• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FR/LG Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Hey all, its Optical Flash (new username but long time user of the forums and of course the main site). Well to be short about this explaination I want a challenge, so Im letting the first six people to reply to this post a chance to decide which pokemon I use on the team. No duplicates please... I dont want a team full of Caterpies and Magikarps >.> lol.

All I ask is that you be fair, unevolved pokemon are fine... just not ones that wont help in anyway, I.E: Caterpie,Magikarp,etc. The challenge is simple but designed to completely throw me off how I usually make my teams(Hopefully).

Every few days once the challenge has begun I will post my progress, along with badges, hard battles and the teams current levels so that all of you can see how hard... or easy the team that was designed for me is faring.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no legendaries

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Caterpie, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different FR/LG Scramble Challenge!!!

6. When assigning a pokemon to someone for their team, you may only assign ONE pokemon PER post PER user PER team. In example, if three people or more above your post. You may only assign ONE member a pokemon then thats it from you for their team... Im sorry but one person assigning 3+ people a pokemon is getting kinda old... gotta let other people do it too(lol).

I hope you all like my idea for this special challenge Ive prepared. I will also be setting up a R/S/E Scramble Challenge so if you dont want to restart your FR/LG game, you may try your luck at R/S/E!!! I also hope others will post with replies to have their own teams designed by their fellow trainers for possibly their greatest challenge ever!!

Until Next Time..

Optical Flash - Aaron

The Butterfree and Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon Master.

Last edited:

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Butterfree
Dratini (no evelving)
Those are thei two i want you to have just pick one.

JONNO.FRESH

Nidoking-dunno why just sprang to mind

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Anton said:
Butterfree
Dratini (no evelving)
Those are thei two i want you to have just pick one.

Yay Butterfree!!! ~coughs~ Ok sorry Butterfree is my favorite pokemon so Im actually quite happy about that :p.

Alright as it stands so far for my final team;
Butterfree
Nidoking

Until Next Time..

Optical Flash - Aaron

The Butterfree and Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon Master.

Violet

A shade of mystery
Optical_Flash: Venusaur

Since I luff that pokemon X3, otherwise I would suggest lapras too 0:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Use Chansey! It's unevolved, but still good enough for UU.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Venusaur is checked, wow I better teach my team to counter physics and fire so far,lo

Edit: Chansey... hmm... it'll be hard to catch but Im up for the challenge, Chansey checked!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Optical Flash:Rapidash

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Golduck noted and FINAL TEAM COMPLETE

Also other people CAN accept challenges from others, dont be shy people... its only a challenge ;)

The rules are quite simple, you play through a game of FireRed or LeafGreen using a team of six pokemon that other people pick for you.

Cain

RAWR
Hmm. Well, I might as well do it too. Nothin better to do, really :p Alright, same thing as Optical Flash, first six to post I choose, but no uselessness please.

Cain

RAWR
Alrighty, Bedrill it is. Funny, in Red version, I always had a Beedrill on my team. Brings back memories :p

Cain

RAWR
Ok. So far:
1. Beedrill
2. Muk
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -

Status
Not open for further replies.