• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Hell no to Resetting Satoshi next gen. That is not realistic, heck he will have beaten Champs and such by then. The Mentor treatment is the best outcome for everyone

Okay, let me rephrase the Gen 9 Anime idea...
While assuming that Pocket Monsters (2019) ends, what is this Future of Pokemon Anime will be? Will Ash Ketchum continue his adventure as usual, how will Goh part way with Ash Ketchum? Will Chloe be a Pokemon trainer?
What about Team Rocket?
Discuss your prediction of the future Pokemon anime, please.
Chloe will be out in Pokémon Gen 9 Anime after Pocket Monsters (2019) but what about Goh? Well He's out too but Ash Ketchum? well... He's unfortunately out to be swapped for a new female main protagonist but she's not daughter of Ash Ketchum anymore but rather a original character who starts out with her male Pikachu & Female Poliwag and Possibly a Female Meowth (to make her different from Meowize).

Let's call that female main protagonist "Tiffany" in English version or "Yumiko" in Japanese version as a placeholder name for that gen 9 protagonist for now.
That's my Idea for a Gen 9 Anime.

Urban_Sim

Well soft reboot previous generations I mean maybe we can finally get a new anime with a male AND female protagonist each

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I want a main female companion so much.
preferably without a distorted face

Wanna know about Team Rocket?

43% of appearances in Journeys.

Screw Journeys.
I'd want to argue with you but I agree with this. Team Rocket is annoying most especially Meowth.
I'd say not seeing TR is a plus, but unfortunately, that plus is filled with the Goh negative, which makes me want TR back...unless it's a TR + Goh combo.
I won't be opposed to most episodes without Team Rocket which is a welcomed change, I prefer that Goh could catch some Pokémon and mew off-screen, Ash Ketchum just want some space alone with his pikachu and his Pokémon so that he will win the PWC.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yeah, I'm also eager for a new female. Eevee's human just isn't doing it for me.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Eh, TRio not being in many episodes is better imo.
Serena not appearing in this series is much better. Believe me.

I'd want to argue with you but I agree with this. Team Rocket is annoying most especially Meowth.
Meowth is much better than Snivy if you ask me

I'd say not seeing TR is a plus, but unfortunately, that plus is filled with the Goh negative, which makes me want TR back...unless it's a TR + Goh combo.

Team Rocket should stay away from Go, his unlikeness is contagious.

43% for a character that have saved this show is A SHAME. AND NOT ONLY THAT You think that is reasonable to catch one Pokémon and have that Pokémon disappear, and the Gatcha what the hell is that?

Want to know one problem with this series. Pokémon have been reduced to simple things to fight or collect. This is the problem with this series. That is the problem with that character. And now tell me what Aerodactyl or Cubone have done. Tell me what Flygon does. None of you are going to say nothing cause that's what they did NOTHING, this is a new concept we had Filler Episodes, so now I introduce to you the Filler Pokémon, Pokémon who are caught to do nothing, to be in the background to do nothing, to be just what the Pokédex says they are.

But when Gen9 anime is announced. Ho ho ho ho, I'm going to smile and enjoy the spectacle.

By the way Keep saying things about Team Rocket that I will defend them no matter what.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Serena not appearing in this series is much better. Believe me.

Team Rocket should stay away from Go, his unlikeness is contagious.

43% for a character that have saved this show is A SHAME. AND NOT ONLY THAT You think that is reasonable to catch one Pokémon and have that Pokémon disappear, and the Gatcha what the hell is that?

Want to know one problem with this series. Pokémon have been reduced to simple things to fight or collect. This is the problem with this series. That is the problem with that character. And now tell me what Aerodactyl or Cubone have done. Tell me what Flygon does. None of you are going to say nothing cause that's what they did NOTHING, this is a new concept we had Filler Episodes, so now I introduce to you the Filler Pokémon, Pokémon who are caught to do nothing, to be in the background to do nothing, to be just what the Pokédex says they are.

But when Gen9 anime is announced. Ho ho ho ho, I'm going to smile and enjoy the spectacle.

By the way Keep saying things about Team Rocket that I will defend them no matter what.
But what if Gen 9 still has Goh

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
When used well, TRio an amazing addition to the anime. They have some great story lines and moments.

The problem is that their old “once-per-episode” attempt to steal Pikachu gag got old very quickly. Sometimes it fit into the episode, but most of the time it was a distraction that interrupted the narrative.

So I don’t mind TRio taking a back seat in this series.
Don’t assume the Gen9 anime will be any different.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
When used well, TRio an amazing addition to the anime. They have some great story lines and moments.

The problem is that their old “once-per-episode” attempt to steal Pikachu gag got old very quickly. Sometimes it fit into the episode, but most of the time it was a distraction that interrupted the narrative.

So I don’t mind TRio taking a back seat in this series.

Don’t assume the Gen9 anime will be any different.
I'm not expecting them to end the current formula and then go to a different formula that's even more formulaic than the last one.

I thought I agreed with you but I'm sorry for agreeing with you about team rocket being annoying, I was confused.

but you're right. Team Rocket is a good character if they don't involve Ash and that Goh brat.

I Wish that Chloe and Goh would go away without Ash Ketchum and the gen 9 anime will be fine without them.

The question is, Will Gen 9 Anime still have Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu?

Animac

Bro, this this pokemon, the franchise that makes its character's eyes so separated that they all look like herbivores. Seriously, look at the image you have in your signature, she probably has a blind spot in front of her nose. If anything, the new series is the best one in regards of face proportions, by far.

UnovaMaster

Ha ha ha ha If you're angry now I don't know how you're going to be in 2 years. They are going to create an angrier emoji just for you.

Nope they're going to create a happiest emoji which I'll spam in the thread where it's announced that Goh and a new girl are the Gen 9 travelers

Status
Not open for further replies.