’s orders. The girl peered at the strange duck, frantically pointing at the tree, a moment of confusion came over her, but yet, the soft words of her landlord, the charcoal master came to mind.

This here, is Hotkey, one of my Farfetch’d. He is my best worker, when it comes to cutting down those trees for size, strongest working desire, and greatly independent. So I ask you, if you could follow him and keep a watchful eye over him. Make sure he doesn’t go flying off either….a few years back we had an incident with another of his kin, and almost got my whole staff lost in those darn woods….Anyway, Tiff was it? I need you to go out with Anthony towards the forest, and collect me a new batch of wood, to help make some more charcoal, it’s hard when you have world renown. *The man chuckled, as Tiffany came back to reality*

Tiffany looked towards the Farfetch’d, her hands instinctually brushing back at her long hair. Tiffany let out a weak smile, and slowly nodded towards the odd duck, the dock let out what seemed to be a smirk, and took the stick from its mouth, wielding the stick like a samurai. Hotkey’s eyes squinted, and with a large squaking yell, jumped up into the air, cross-chopping the fallen tree into many pieces. Tiffany, her crystal blue eyes gazing intent at the duck's chopping techniques, found herself dumbfounded, never before seeing such .... grace in what that duck was doing. As the duck was trimbing down to simple size the large piece of lumber, Tiffany let out a large sigh, and sat down against a skinny tree, leaning her back against it.

"It sure....is cold..." Tiffany verbalized, as she rubbed her right shoulder. The camel carrying the cart, slowly rose its head toward Tiffany, letting out a large relaxed breath.

"Nuuummmm" purred the Numel as it slowly, ackwardly moved its way towards Tiffany. Tiffany seeing the camel, smiles again, and let the camel come up against her. Numel was a walking furnace, and the warming touch of Numel was very sensational for Tiffany. Her mind enjoyed these flurry of emotions and feelings, yet at the same time, she dwelled on the fact that they seemed foreign to her. Tiffany patted the camel on the head, with a smile.

"...I wonder how, Mister Anne." Tiffany paused for a thought, looking at the Numel. "Mister Anthony is doing, it feels like I've gotten really far into this forest."

"Mister Anthony's doing fine, lady Tiffany." A large booming voice came about. As Tiffany turned her head toward the direction of the voice, almost instantly, a large gust of wind hit her face, and the next thing she knew, a larger duck with the same stick as Hotkey stood atop her head, diligently, saluting the silouette heading towards Tiffany. Tiffany wanted to scream out at the sudden attack from another Farfetch'd, yet she jumped up very fast, knocking the bird off her head onto the ground, and jumped behind the incoming man's back. The man looked back at her.

"...hey Tiff....Nice to see you too...." The man smiled a gentle smirk back at Tiffany. Tiffany, with a sudden flushed face of red, looked up at the towering man.

"I..erm, uhm, well, it's, I, you see..." Tiffany was at lost of words, her face too blushed for her to think about his question, she was confused. Anthony laughed.

"Hehe, I see, well Miss Tiffany, I think it is safe to head into town, this forest, when the sun begins to fade, ... it is a dangerous place..." The man put his hand on the Numel. "And I assure you, Numbskull is probably very tired from carrying the cart all day, and he deserves a nice dinner and rest."

Tiffany looked at the Numel, then at Anthony, and like understanding what 'tired' looked like. "That thing....is tired? It..."

"Yeah, Numel's aren't ones to show very much emotion, in fact, their whole bodies are slow in reaction...they can probably par with a slowpoke in reaction time....either that...or they are incredibly stupid--"

Tiffany looked confused at Anthony's reply, and had anger at the same time, for his tease on the numel.

"-- Hmm, Kylee!" Anthony looked at the Farfetch'd that had previously fallen of Tiffany's head, the Farfetch'd was strutting her wings, and cleaning herself off from the dirt she obtained in the impact. "Kylee!" The bird looked up toward Antrhony. "Kylee! Can you show here, Miss Lindy, the ability of a Numel?"

The bird looked confused at the command for a second, but then her eyes blew up like fire, with her stick, the bird jabbed strongly into Numel's hide. The Numel yawned, as the bird continously slapped the numel with her stick. Tiffany was at utter shock, terrified, angry, afraid all at the same time. Anthony seeing Tiffany, sighed with a smile.

"Tiff, no worries, Numbskull can hardly feel a thing"

"....but..."

Anthony smirked. "He's a numel, numb is...well kind of in his name, alright guys, Kylee, Numbskull, Hotkey, tme to go home, and relax for the night...Tiff, I can see that you probably'd like a bath."

"...a bath?"

Anthony smiled.

"...Don't tell me your amnesia has affected you that much. Heh, look at you, you really are quite the worker."

"What?!" Tiffany whined, as she quickly inspected herself, she was covered in forest residue and dirt, from her hard labour. Anthonly simply laughed.

