• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And then another 1000+ episodes series with the exact same events happening.
Which ends up being a dream on the night he turned 10.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I still think that Ash Ketchum could lose to out-of-Nowhere Character similar to Tobias but it's the female champion this time, think Yukari Yakumo from gen 9 Region and have 3 Gen 9 Pokémon in her hand.

and Ash Ketchum suddenly goes confused with his widen Eyes.

ShadowForce720

I still think that Ash Ketchum could lose to out-of-Nowhere Character similar to Tobias but it's the female champion this time, think Yukari Yakumo from gen 9 Region and have 3 Gen 9 Pokémon in her hand.

and Ash Ketchum suddenly goes confused with his widen Eyes.
That wouldn’t really make any sense considering there basically setting up Ash vs Leon to be the final match in the PWC.

Considering that Leon is the current champion and they are basically building up Ash to beat Leon and take his title it only makes sense that their final match would be the final match in the Master 8 that determines who gets/retains the title of World Champion.

That wouldn’t really make any sense considering there basically setting up Ash vs Leon to be the final match in the PWC.

Considering that Leon is the current champion and they are basically building up Ash to beat Leon and take his title it only makes sense that their final match would be the final match in the Master 8 that determines who gets/retains the title of World Champion.
Okay Fine.

Have it your way that Ash will win the battle with Leon and maybe have ash as a champion, Trust me.
but otherwise... I Don't have much say in Ash vs. Leon.

Imagine a world where Ash leaves the Pokémon Anime after 26 years ago since Pokémon's first airing on a Japanese TV in 1997

Oh wait, I doubt new Character will be a thing since Pokémon first aired on Japanese TV.

Edit: that would be nothing of value was lost if Ash Ketchum did leave the Pokémon Anime if Gen 9 did arrive.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
The way Ash's current goal is set up, they can't reset him as easily as they've done in the past, and this could very well be his last hurrah as main character.

Even if he falls short of beating Leon, he might have to beat other champion or champion level trainers just to get to him, that alone puts him beyond going back to just doing gyms, since what would the point be? Yes one can argue that the potential gen 9 gym leaders would be tougher or as tough as champions...but there would be problems with that.

First off, if one was to make that claim then that would logically enforce Ash continuing to capture stronger pokemon out the gate (either already evolved or being quick to do so), or use his reserves, because if the gen 9 gym leaders were said to have that level of hype of being stronger than other gym leaders, then Ash needs pokemon to reflect this and not just going back to raising standard newbs that can barely fight from scratch, because let's face it, if they don't live up the hype they were given then why hype them up that way at all?

Granted I mean this anime's got a bad history of hyping stuff with no payoff, several times over...but to do that just to reset Ash is just as bad writing as some think journeys has now.

Secondly, if that were truly the case, then how exactly does a newbie trainer of the gen 9 region expect to beat them for badges? Origins Rules? Either way it would be stupid to do that to Ash after fighting at such high level combat for so long like he has this series.

I personally think the best outcome for gen 9 is Ash becoming a mentor for a trainer that wants to do the gen 9 gyms, like Brock and Misty (more so the former) were for him, while he continues to do the PWC in the background (either defending his title, or going after leon again and this time succeeding if he fails this round), and then gen 9 ends with that trainer having a battle with Ash... granted they probably wouldn't win but it would enforce the trainer to become stronger like Ash was.

of course that would only be unique 1 time, after that we would need an anime following the new trainer as ash passed the torch onto them, a timeskip with new characters or AU to keep things fresh idea wise.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I want a new main poke girl companion cuz we haven’t had one since xy ended.
And want that ew Goh to leave. Let him hunt for Mew off screen

Status
Not open for further replies.