• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I dont know. Even if Satoshi places 2nd in the PWC, he cant get much stronger. And rebooting him, no way they will the make the BW mistake all over again. So what is left for Satoshi to do? Badges? Nah I feel that time is over.

Decidueye23

I dont know. Even if Satoshi places 2nd in the PWC, he cant get much stronger. And rebooting him, no way they will the make the BW mistake all over again. So what is left for Satoshi to do? Badges? Nah I feel that time is over.
Nah. By reboot i meant a complete Anime Reboot. Kinda like what digimon did. I am not sure it can work otherwise.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It is time to retire Satoshi as a trainer. He cant grow much as a character and his battle skill cant be much higher. A badge quest is out of question. Never thought I would say this
I've been saying this since BW

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Reboot him? We saw how that turned out.
Badge Quest? Nah that doesnt feel right anymore
They’ll just think of something and go with that lul.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
It is time to retire Satoshi as a trainer. He cant grow much as a character and his battle skill cant be much higher. A badge quest is out of question. Never thought I would say this
Not happening lol. Even if he somehow beats Leon, someone from another planet will appear just to beat him.

Morax

King of heroes
Reboot him? We saw how that turned out.
Badge Quest? Nah that doesnt feel right anymore
These people thought ash will never win a league and here we are. I don't trust their judgement anymore. Ash will retire someday, it's just a matter of 'when'.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
1) It would be awesome if Gary is the new Kanto Champion and in the Master Class and taking up the 8th rank.

2) Because of the Sinnoh games, maybe someone from the Sinnoh Elite four like Flint/ Lucian? Or maybe Palmer/ Thorton etc someone from the Sinnoh Battle frontier.

3) Bea could be another option. Maybe she gets to the master class before Ash.
  1. Gary is "retired" as an active trainer it seems... At most he's likely be the Viridian GL since it's vacant the last time Ash visited...
  2. I hope it won't be Flint since he suits Ultra Class better...
  3. Bea storyline has to end before M8 since Raihan is the rival to beat there...

I dont understand one thing. So if Ash reaches the masters 8 and loses against leon, then does he automatically go back to ground zero. Is that how it works. Wouldnt he still be 2 in the master 8? Or is the entire ranking dissolvef and everyone starts anew?
They start in the final ranking they were in from the previous season...

So I think a powerful trainer from Gen. 9 (likely the Champion) will beat him (someone he won't battle "this" season likely because the trainer failed to make it to M8 before the season end) and a rival from Gen. 9 will beat him as the Alola Champion... From there, Ash has to "start from the scratch" in order to beat those 2 by challenging the Champion League from Gen. 9 utilizing the new mechanic...

AJ97

1. Gary is "retired" as an active trainer it seems... At most he's likely be the Viridian GL since it's vacant the last time Ash visited...
  2. I hope it won't be Flint since he suits Ultra Class better...
  3. Bea storyline has to end before M8 since Raihan is the rival to beat there...

They start in the final ranking they were in from the previous season...

So I think a powerful trainer from Gen. 9 (likely the Champion) will beat him (someone he won't battle "this" season likely because the trainer failed to make it to M8 before the season end) and a rival from Gen. 9 will beat him as the Alola Champion... From there, Ash has to "start from the scratch" in order to beat those 2 by challenging the Champion League from Gen. 9 utilizing the new mechanic...

1) Both your lines contradict each other. If he's retired as an active trainer, why would he be a gym leader? Again, the scans only indicate that Gary resigned in the past to pursue research. So there's no definite way of knowing for sure. If Iris can go on to become the Unova Champion, Gary most definitely can. I mean, the guy beat post-battle frontier Ash while he was retired. Focus on research doesn't necessarily mean he stopped training his pokemon.

2) Yeah I agree, I too would prefer Flint to be in the top 10-20 ranks and be one of Ash's last obstacles before the master class.

3) Bea has always been ahead of Ash and she seems desperate to want to battle Leon. There's a very good chance she'll get there before Ash and have a shot against Leon. As for your logic about Raihan being the trainer to beat there, that shouldn't matter. Ash could simply battle and beat both of them. Plus, the master class is not like the traditional PWC for the title at least. From what I gather, there is a type of tournament amongst the best 8 for the title. So ash could very well battle both of them if he has to.

Okay, I get that this forum saying the Pokemon franchise is trying to retire Ash Ketchum, why would They Retire Ash Ketchum?
that makes no sense at all. Maybe a small mentor role couldn't hurt during the Gen 9 Anime but I wonder what Ash himself would say about it if he discovered this thread, He would legit be upset about it.
we haven't reached the Gen 9 Anime yet but I think Ash will lose again in PWC if He managed to win against Leon but a Very Hypothetical Gen 9 Champion shows up with their Gen 9 Pokemon to knock Ash off into 1000th Rank again and I Think PWC will be a one-series-only thing after that series ended.
and I think Ash's new Rival from Gen 9 Region could beat Ash at Alola Region and He/She becomes an Alolan Champion.

What do you think how would a Gen 9 Anime play out in that new Region? I don't think that Ash will be rebooted again but what will Pokemon allow Ash Ketchum to have a new Travel Compansion after Goh and Chloe were retired.

What do you think will happen to Goh and Chloe after this series?

Jeal

Oh wait, Because I made this thread already...
So Let's speculate Gen 9 Anime INSTEAD?
I don't feel like I'm the type to get my thread locked yet.
The entire point of this thread is to discuss Gen 9, which we know nothing about. There's no "instead" when we are already doing it, because it's literally the point of the thread.

The entire point of this thread is to discuss Gen 9, which we know nothing about. There's no "instead" when we are already doing it, because it's literally the point of the thread.
Okay okay, How about Ash Ketchum in Gen 9 Anime or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.