• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a very great ideas but i think pokemon will never do this
and plus my idea is too mature even for their liking, I wish I elaborated more for Pokemon Journeys part 2 or maybe Gen 9 hard reboot but I doubt it. Sunny is too old for Pokémon, maybe make her 10-year old with her Hatenna and Impidimp and Ash Ketchum will be still protagonist though.

that would be a nice pace of change.

Psajdak

People need to realize that Ash and Pikachu aren't just MCs, they are the very face of Pokemon franchise, as important as the very logo, and the basic form of Pokeball.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
And it ends with Serena using the GS Ball to release Ultra Celebi to reset the timeline, creating a time loop.

Wait…the unpublished prologue chapter of my fanfic starts this way.
Steins;Gate Serena.

I'd hate to interrupt this Idea guying but What are chances of Ash Ketchum winning the battle with Leon and Raihan. After the end of Pokemon Journeys, what can the writers do with Ash Ketchum if he did win the Battle with them?

And... I Back to the Idea guying. I'm gonna bet that Pokemon Gen 9 protagonist will be replacement of Ash Ketchum and his pikachu.

I wonder if The Japanese writers were able to read my ideas.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Morax

King of heroes
Serena has a new baking rival.
Ash's baking skills could give Sanji a run for his money and he's no small cook.
maxresdefault.jpg

100%? ash is unbeatable now. Even at baking cakes.
Yeah. that's pretty much it but I don't know if the episode 1 of Pokémon Gen 9 anime would work it out with this idea of Ash being unbeatable. I wonder what would Pokémon Gen 9 Anime Episode look like?

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Just have Satoshi lose to someone else. Like....champions always have people on their tails. People are always improving in new and different ways. After a while the title of champion has no clear meaning. It only has a meaning for Dande because he hasn't lost but Satoshi has and will continue to lose.

Just have Satoshi lose to someone else. Like....champions always have people on their tails. People are always improving in new and different ways. After a while the title of champion has no clear meaning. It only has a meaning for Dande because he hasn't lost but Satoshi has and will continue to lose.
I Agree. Ash may have won in Alola league, have Ash loses to someone else random like Tobias out of nowhere in World Coronation Series and maybe this time with the Champion still holding his trophy in his hand.

I know that will be a rage-inducting post for you guys to handle it but I apologize if It seem unprofessional but ok.

Honestly, I would LIKE it if Satoshi stepped down as main protagonist. Journeys feels like the RIGHT series to let him quit(secondary protagonist can be discussed).
Yep yep. Ash Kethum should have ended HERE in Pokémon Journeys but the next Protagonist could be the Protagonist of Gen 9 Anime, Whatever The writers have planned for Ash's final series. Let's hope for a possibility of Ash Ketchum as a SUPPORTING character not a main character.

there is unlikely that it will be Goh or Maybe Chloe Cerise but sure.

Edit: The Gen 9 Protagonist could have a Pikachu for free from a forest.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I Agree. Ash may have won in Alola league, have Ash loses to someone else random like Tobias out of nowhere in World Coronation Series and maybe this time with the Champion still holding his trophy in his hand.

I know that will be a rage-inducting post for you guys to handle it but I apologize if It seem unprofessional but ok.

I literally want Takuto or Kotetsu to dethrone Satoshi. Takuto because my boy needs a comeback and Kotetsu because it would be so, so hilarious.

The hate those two get will never cease to amaze me.

I literally want Takuto or Kotetsu to dethrone Satoshi. Takuto because my boy needs a comeback and Kotetsu because it would be so, so hilarious.

The hate those two get will never cease to amaze me.
Yep. My twist ending is that, Have Yukari aka Carly (Minus the copyright that Yukari Yakumo have) show up to dethrone Ash Ketchum with her Gen 9 Pokémon and that would been amazing. Maybe have a backstory this time.
But knowing the Pokemon Writers, Ash Ketchum will likely win that battle.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Yep. My twist ending is that, Have Yukari aka Carly (Minus the copyright that Yukari Yakumo have) show up to dethrone Ash Ketchum with her Gen 9 Pokémon and that would been amazing. Maybe have a backstory this time.
But knowing the Pokemon Writers, Ash Ketchum will likely win that battle.

Give me a Hazuki 2.0! Satoshi loses his crown and then chases said trainer back to their region for ~104 episodes before starting up the next season of the PWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.