• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
0d13e8a3-7989-4318-99e8-46809e43d14b
All I see is Goh.
Men of culture
images

I reposted from Pokemon Speculation Thread:

Hmm... I know that will never happen but Would Pokémon Journeys work as a Permanent Series or not.

will it end this time? will it pull off a "Digimon Adventure 2020" Successfully and do a "Digimon Ghost Game"-like quality for Pokémon Anime for first time even through they are different, It is time to bring the end to Ash's Adventures and Team Rocket Trio's steal-a-thlon stuff and replace it with a ten group of different Pokémon Trainers while keeping Pokémon Journeys writers, they could still come up with comedy stuff and filler episodes and Important ideas.

Maybe Pokémon Manga based on that idea should work.
Would it work?

MaMcMu

A majority of the people who wish upon a star for Gen 9 (myself included) speculate it will be set around Italy. What ideas can we farm from that?

Well, given recent events on the Japanese Pokemon Twitter account, I think the odds are good now that Gen 9 is startin’ late THIS year!

BRING IT ON, BABY!
Yep yep. but the serious question is that: Will Pokemon ever do an entire Timeskip during Gen 9? would Lei been the protagonist if everyone wants him to be... What would an adult designs of Ash Ketchum and others look like?

DuskAstral

Well, given recent events on the Japanese Pokemon Twitter account, I think the odds are good now that Gen 9 is startin’ late THIS year!

BRING IT ON, BABY!
You must have been wrong. There is only information about "Pokémon Day". There is nothing to suggest that gen 9 will be released this year, which is impossible anyway:
1) They just created two big games so they definitely didn't have time to create 3

2) "Legends: Arceus" turned out to be extremely popular (even outperformed BDSP), and I don't think the developers want to outshine it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Any hypothetical Gen IX ain't coming out 'til long after Legends stops being relevant. The game is good, but people will have moved on months from now.

Any hypothetical Gen IX ain't coming out 'til long after Legends stops being relevant. The game is good, but people will have moved on months from now.
Then who’s going to close this thread? I’ll return this thread name back to it’s old name then.

You must have been wrong. There is only information about "Pokémon Day". There is nothing to suggest that gen 9 will be released this year, which is impossible anyway:
1) They just created two big games so they definitely didn't have time to create 3

2) "Legends: Arceus" turned out to be extremely popular (even outperformed BDSP), and I don't think the developers want to outshine it.
I know that sounds unlikely unless you count pokemon legends: arceus dlc and Pokémon let’s go johto (assuming it exists) and more as new Pokémon games.

And now for Pokémon anime, it seem like you’re right about it being a permanent series but it will have more filler episodes rather than important episodes.

what about goh and chloe after Pokémon journeys?

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

BRING IT ON, BABY!
rip my wallet

I ask you guys, will chloe or goh permanently stay in Pokémon anime after PM2019? If not, who’s going to replace goh’s role or chloe’s role after PM2019?

DuskAstral

I ask you guys, will chloe or goh permanently stay in Pokémon anime after PM2019? If not, who’s going to replace goh’s role or chloe’s role after PM2019?
I
think there is a possibility that they will stay after all. Gou can always choose not to participate in Project Mew, deciding that he prefers to find Mew himself.
As for Koharu, I can't find a reason for her to leave.

Ryker101

They can both be written out, like Goh can just go with Sonia or Project Mew to research Mew more

I think Goh could stay more, cause pokemon go seems like a big thing that can be promoted across several regions. And he’s not really tied to any game. But he has galar starters so myb not. Chloe imo is too connected to professor cerise who can be replaced by the next gen

MaMcMu

IF a possible anime for a prophetic region 9 is green lit, then the male companion should have a fear of Dragon types. As in, he suffers a tragedy involving his family that made him hate Dragon types and calling them monsters that don’t deserve to be called Pokemon.

DuskAstral

I think Goh could stay more, cause pokemon go seems like a big thing that can be promoted across several regions. And he’s not really tied to any game. But he has galar starters so myb not.
This argument makes no sense to me. Why should the fact that he has galar starters prevent him from staying?

Last edited:
This argument makes no sense to me. Why should the fact that he has gall starters prevent him from staying?
What about Goh being written out for a new male companion while Chloe being written out for a new Pokégirl, what's stopping you from Saying that Goh is here to stay?

After PM2019 ends, that means a no-go for Goh to stay with Ash. Does it make any sense to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.