• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fortune Hunters! (159)

DatsRight

I guess that Butch and Cassidy were just one Giovanni's good side because of how much better they were than the trio although they were becoming more and more like their rivals with each evil plan that they failed at.
Yeah, it kinda made sense that Biff and Cassidy gradually became more Jesse and James-like as they gained a bigger failure rate (especially since they originally acted a lot like they did in early Kanto before their own bubble was popped). I suspect by AG they were starting to lose favour with Giovanni and becoming more desperate.

I do wonder how a future Botch and Cassidy appearance would work now the main trio have actually got into Giovanni better graces.