• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

As long as they don't make Ash a complete idiot and change the Trio into unemotive robots like BW, I don't mind if they do a soft reboot. The fandom can always find a way to excuse it.

Frankly I kinda enjoyed Best Wishes, there were just certain things I really hated like Iris' catchphrase, Cilan, unemotive Team Rocket, Trip's face, etc., so as long as they don't repeat those things it might be alright.

yeah this more likely and easy way for those writer to handle ash after he beat Leon , cause Pokémon master goal is to vague to explain and we don’t know what next step / new quest for ash,

imagine the backlash tho if ash reset again lol
( flashback to BW discussion thread )

well for me I don’t mind as long ash and pikachu stay
Yes I wasn't here on that forum when BW Discussion thread happened.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Writers.. yeh..

Boo-hoo.

So what you're saying is they can't completely focus on one story over 50% of the time.

The entire point of the series is to not focus on one storyline at the time. That was the whole thing they decided on from the very beginning of the 2019 series. This is the kind of art they apparently want to make. Don't like it? That's fine. You should stop wasting your time and do something that brings you joy.

They don't have the power to create entire continents and planets because this anime uses the game as a setting. 'Tis why i believe going the DBZ direction is impossible unless the next game is set in space.

They've done this like...twice...already. The Pokemon might not be original (Fushigex how I miss you) but the regions have been original.

I wish that Pokemon writers could make a new pokemon anime with original content that is exclusive to Pokemon anime.
but I doubt it because Pokemon anime itself is based on Pokemon games. -_-
maybe pokemon gen 9 game will change a writer's mind.

The writer's don't have democratic control over the production of the series. We should demand that all workplaces install democracy so that the workers who create art have a fair say in controlling the direction a project goes.

So, an BW-style Reboot for Gen 9 Anime? I'd rather Reboot Pokémon Anime Completely by giving Ash Ketchum with an "Grown up" design and his Pikachu is still with him so he couldn't evolve him by giving him a Thunder Stone, with his 10-year old daughter/Son being the main protagonist of Gen 9 and the mother being missing parent.

Ash Ketchum Would be 26-year old man this time Because Pokemon Anime as a whole Anime will be 26-year old.

I'll stop before I give Fanfic writers a idea.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
So, an BW-style Reboot for Gen 9 Anime? I'd rather Reboot Pokémon Anime Completely by giving Ash Ketchum with an "Grown up" design and his Pikachu is still with him so he couldn't evolve him by giving him a Thunder Stone, with his 10-year old daughter/Son being the main protagonist of Gen 9 and the mother being missing parent.

Ash Ketchum Would be 26-year old man this time Because Pokemon Anime as a whole Anime will be 26-year old.

I'll stop before I give Fanfic writers a idea.
For Ash to be a father at 26, he and his lover would have to... 'do the deed' at 15. You see where this all falls apart?

And what you described hardly sounds like a reboot.

I think Ash Ketchum should be replaced with Chloe herself but I Fail to see that Chloe still have a Eevee in her hand so maybe release it so that Chloe will have a Female Pikachu just for Gen 9.
But Goh could still have a direct cameo appearance in Gen 9 if Chloe replaced Ash Ketchum.
I wish that Ash Ketchum would be a Supporting character but it is unlikely to happen because Chloe was too girly for Pokémon Anime that was made for boys.

but wouldn't that be nice change of pace for Pokémon Anime if it reaches Gen 9?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If you really want to use Beyblade, then use Beyblade Burst - which is also done by OLM and lasted more than the Metal Fight series - where we get new MCs but Valt remains around. He is a regular on Dynamite Battle.

I know that will never happen but what if they have a episode after Ash beat Leon and Look, I'm not saying that Ash could depart without saying goodbye to Goh and Chloe but Ash will visit a new filler place called Evernight Town in Japanese but English Dub would be Thunder Town without mentioning Goh and Chloe at all.

Would that be a nice concept for Ash Ketchum to be finally explore the Town alone without his friends around but to make up lack of Goh and Chloe, Team Rocket will eat up screentime in Gen 9.

ShadowForce720

I know that will never happen but what if they have a episode after Ash beat Leon and Look, I'm not saying that Ash could depart without saying goodbye to Goh and Chloe but Ash will visit a new filler place called Evernight Town in Japanese but English Dub would be Thunder Town without mentioning Goh and Chloe at all.

