• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forum server prob

???

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Hi There ..

To be honest .. I started to feel sick because of the ( Network Error ) problem here ^_^

it happens a lot .. and it makes me bored .. maybe the server isn't good .. perhaps you have to change it .. or make it better or whatever ..

I really love this forum but this is the only thing I hate about it ^_^

If somebody solve this problem I might not ask for anything else in 100 years :) lol

I'm sorry but we really need anyone to help us with this .. :(

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Yea, true story. Perhaps to many people visit it at the same time, should be able to get fix't I think and hope :p. But yer I agree...

pichu_power

But Never Again...
I don't get many error pages. (._.)?

However, my pages load VERY slowly...it is pretty annoying, but it might be fixed soon...