• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fruit of Courage: Lillie and Vulpix! (957)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Fruit of Courage: Lillie and Vulpix!

The egg that Lillie has been taking care of has finally hatched into a Vulpix. Everyone is overjoyed at this but Lillie's excitement soon turns to depression as she cannot pet the Vulpix she took care of as an egg due to her fear of Pokémon. Due to this, Ash and co. decide to encourage her and try and get her to touch and bond with the Vulpix, but soon a shadow has its eyes on Lillie. Will Lillie be able to bond with Vulpix?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Janovy

Banned
So apparently Lillie isn't afraid of Vulpix, but still can't make herself touch it???

Whatever happened to her in the past must be some serious ****.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So apparently Lillie isn't afraid of Vulpix, but still can't make herself touch it???

Whatever happened to her in the past must be some serious ****.

Don't think she's ever been afraid of Pokemon (or else she wouldn't have boarded Lapras and gone fishing/feed Butterfree)

Janovy

Banned
HOLY ****

Lillie's a legit trainer

Janovy

Banned
Mallow is so caring, she even forces Ash to follow Lillie lol.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Did Kiawe call the Kanto Vulpix 'sugoi' (awesome)?

Sounded like it.
Excellent

Lillie legit tried to catch Ash lol

Fine trainer too xD

Vulpix letting itself be caught was adorable!

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
So far, anime!Lillie is more compelling than Game!Lillie IMO.

I love that they made her a trainer already and that she doesn't dislike battles.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lmao goodbye damsel in distress situation that plagued Serena. I'm glad Lillie and Vulpix took care of team Rocket themselves without Ash interfering.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Alolan Vulpix and the regular Vulpix are so different in personality! Lillie catches Alolan Vulpix in a Pokeball! Alolan Vulpix is shy while regular Vulpix is friendly! Lillie and Alolan Vulpix are attacked by TR! Alolan Vulpix is hit hard by Sludge Bomb and falling down being sent flying back but...... Lillie catches her, overcoming her fear of touching Pokemon! And Ash coming in the nick of time, saving Lillie and Alolan Vulpix from their fall with Rowlet's Leafage! Then it seems like Ash and TR with fight, but Alolan Vulpix steps in, freezing TR with Powder Snow, and Bewear carries them away as usual! And the episode end with Lillie taking Alolan Vulpix in her laps!

Nice episode overall, 8/10.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So does the second Vulpix just belong to the school or is it Oak's??

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So Vulpix stalled them long enough for Bewear to grab them, sweet stuff

Lillie's also as innovative as Ash when it comes to battling, freezing the ground and Sludge Bomb like that.

Think I'll like Vulpix a lot, even if it seems to just be Lillie she's OK with touching her (also progression for Lillie and her fear is good)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash still saved Lillie and Alolan Vulpix from the hard fall with Rowlet's Leafage, so damsel in distress situation was there.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Ash still saved Lillie and Alolan Vulpix from the hard fall with Rowlet's Leafage, so damsel in distress situation was there.

No. She would have maybe hurt herself but other than that, she would have been fine. She didn't need Ash to save her and Vulpix.

AshSerena

So does the second Vulpix just belong to the school or is it Oak's??

He said he will take care the Kanto Vulpix , but other one will leave to the student, then everyone agreed that Lillie should be the one who gets and it seems Alola Vulpix also likes her so much xD
I'm happy that she still calling it Shiron even its already born from the egg

and she did a good job on battle againts TR , Since she is smart i can see she will do some good battle strategy on future episodes

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No. She would have maybe hurt herself but other than that, she would have been fine. She didn't need Ash to save her and Vulpix.

That fall was from quite a high altitude, so it would have really hurt. After being hurt in that manner, Alolan Vulpix would have been in no shape to battle. So Ash's role was important.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
He said he will take care the Kanto Vulpix , but other one will leave to the student, then everyone agreed that Lillie should be the one who gets and it seems Alola Vulpix also likes her so much xD
I'm happy that she still calling it Shiron even its already born from the egg

Ah good I wanted her to continue calling it that.