1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Future for Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by DarkDragonite., Oct 29, 2008.

1. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

The Pokémon franchise will continue until Ash Ketchum and Pikachu part ways. *Hint, hint, wink, wink*. 'Nuff said.

2. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

Alot of people thought Pokemon would not have gone as far as it did (like past the 2rd Gen), but it did and was successful. I doubt if Pokemon would end after the 5th Gen.

Yeah true, and also in the show it doesn't really show Brock progressing in fulfilling his goal. It's like he just goes with Ash because he has nothing to do. Thats another reason why Brock's goal is not worth basing the show off of.

3. Foxy-Sama

Foxy-Sama Kokoni kuru!

I personally don't see pokemon going that much further, myself... I mean, they're already running out of ideas. While I do love Pokemon, and probably always will, I don't want to see it die a horrible death. </3

4. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

As of now, we still got LOTS of Pokemon merchandise and everything. But for now, I'd say Pokemon is far from over. It's gonna end when it's gonna end. Now isn't the right time. I can see a future for 2009 and 1/2 of 2010. I'm not sure about the rest and 2011 as well, because around that time, we might see the birth of Gen V and the newest Nintendo home system. Only time is gonna tell us. We're being too impaitient to find out our answers. Especially to a demand for GS remakes.

5. PokeFan1998

PokeFan1998 Well-Known Member

Doraemon is over the 1000 mark

6. Shadow Eeveelution

Shadow Eeveelution DracLord Dread

The Future for Pokemon will be bright as long as there is Pokemon fan

7. Dittoman97

Dittoman97 Piplup?

I think they will make a generation V, with pokemon platinum they will make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$
    that stuff and know they still will keep making money with pokemon

8. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

They aren't running out of ideas.

9. Jesse GS the II

Jesse GS the II I was frozen today!

Diamond and Pearl has been the most inventive and creative generation yet, both in the video games and in the anime. What makes you think they're running out of ideas?

10. PKMNfossilfreak

PKMNfossilfreak Fossil-Trainer

I totally agree with Jesse GS the II, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl where a real leap forward against older generation's, and the fact is that pokémon was created with imagination and the only limitations to Pokémon are the imagination...(more or less)

Pokémon will continue as long as Nintendo keeps fantasying.

11. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Right now pokemon Diamond and Pearl (in the plotline) is doing well. As everyone has said on this thread, as long as Pokemon is still popular, the anime will too. What will happen to us if Pokemon ends? What will happen to the money they make? What will happen to Ash and Pikachu? We just have to wait and see.

12. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

Pokemon is going real strong right now. I see no end in sight.