"Come on now, I think the Master's misses, is cooking us a nice warm loaf of meat...mmmmm-mmmmm." Anthonly rubbed his stomach and licked his lips.

"Meat...Loaf? Bread made of meat, and not...wheat?" Tiffany questioned, Antrhony smiled and returned her question.

"heh, Tiff, you know how to make me laugh."

Anthony helped lift Tiffany to her feet, and the two began to pick up the lumber from the ground and place it into the cart. Tiffany silently looked back into the depths of the forest, something was calling out to her, she could feel it, but what? Tiffany was troubled, she really wanted to go, but at the same time, held an unspeakable fear for it.

((OOC: Eh, my post seems a bit rusty, though it is only part A of a two parter I was planning, since well, I am already in my destined place to be...little or no interaction with the other's 'till they get here to Azalea town, heh.))

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra

“My name... or rather, the name given to me... is Magna,” The girl, now known as Magna, said timidly. The way her eyes moved about uneasily indicated that she wasn't exactly a talkitive person; certainly, she was cautious. Rain was the same way, in a sense, very distrusting... but there was something about this girl and her cloudy eyes that made her feel otherwise. Magna spoke again, her eyes darting to Rain's backpack, “Are you going somewhere?”

Rain smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you, Magna," she said as she straightened up, brushing the dust off of her pants. She was unsure, too; just nervous. Why was she nervous around people? Rain had always been like this, since she woke up... she assumed there was a reason she couldn't remember behind it all. "As for where I'm going," Rain muttered, looking towards Ecruteak, "I'm heading to the Ilex forest, to see about that light."

A serene smile flashed across Rain's sharp face as she returned the inquiry, "And where are you in such a hurry to go? It must be important for you to run so fast..." as she said this, Rain could only think of how much wiser it would be if she just walked. Conserving energy was of the essence, or maybe the other girl wasn't going nearly as far as she was?

Rain glanced to the trees when she heard a small buzz. There hovered a strange looking creature made of steel with magnets on its sides and a single, large eye... it was definately a Pokemon. Thinking back, Rain was sure she had seen one of these back in the city, one of the sailors was trying to get it to power a machine or something. Right, Magnemite. That's what he had called it. She supposed they were everywhere, but it must have been either very brave or very personalized to approach them without so much as a skittish look. Then again... pokemon had been unusually calm around Rain, too. The schools of Goldeen hardly even swam off when she came diving into the water near them.

Rain shook her head slightly. She was doing it again; going off on tangents of thought that could easily distract her from the situation at hand. She looked at Magna with a calm, curious expression, awaiting an answer, though some part of her, a deeper and less familiar part, knew the response already.

((OOC: character interaction woot.))

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
Name: Jude
Pokemon: Zapdos

Jude was taking one last look at Goldenrod when he realized something. He had overheard conversations of people who were infected real badly by the Pokemon in there. As much as he had wanted to see the light, he knew that he had to get at least an immuziation.

he rushed back through Goldenrod and asked around as to where the hospital was. Some random guy told him that it was all the way in the back of the city near the National Park. He ran through the city, once again swerving through cars and angry pedestrians until he reached it. It was an beautiful modern steel color, with an Arbok and a Seviper coiling each other to create the medical symbol.

He went inside and went up to the reciptionist. She was busy texting on the phone "Excuse me, but may I see the doctor." No answer from her, her hands were moving at the speed of light over those phone keys. "Ahem, I need a doctor." Still no answer. Jude had to resort to desperate measures and snatched the phone form her hands. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" She said, loud enough so the whole hospital could hear.

"I need to see a doctor, not you texting..uh," He looked down at the phone and saw 'booface.' "Booface." The reciptionist was starting to look a bit angry. "You idiot, read the sign. No walk-ins, come back at a later time." She got up from her desk and tried to reach the phone. Jude held it away form her, putting his hand in her face. "I'll make an appointment for 5 minutes later, than." "You jackass, you're supposed to make it for the next day."

"Well, then. Such behavior from the own hospital staff." he dropped the phone on the ground and raised his foot over it. The recpitionist was starting to scream in agony. "Give me permission to see the doctor." "NO, MY PHONE!!" Jude stepped hard on the phone, the batteries flying everywhere.

"YOU BI-" She was interrupted by the stern call of a doctor who was accompinaed by the young boy. Jude had a strange feeling about this boy. Somerthing, he couldn't quite place.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo

That girl, Rain, smiled then said “Nice to meet you, Magna.” pausing slightly to dust off the dirt on her very large clothes. Magna bit her lip; she wanted to apologize again for ramming her into hard, dusty ground. "As for where I'm going… I'm heading to the Ilex forest, to see about that light." As the pale, long bang murmured those words, a surprise and shock went across hers…

“No way… are we going to the same place!” The thought scream through her mind, this was just too strange… they were going to the same place to do the same things. Nothing but stacking of unusual things happened since she met this person; it couldn’t just be a coincidence. It would seem that her lost memory, the blur images of what remain of her past, this girl: they were all connect to that light simmer through the dusk. The answers she was seeking; they had to be at that location.

