• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Agreed. If Ash wins the World Coronation Series, he is the strongest trainer. Putting him back to rookie status would not work.
If they replace Ash, people will of course not be happy, but if Ash wins, is he not a master? Is his goal complete?
One answer is to have Ash lose to Leon, then go through everything again.
The anime could also end, but that would be even worse than replacing him.
PWC is only like 10k entries, iirc.

I’m sure there are an insurmountable of strong trainers who ignore the PWC who have no interest in competitive sport battling for TV. Competing in PWC all the time also isn’t feasible. You need Sakuragi’s sponsorship to fly/ferry everywhere.

Last edited:

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Heck even in OS while Ash was heavily flawed as a trainer as he was a rookie, he STILL had moments of competency. Heck the OI ended with him being a champion, Johto ended with him outclassing Gary. People claiming Ash is incompetent because he doesn't act like their boring serious non personality "mature" edgelord is so dumb to me, he's been always shown competent in trainer battles since OS and is special
I used to think edgelord characters like Nico di Angelo and Meta Knight were SO AWESOME but now I find them a little bit ... annoying?

I'm not sure why, but they definitely grate on my nerves (especially the sarcastic ones) and I am so glad Ash isn't an edgelord. If anything, instead of making Ash an angry jerk they should make him more wise but melancholic. Sort of like Christopher Robin, I guess? I feel like he could easily pull off that role if he were a year older.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Eh, I'm pretty sure in the AniPokeverse, only TRio and a few other face monetary problems. Let's face it, they have free lodging and food in the form of Pokemon Center, unlimited supply of food due to how the nature there works, and travel expenses are never brought up so I assume that they can just show a trainer pass or something to get by.
I’m sure not every trainer cares would be a better answer, Alan literally wasn’t even going to enter the Kalos League until Satoshi brought it up and then he rapid fire snatches all right badges while doing his job for Lys on the side. There seems to be a whole society of Mega Evolutionist traveling just to battle one another with no interest in the league.

Then you have adult trainers like Virgil who just have their main job with league stuff on the side or inter dimensional trainers like Dia and his mythical focused on saving their world ofc. They can keep raising the power ceiling as high as they needs to like Dragon Ball Super’s “god-tier” universe format.

All the other popular main Anime from around Pokemons first airdate (except Detective Conan) have made characters older or stopped.
And Pokemon doesn’t do that because they are the largest media franchise based off a video game in the world and are too focused on money rather than a good story.
Isn’t Detective Conan’s MC actually an adult but deaged into a kid? So that point is kinda moot.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I used to think edgelord characters like Nico di Angelo and Meta Knight were SO AWESOME but now I find them a little bit ... annoying?

I'm not sure why, but they definitely grate on my nerves (especially the sarcastic ones) and I am so glad Ash isn't an edgelord. If anything, instead of making Ash an angry jerk they should make him more wise but melancholic. Sort of like Christopher Robin, I guess? I feel like he could easily pull off that role if he were a year older.
Agreed with all that you said although I still Love Nico :p

If anyone is interested, putting up Gen 9 Anime will be another Gen 5 situation unless you want it not to happen.

I'm hoping for the best scenario case: There will be a another DP situation for Gen 9 Anime but with a Pokémon black and white remake episode thrown in later on, I doubt Ash Ketchum will be dumb ever again like in Pokémon black and white Anime but if anything, Whoever This Villainous Team will be super competent in Gen 9 Anime...?

Let's hope for a Pokémon Adventures Anime adaptation one day.

MaMcMu

If anyone is interested, putting up Gen 9 Anime will be another Gen 5 situation unless you want it not to happen.

I'm hoping for the best scenario case: There will be a another DP situation for Gen 9 Anime but with a Pokémon black and white remake episode thrown in later on, I doubt Ash Ketchum will be dumb ever again like in Pokémon black and white Anime but if anything, Whoever This Villainous Team will be super competent in Gen 9 Anime...?

Let's hope for a Pokémon Adventures Anime adaptation one day.
I hope we get another recurring Pokemon that is evil. I was really disappointed that Malamar was wasted back in Kalos.

I hope we get another recurring Pokemon that is evil. I was really disappointed that Malamar was wasted back in Kalos.
It would be cool if we get a villainous Recurring Pokémon in Gen 9 for some episodes that involved around them, that would be a nice change for Gen 9 Anime. I wonder what Pokémon Adventures Manga will be adapted in Gen 9 after we get Ash Ketchum Anime.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah, they would need a new villainous team. If they keep the TRio, they will probably not make them competent; many people disliked that in the BW anime. I also do miss competent villainous teams that are not one-time Pokémon hunters. (Team Galactic, for instance.)
Hmm... But what can that be. Besides if Satoshi can decorate a cake that ppl can eat, it feels like endgame

Yeah, they would need a new villainous team. If they keep the TRio, they will probably not make them competent; many people disliked that in the BW anime. I also do miss competent villainous teams that are not one-time Pokémon hunters. (Team Galactic, for instance.)
Exactly. I'd rather have no competent!Team Rocket Trio but I want a competent villain that is not named Hunter J, Maybe one Bond Villain could work in Pokémon Form but Gender swapped and without copyright stuff.
I'm Sure She could be exclusive to Pokémon Anime but it could have done like that back in Gen 8 because inteleon look like he could be a bond hero but inteleon needs a bond villain like that.

kickachu

Momentai!
Why not have a pokemon that can change from water to ground like luca

Status
Not open for further replies.