• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of Dub Doremi?

Now, we know about the shoujo animé Ojamajo Doremi, or Magical DoReMi. There are 4 seasons in all(and an OAV if they decide to dub the 13-ep. Na-i-sho). But there's something about the third installment--Motto--that worries me. Then, a new ojamajo joins the group by the name of Momoko.

The thing is, even though her name is Japanese, she's spent most of her life in the US due to her father's job! So, she doesn't know much Japanese...and to make things trickier for 4Kids, there is a microphone translator to help remedy that when the girls work. Now, predict what Khan will do once we come to that bridge. Personally, I'll be shocked if they make her a transfer from Japan.^_^;

And while we're going for new seasons, might as well predict Hana's name(a newborn from the Witch world who shows up in the next season).:p I'm going with Hannah(stupid americanization), Flora(the French name...but they got to use perfectly good English names while we got stuck with the ones pulled out of a hat), Lily, or Daisy. Hey, we gotta start somewhere.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Discuss.:)

Last edited:

Shift

I'll learn you good!
They'll probably just have her be from France or Germany or some other European country...

Chris

Old Coot
Shift said:
They'll probably just have her be from France or Germany or some other European country...
That's generally how it works when it comes to dubs trying to avoid the existance of Japan.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Hana?

Well... They left in "Hana" as one of the Devil Fruit names in 4Kids dub of One Piece... If that helps.

Which it proboally doesn't...

Yeah, I'll go with Hannah.

What, they actually kept the Japanese name of Robin's Devil Fruit?!:eek: After they've translated nearly every one of them before?! ...Shocking.

Hana means flower though; so that's why I threw in flower names that matched her color scheme(white/light yellow).:)