• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future Breed Machine...And Beyond

No rush man, I put yours to the side. Just pm me and thanks

Brigidd

Hello there! Have you still got any adamant Larvitars from the ones you mentioned in stock?
I'm breeding adamant Justified Absols, I just wanted to know if you'd be interested in trading for one!

Ultrocity

Pokemon Requested: Fletchling
Nature: Any
Ability: Gale Wings
IVs: Any
Egg Moves: Any

Pokemon Offering: Poliwag
Nature: Bold
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: Hex Flawless
Egg Moves: None

EDIT: Nevermind, got a really lucky wonder trade. I don't need a fletchling anymore

Last edited:

pancakes771

Pokemon requested: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: None

I''m also very interested in:
Bronzor / Levitate / Relaxed / 31/31/31/31/31/xx

Can offer: BP items - just let me know what you want.

Breen Machine

Pokemon requested: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: None

I''m also very interested in:
Bronzor / Levitate / Relaxed / 31/31/31/31/31/xx

Can offer: BP items - just let me know what you want.
Sorry, I removed Battle Mansion items from my wants list. I'm not sure I'd be able to get 0 Spe IV's either

Hello there! Have you still got any adamant Larvitars from the ones you mentioned in stock?
I'm breeding adamant Justified Absols, I just wanted to know if you'd be interested in trading for one!

Yup they're still ready to trade whenever! What are the IV's of the absol? (Prefer to trade 5-6 IV pokes for 5-6 IV pokes)

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Interested in trading for:

Exeggcute w/ Harvest
Tangela w/ Regenerator
Taillow w/ Scrappy
Shinx w/ Guts
Nidoran (F) w/ Hustle

Can offer:

Moxie Heracross
Magic Bounce Natu (or any evolution)
Justified Growlithe (or any evolution)
Toxic Boost Zangoose
Moxie Pinsir

Plus others if you trade for them before we do.

Hey, sorry we haven't traded yet. I got banned for a week...

Do you still want to do this trade? I can breed them all or others if you have acquired any of them.

DevinX

I'm interested in your adamant larvatar 31/31/31/X/31/31 and your bold feebas 31/x/31/31/31/31.
I can offer:
a male Hidden Ability Bulbasaur (calm) with perfect HP and Defense IVs
a female Hidden Ability Espurr(bold) with perfect Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed IVS with egg moves barrier, yawn, assist, and trick(working on HP IV)
a female ghastly(timid) with perfect hp. defense, special attack, and speed ivs with egg moves perish song and psywave

Last edited: