• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FR/LG Girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Sollachan777 said:
Wow, i didn't know that there was a club for this. I really love the female character for the FR/GR game too. Can i join, i can draw more fanart of her too.
Here's another one, only there's two other characters there too. It was for xXSaberXx fanfic: Cross of Fates ( In which you all should read, because the main character is the female trainer. Plus it's really awesome too!) But anyway, on with the art. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21636937/ <=please follow link.

Umm, I'd asked before....so does it mean a "no"?

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
oh sry... SOOOO sry.... i will add you to the list now... sry again im sry.. sry and again im sry

Owner

May-Is-Cute

Co-Owners:

Blaze Kick

Pureheart

Members:

pok*e
Medea10
Dunsparce
Sagofan
Sollachan777
rommie
Lucifer

ps) is there anyone else i missed?... im new at being a co-owner... sry again sollachan

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
yeah im sry again... hey this club SHALL become big!!!.... at least i want it to.. so any new topics guys?

you can make one if you want... hey a may-is-cute has one but... you guys probably shouldnt use it.. i asked and he (or she but i think he) said yes so im aloud to use it but i chose not to

D

Dragon Master Hunter

FR/LG Girl

Hey, anybody found any good pics of her lately

T

Togepicute

Ok! but she has style deosn´t she? ( I couldn´t think of anything more)

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
agreed... hey may-is-cute.... some ppl want a banner.... they might want ur banner... can you give everyone permisson to use it?

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
oh well im not going to use it anyways... stellar takes too many space already... anyways i thought for a laugh everyone should see this... if you like pikachu sry

[IMG200]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/pureheat101/pikaslap.gif[/IMG200]

to the topic... i like her because she looks cute and her clothes rock... her hair is LONG which i like

Envy

Homunculus
PUrEHearT said:
oh well im not going to use it anyways... stellar takes too many space already... anyways i thought for a laugh everyone should see this... if you like pikachu sry

[IMG200]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/pureheat101/pikaslap.gif[/IMG200]

to the topic... i like her because she looks cute and her clothes rock... her hair is LONG which i like
I love her long hair and cute outfit!!

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
ok now its getting confussed... anyways.... you guys have any coment on the pikachu's? anyways.... ahh... here's the NEW updated list

Owner

May-Is-Cute

Co-Owners:

Blaze Kick

PUrEHearT

Members:

pok*e
Medea10
Dunsparce
Sagofan
Sollachan777
rommie