• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fourth of the Sixth Month of the Julian Calender; Otherwise Known as July 4th

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think I slept.

...Sounds like something I would do, anyway.

YinYang

Fire and Shadows
My family and I went to see the fireworks yesterday (better traffic) and got ice cream. Today we cooked some food on the grill and relaxed. Fireworks were also as good as ever.

ebevan91

I ate so much I wanted to die.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Hmm, I didn't really do anything special today, other than get some free food from my neighbor's party.
Yesterday, I went to the *truck zooms by* Bridge to see the fireworks. They were great. :)

Vernikova

Champion
I did nothing special because this isn't a special day in any way. Well, I was invited to the beach but if there ever a day not to go to the beach it would be this day. The hot dog eating contest and the amount of people there is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
My town usually has a pretty large firework display on the lake every year, but me and my fiance are so tired from work that we decided to skip it this year.

Part of me wants to go, but at the same time a larger part just wants to lay on the sofa and be lazy

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
When I saw this title, I thought it could be the monthly cycle...

I did like any other days.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Cooked some food, and am planning to go watch my local fireworks display tonight.

Not much else of note.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I sat back and watched as half the Internet celebrated the discovery of a thing they don't understand while the other half shat on a country that is way less stereotypical than they would like to believe.

*IZ*

I'm on Serebii and youtube hearing my dog barking at all the fireworks.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I got a massive stomach ache, and, well, everything left my system faster I thought humanly possible. Bleh. I missed dinner, but I ended up having dessert. Then my family drove out to the side of a miner highway which looks over the lake, and we watched a fireworks show while sitting in our trunk. ^_^

It was a good day...except for the digestive mishap.

I ate some hotdogs, lasagna, watched some fireworks from the porch of our apartment with my dad and brothers, watched a DVD of Ricky Gervais doing stand up, and helped set up a new plasma screen TV my dad bought.

...It was a nice day. c:

Fireworks, my final concert for community band...with my boyfriend. :3

And then my dad almost blew his finger off and marked up my boyfriends white car with a fire cracker. Lol.