• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Freezing cold league~

How many pokemon should challengers have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
we can use shoddy right? if so i would like to change to rain gym :D
i have a rain team that im gonna put on shoddy :)
my badge poke will be kyogre

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
All but one Pokemon in my team is finished. I will, however, be accepting challenges on Shoddy.

Position: Theme Guard.

Btw andrew, are the frontier guards allowed to have badges as well as the Gym leaders and frontier brains?

BlueDragon

SANDSTORMATTACK!!!!!
cmon guys no challengers?????
i want to battle.....

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
yea we need some challengers get friends that aren't already in the league to challenge. we need some userbars or banners to advertise the league too to get even more challengers =]

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
yea we need some challengers get friends that aren't already in the league to challenge. we need some userbars or banners to advertise the league too to get even more challengers =]

I can make some banners and some userbars for the league, if you needed me too.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
sry to say it but take me out of the league, no trying to be rude, but its not a very good league, sry.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Forum Name: King World
FC: 2106 4930 8109
Signature pokemon (badge): Salamence
Position: Elite four member
Type/Weather:Dragon
Special rule: 3 on 3 and only 1 ice type

if you would like a doubles battler for one of your frontier brains pm me. im going to make a hail team soon so this caught my eye. if not your loss. i've been a frontier brain before though so im kinda used to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.