• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys. Can you predict the future of Pokémon anime ever again? Good luck for them while trying to predict Gen 9 Anime, it's not like this thread was made for Gen 8 prediction thread when it was still Pokémon Sun and Moon Anime.

I'll restart from the beginning as I type:
1. Ash would be a Pokémon master but he's grown up, He is an solo traveler so he have his Pokémon in his hand.
2. Everyone would have their own Spin-off similar to Pokémon chronicles.
3. there is nothing to predict about a Gen 9 Region but it may look like italy according to it's cameo in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl but I'm not sure about Legends: Arecus as of now.
4. According to mythical Pokémon patterns... Zarude would mean Gen 9 would be set in South America unless they were proven wrong.

D

Deleted member 384931

At this point who cares? At best we finally retires, at worst we have another BW situation at our hands

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
At this point in JN they cant really develop him anymore and the circle will never be broken.
Do we really need a another BW Situation, I'm not a huge fan of their decision where they stuck with the out of character versions of Ash and his Friends but Granted, Team Rocket Trio was smarter and eviler in Pokémon best wishes but yeah I Agree with you guys that Pokémon Journeys is the another Pokémon Diamond and Pearl situation but I don't think Ash will keep his out of Character personality from Best Wishes, I think Ash could have grown up already.

D

Deleted member 384931

Do we really need a another BW Situation, I'm not a huge fan of their decision where they stuck with the out of character versions of Ash and his Friends but Granted, Team Rocket Trio was smarter and eviler in Pokémon best wishes but yeah I Agree with you guys that Pokémon Journeys is the another Pokémon Diamond and Pearl situation but I don't think Ash will keep his out of Character personality from Best Wishes, I think Ash could have grown up already.
What ese can they do? I cant see Satoshi doing much more tbh. No way they let Satoshi collect EIGHT badges again. Not to mention he has the level of a Champion rn in battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ese can they do? I cant see Satoshi doing much more tbh
Well, I already have a idea to drop off Pokémon Anime in mind if The Pokémon Company and OLM and Maybe TV Tokyo decides to stuck with the decision that Gen 9 Anime would be another Best Wishes Situation where Ash is incompetent again and Team Rocket would be smarter-er than they already are.
It doesn't help the fact that Pokémon Journeys would end in 2023 or 2022 and came another BW situation.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well, I already have a idea to drop off Pokémon Anime in mind if The Pokémon Company and OLM and Maybe TV Tokyo decides to stuck with the decision that Gen 9 Anime would be another Best Wishes Situation where Ash is incompetent again and Team Rocket would be smarter-er than they already are.
It doesn't help the fact that Pokémon Journeys would end in 2023 or 2022 and came another BW situation.
At this point an incompetent Satoshi wouldnt work. He has passed a certain line by coming Champion of Alola.

DuskAstral

At this point an incompetent Satoshi wouldnt work. He has passed a certain line by coming Champion of Alola.
I don't quite agree with that. Let's not forget that the Alola league was not a real league in terms of its local nature and the fact that very few people participated in it. It would be more important to win one of the previous leagues, where there were more difficult challenges, than the one from Alola, which was not too demanding.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't quite agree with that. Let's not forget that the Alola league was not a real league in terms of its local nature and the fact that very few people participated in it. It would be more important to win one of the previous leagues, where there were more difficult challenges, than the one from Alola, which was not too demanding.
But still, Ash could possibly become the literal strongest trainer in the entire world by the end of the saga, as well as beating the undefeated Leon. It's hard to go down from that without hard rebooting everything and sending Ash all the way back to the very beginning of his journey.

D

Deleted member 384931

But still, Ash could possibly become the literal strongest trainer in the entire world by the end of the saga, as well as beating the undefeated Leon. It's hard to go down from that without hard rebooting everything and sending Ash all the way back to the very beginning of his journey.
Just end his story. Rather that than rebooting him again. It would be a disgrace to all the trainers he has beaten in the PWC.

Really? I dont see it that way. A League is a League. If someone has incompetent as Cameron can enter with five pokemon in the Unova League,the Alola League looks like the Kalos League in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Litleonid

What the Gen IX anime needs is a return to form. The main protagonist with 2-3 others going through the new region, catching Pokemon, training them, and going through the badge quest. Honestly, I really wish we'd get a new protagonist entirely, but Journeys would be a bad spot to end things off for Ash after he's got less focus and his team has been poorly utilized.

D

Deleted member 384931

What the Gen IX anime needs is a return to form. The main protagonist with 2-3 others going through the new region, catching Pokemon, training them, and going through the badge quest. Honestly, I really wish we'd get a new protagonist entirely, but Journeys would be a bad spot to end things off for Ash after he's got less focus and his team has been poorly utilized.
I mean, they cant get Satoshi alot stronger and gym badges wouldn't fit anymore at this point. Just let him become Word Monarch and let him appear once in a while as a mentor for the new protagonist

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And a BW-style reset is unlikely. The only reason why they did it the first time was because Gen 5 marketed itself as a "new Gen 1". Until the postgame all the player could catch was the new Pokemon, and the anime was designed to replicate the style and feel of the OS. Ash is not getting reset unless Gen 9 is just like Gen 5 in this regard.

D

Deleted member 384931

And a BW-style reset is unlikely. The only reason why they did it the first time was because Gen 5 marketed itself as a "new Gen 1". Until the postgame all the player could catch was the new Pokemon, and the anime was designed to replicate the style and feel of the OS. Ash is not getting reset unless Gen 9 is just like Gen 5 in this regard.
What kind of reset do you think they will do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.