"And where are you in such a hurry to go? It must be important for you to run so fast..." Rain followed up her answer with a question of her own. That question snapped her out of her deep conscious. Quickly she scanned the area spotting Magnemite all about though they we being cautious of this new arrival in this area so they stay a fair distance away. There scattered buzzing fill the area; an uneasiness cover on her normal energetic, adventurous aura…

“Um… um…” her anxiety made it way into her voice as her eyes darted around at the gather electric/steel-type pokemon. “I‘m going to the… same place as you… b-but that‘s not why I’m in a hurry… Let‘s walk and talk.” Magna grabbed Rain around her cloth covered wrist and pulled her along as she walked. Her pace was quite quick and she constantly glanced behind her.

“The reason I‘m in a hurry… is because of them…” Once again the grey eye girl looked back at the Magnemite the followed behind them. “It‘s not like I hate them or anything… they just… follow me everywhere. They‘re attracted to me for some reason… More and more just continue to gather and they crowd me… I-I cannot take being crowded, it makes me feel so trap and when I‘m trapped, I don‘t know what to do…”

She realized what she just did… she had just told this lady that she just met her greatest weakness… Magna just couldn’t understand what was going on with her; she just felt so comfortable around this person yet other than that familiar feeling she knew nothing about her other than her name. What did this mean she just didn’t know but first thing first; she had to try to get to the next town before the Magnemite got the courage to approach even closer.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra

The other girl's face betrayed her suprise. “Um… um…” Magna stammered, anxiety creeping into her voice, “I‘m going to the… same place as you… b-but," she glanced about frightfully, "that‘s not why I’m in a hurry… Let‘s walk and talk.” Rain's eyes grew wide for an instant as the other girl grabbed her wrist, actually reaching her wrist, in fact, rather than grabbing empty cloth, and begun to walk forward in a rush. Magna's quick, anxious breaths worried the tall albino, but she simply followed the girl as she rushed forward, repeatedly looking back in fear.

“The reason I‘m in a hurry… is because of them…” Magna looked back, a very curious Rain doing the same. Behind them were a multitude of the gray, magnet-armed creatures called Magnemite. Magna looked forward, her pace remaining quick, as she spoke again, “It‘s not like I hate them or anything… they just… follow me everywhere." Rain nodded slightly and stepped up her pace so that she wouldn't feel like she was being dragged. "They‘re attracted to me for some reason… More and more just continue to gather and they crowd me… I-I cannot take being crowded, it makes me feel so trapped and when I‘m trapped, I don‘t know what to do…” Magna finished, her breath ever quickening with her pace.

Rain kept pace with the anxious young girl. Afraid of being crowded? It was a little strange that she was getting so worked up... Rain didn't like crowds herself, but apparently Magna truly feared being crowded. At the same time, the darker skinned girl radiated mistakeness, like she said something she didn't mean to.

"I see," Rain muttered, continuing at a quickened pace as they reached the edge of Ecruteak City. The albino woman gave a small smile. "Well, since we're going to the same place, we may as well go together, right?" she said, looking at Magna with calm eyes. It was strange--Rain really prefered to be alone. But Magna was different. Something about her... unexplainable! Rain stayed expressionless as they continued. The same feeling which had made the cloudy-eyed girl confess her deepest fear to the woman of dark blue bangs made Rain feel like she should stay by this young lady, not even feeling uneasy with her. The fact that they both felt this, or seemed to from Rain's eyes, and were both heading to the same place reinforced Rain's original thought that the light was a call. Magna... was she also unable to remember her past? Called by the light to discover the truth? Rain let these thoughts flow in and out of her mind as she walked briskly at Magna's side.

After a time, the ruby-eyed woman tried to slow her pace; the surrounding environs had changed drastically from a forest to a large-looking town, assumably Ecruteak City. "Look," she said, glancing back where the Magnemite had been, "there are less. They must not like the city." Rain looked back at Magna. Maybe they could walk now? Running wasn't exactly her cup of tea, plus the distance before them was vast; they needed to conserve their energy... not to mention, Rain was a little thirsty. She had walked quite a distance form Olivine and a little slowing down would be required before she could wrestle the canteen out of her backpack again. They probably would need an alternate form of transportation soon, anyway... Rain was only about halfway as it stood, and she was getting winded.

((OOC: aren't you glad I'm an Eros? 8D otherwise you'd be screwed now. ...Our posts are taking up most of the thread lol. P: we need to find a better way to get to Ilex than to walk... meh. Onward!))

Last edited: