• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future I Seize (1223)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I’m hollering people are rating this -10/10

Where’s the ****ing trailer? 135 and this episode was garbage and 135 looks like garbage

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Pretty awful episode. Underwhelming plot and **** writing. Felt a generic filler almost minus Mew's funny antics.

Gary was a Chad for the water throw. This episode really should've used him more. More of him would've helped make it watchable and entertaining.

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

I guess if Ash didn’t lose, somebody else had to. It’s like a Pokémon anime tradition I guess lol I was hoping for mew to get caught though...=(

raisus_77

Couldn't watch the episode yet. Did Arceus and the creation trio appeared in that origin of the world sequence?