Would that be a nice concept for Ash Ketchum to be finally explore the Town alone without his friends around but to make up lack of Goh and Chloe, Team Rocket will eat up screentime in Gen 9.
No, not really the only thing that would accomplish is making people(even the ones that like them) sick of Team Rocket.

Plus it would just further run into the problem that Ash has gotten to a point where it’s harder to actually develop him.

Not to mention that the amount of character and Pokémon of the days would be significantly increased.

No, not really the only thing that would accomplish is making people(even the ones that like them) sick of Team Rocket.

Plus it would just further run into the problem that Ash has gotten to a point where it’s harder to actually develop him.

Not to mention that the amount of character and Pokémon of the days would be significantly increased.
Oh, What's the solution to that?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I think Ash Ketchum should be replaced with Chloe herself but I Fail to see that Chloe still have a Eevee in her hand so maybe release it so that Chloe will have a Female Pikachu just for Gen 9.
But Goh could still have a direct cameo appearance in Gen 9 if Chloe replaced Ash Ketchum.
I wish that Ash Ketchum would be a Supporting character but it is unlikely to happen because Chloe was too girly for Pokémon Anime that was made for boys.

but wouldn't that be nice change of pace for Pokémon Anime if it reaches Gen 9?
Koharu as thr main character of the show? We could call it thr Eevee show then, could help ppl get some sleep

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Our options are, in no particular order:
  1. Soft Reboot: Ash experiences another BW-like reset or we see Ash take a long vacation (but not age - can't have that, can we?) and places him in an unfamiliar situation.
  2. Hard Reboot: We start back at square one with no continuity. This doesn't mean Ash will be the main character. Jumping to a new main character in another universe also counts as a hard reboot.
  3. Time Skip: Let some new trainer take the reins of the show.
  4. To Be Continued: Nothing different or special happens other than Ash starting a new journey with various levels of continuity with past series. In other words, the very path we have been walking.

Red and Blue

1. Soft Reboot: Ash experiences another BW-like reset or we see Ash take a long vacation (but not age - can't have that, can we?) and places him in an unfamiliar situation.
  2. Hard Reboot: We start back at square one with no continuity. This doesn't mean Ash will be the main character. Jumping to a new main character in another universe also counts as a hard reboot.
  4. To Be Continued: Nothing different or special happens other than Ash starting a new journey with various levels of continuity with past series. In other words, the very path we have been walking.
Really anything would be better than Option 1

Morax

King of heroes
5. Giovanni causes the third impact and it all comes tumbling down while Ash chokes pikachu to death. *komm susser tod plays in the background*

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
5. Giovanni causes the third impact and it all comes tumbling down while Ash chokes pikachu to death. *komm susser tod plays in the background*
And it ends with Serena using the GS Ball to release Ultra Celebi to reset the timeline, creating a time loop.

Wait…the unpublished prologue chapter of my fanfic starts this way.

Last edited:
And it ends with Serena using the GS Ball to release Ultra Celebi to reset the timeline, creating a time loop.

Wait…the unpublished prologue chapter of my fanfic starts this way.
Yea, the unpublished prologue chapter of your fanfic would have been cool to reboot Pokémon Anime in a good way.

and maybe if Ash Ketchum should have ended his journeys here and begin the adventures of a random girl trainer named Sunny and her hatterene and her Grimmsnarl and Pikachu that should been a main character instead of Goh. what is her goal? Pokémon Master? too boring even for a 25-year old Trainer, Maybe Finding her Mother or something like that?

but knowing the Pokémon writers, Gen 9 Anime protagonist will probably be Ash Ketchum again.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Yea, the unpublished prologue chapter of your fanfic would have been cool to reboot Pokémon Anime in a good way.

and maybe if Ash Ketchum should have ended his journeys here and begin the adventures of a random girl trainer named Sunny and her hatterene and her Grimmsnarl and Pikachu that should been a main character instead of Goh. what is her goal? Pokémon Master? too boring even for a 25-year old Trainer, Maybe Finding her Mother or something like that?

but knowing the Pokémon writers, Gen 9 Anime protagonist will probably be Ash Ketchum again.
You have a very great ideas but i think pokemon will never do this

Status
Not open for further replies.