• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Frocking Find in the Flowers (892)

Vipsoccermaster

Good Eevee episode. Great to sea Serena catching Eevee to the team, although only caught Eevee by befriending it. Eevee is a cute Pokémon, that's for sure. A couple of other hilarious parts, such as Meowth dancing, Frogadier using Water Gun on Hawlucha, and Chespin taking the blame. Looking forward to the future Eevee episodes in the Eevee arc, although next week, we're going back in time to watch that skipped Pikachu episode.

Pikachu52

Well I don't believe. Normally I struggle to find something positive to say about Serena focused episodes. But this episode was great - I really really enjoyed it.

That Eevee was so cute. Especially when it was doing it's little dance. I don't blame Jessie and Serena for wanting to capture it - I want it too.

Only two downsides to this episode. The first is that it did tend to follow the same formula that every episode when someone catches a Pokémon - Pokémon is introduced, Ash and friends try to befriend Pokémon, Team Rocket tries to capture Pokémon and is rescued by Ash or else the Pokémon helps Ash and friends save Pikachu from Team Rocket, and the episode ends with the Pokémon joining the team. Nearly every episode in XY where a Pokémon is caught has followed this formula. Some variation would be nice.

Second is Inkay actually landed a hit on Pikachu with Foul play - What???

Still I give it 9/10

;133; ;133;YAY EEVEE ;133; ;133;​

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I always adore an Eevee when one of them appears in the show. Glad to see Serena with one in the end, it's too cute!

Poor Chespin got blamed for eating the macaron when he didn't at all.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I just felt like it was incredibly strange that Eevee was just randomly dancing for no reason. Without an audience to show off to or even music to dance to it just seemed awkward.

technickal

The one thing that bugged me about this episode is that they gave Eevee a dubbed voice again. I personally don't mind whether or not the give it one but, after they alternate between whether or not to give Eevee a dubbed voice for each saga, it starts to get a little ridiculous, I mean, first May's had a dub voice, which grew on me eventually, but then Virgil's Eevee had its original Japanese voice actor just like they did in the 4Kids dub, so I thought they were going to do this for Eevees from now on. It's a minor detail, but I just wish PUSA would make up their mind on this and stick to a decision -_-

It doesn't help that it seems to flip-flop between its original and dub voices in the episode itself. Really threw me off.

I guess the decision to dub Eevee or not is up to the voice director, which changed periodically throughout the series. That might be a reason for the inconsistency.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
It's not weird. People surely sing in the shower, but they don't wish to be heard because they fear to be laughed at.

Singing is one thing, and I would get dancing by yourself if there was music. But dancing without music just seems awkward to me.

But it really doesn't matter, as I am thinking too far into this.

Last edited:
This was an ok episode. It wasn't too exciting besides Serena catching Eevee.

Pikachu52

I just felt like it was incredibly strange that Eevee was just randomly dancing for no reason. Without an audience to show off to or even music to dance to it just seemed awkward.

In fairness Eevee didn't have any music to dance to. It lived in a field with other Pokémon, it's probably never heard a song in it's life. Maybe it can hear music in it's head.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I loved this episode. Eevee was adorable and it was nice to see Serena bond with it. I found Eevee's dance cute and I liked Serena's performance idea to lure Eevee out.
10/10

>Generation 6
>Serena get's an Eevee

Whether it's mentioned on or off screen, it's obvious which Eeveelution she'll have in the future. Unless more get introduced and the writers give on of those. (I'm talking about Sylveon if you couldn't figure it out.)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
>Generation 6
>Serena get's an Eevee

Whether it's mentioned on or off screen, it's obvious which Eeveelution she'll have in the future. Unless more get introduced and the writers give on of those. (I'm talking about Sylveon if you couldn't figure it out.)

Merchandise practically spoiled the fact it will be a Sylveon, anyway.

It's not subtle when the Sylveon in question is "Serena's Sylveon."

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
So Serena caught an Eevee and I must say the perfect fit (even though the evolution is a bit obvious). I found it adorable that Eevee likes to dance but it seems it's going to encounter stage fright which may hinder Serena in her performance. It's great that Eevee has a friend in Bunnelby and hopefully it will be him that gets Eevee used to the group.

To steal from Serena, it's a start of a new chapter and I can't wait to see what it brings.

Good episode, onto the next one!

JudySpell

Banned
Eevee dancing was marvelous but even as an Eevee fan, I didn't want to see one in the main cast so I wish it had just stayed wild. 6/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The one thing that bugged me about this episode is that they gave Eevee a dubbed voice again.

Yeah, TPCI is ridiculous for that since Eevee could've kept its original voice, which sounded fitting anyway. Sometimes I feel that TPCI is more inconsistent than 4Kids. :x

Alloutℯ

Banned
There was something pretty epic about Serena running through that line of Seed Bomb to save Eevee. But damn, Eevee was still scared of Serena even after she saved her. Geez. Well at least she went back to save her.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Eievui's passion for dancing was amusing, even though you'd think that it would've suited Tierno's team more than Serena's team given the dance shtick. Still, I was beyond pleased to see Serena gain a new Pokemon after so long.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
This is probably my favorite Serena episode, because Eevee is my favorite Pokemon and Serena was determined for the sake of her own goal and for Eevee than for Ash which I like from her. Too bad we don't see much of it during the whole XY(Z).

Last edited:

Daizy

I call you honey
This is probably my favorite Serena episode, because Eevee is my favorite Pokemon and Serena was determined for the sake of her own goal and for Eevee than for Ash which I like from her. Too bad we don't see much of it during the whole XY(Z).

We saw plenty of Eevee though unless you're not counting her appearances as a Sylveon.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
We saw plenty of Eevee though unless you're not counting her appearances as a Sylveon.
I only watched XY(Z) fully so I wasn't exposed to Eeveelutions that much. Besides, I liked the Pokemon more because of Pokemon Yellow where we are forced to choose Pikachu instead, and I'm tired of our electric rodent hogging spotlights.