• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

IF, and a big fat IF, Satoshi wins from Leon, I can see four things happening:

1) The story is done. Unlikely, but it would serve as a good final.

2) In the next series, he appears as a secondary Character, while a new hero takes his place.

3) Very likely: he continues as Trainer and try to become a pokemon Master.

4) His child (with whoever that will be) takes over and we FINALLY get a timeskip.

IF, and a big fat IF, Satoshi wins from Leon, I can see four things happening:

1) The story is done. Unlikely, but it would serve as a good final.

2) In the next series, he appears as a secondary Character, while a new hero takes his place.

3) Very likely: he continues as Trainer and try to become a pokemon Master.

4) His child (with whoever that will be) takes over and we FINALLY get a timeskip.
4) We all know who and it’s not Goh.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I'd like to address something:
Do we really need a possible return to the Japanese format where EVERYONE except the Main Cast wears Japanese outfit?

but I doubt that Everyone in South Korea would care about a Japanese-based made-up region in which Everyone except the Main cast wears Japanese outfit anymore.

With that said, an actual Made-up Region with not based on any countries would be cool if done right.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
If they could do another series similar to AG in tone (I.e more balanced) I’d be cool with it. Seems like ever since BW started it’s one end of the spectrum or the other tone-wise.

Maybe it’s because I more-or-less grew up with it but AG (including BF) was the most consistent series overall in my book up there with DP.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
I'd like to address something:
Do we really need a possible return to the Japanese format where EVERYONE except the Main Cast wears Japanese outfit?

but I doubt that Everyone in South Korea would care about a Japanese-based made-up region in which Everyone except the Main cast wears Japanese outfit anymore.

With that said, an actual Made-up Region with not based on any countries would be cool if done right.
What's wrong with kimonos? They're cute

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
My prediction since the start of JN now has been that Ash loses to Leon, which motivates him to go explore whatever new region we get served in Gen 9.

But with the way this series is branded, I wouldn't be surprised if it just goes on beyond Gen 8, but I feel like Ash is moving too fast up the ranks for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.