• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Well him going to school in Alola felt like he was reset. He didn’t need to go school. That’s why he should have traveled alone in Alola.
But look at what we got after Ash went to school, he finally won a league which equals to real life lesson which is that people need to go to school in order to succeed in life.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't think they replace Ash at this point. The time to do that was Johto and he stuck around.

Sinnoh would've been the best time imo, he had arguably one of his best teams with only 2 un-evolved pokemon, he used his reserves in the league and had an intense rivalry with Paul througout the entire region from start to finish.

Heck the fact they made a character just to stop Ash from progressing says alot too, even if it was stupid.

to me it really depends on what SV bring to the table.

if we get something new like the island challenge trials that alola brought then Ash could do that, but if gyms are the main attraction again he needs to keep doing the PWC.

I don't see him going yet, but gen 9 could be the time to set it up if they do.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I don't see him going yet, but gen 9 could be the time to set it up if they do.
I think they’re already setting it up. JN breaks from the normal formula of adapting the game content and is built entirely around late-game and post-game content instead.

I feel like the show is starting to bring closure to some hanging plot threads from previous series. Ash is finally competing in a Champions tournament, which was set up in DP. Alain is coming back in the Masters 8, which may be for a rematch. We know the Aether family is going to find Mohn next week. Brock is almost a doctor and Sophocles is working for Mossdeep Spaceport. And Serena has completed one of two interpretations of her parting words to Ash.

Maybe Ash goes onto the Gen9 anime. Maybe not. Either way, there is a lot of closure happening here.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I would say it would be the end of Ash's classical journey, which is becoming the world's strongest trainer. That's the typical goal of any trainer in the game.

But as good old Ash once said, that's only a step to becoming a Pokémon Master. There's more to being a Pokémon Master than simply being the strongest but considering how the anime is so battle-oriented, we tend to lose that message.

Thus if Ash beats Leon, his old journey ends but a new one begins. And perhaps one that explores Pokémon beyond battling and leagues. Would it be the right direction for Ash? Hard to say, but it is all the more exciting to see where Pokémon goes from Journeys.

World Turtle

Don’t know what they’ll do but I know what I want them to do, but they probably won’t do it.

Rotation, make Ash’s Pokémon the Pokémon of the Day instead of random nobodies we will never see again. Gives us a reason to actually get invested in the episodes.

Evolve them-even if it’s offscreen, have Ash use them in battles again, etc.

Give Ash more than just five Pokémon. How many? It depends if they continue the world tour format or not. 6-9 if it’s just or mostly Gen 9 focused though. If they continue the world tour format though… I honestly don’t know. They gave Goh over 100 in three years. I don’t see Ash getting that many.

Maybe 15 at least, 25 at most? If 25 they could give each one of the 25 natures to help set them apart from one another plus 25 of the 30 characteristics to help make their personalities more distinct. …idk really it’s just an idea for how to make a large number of captures work.

Last edited:

Gingertail24

Don’t know what they’ll do but I know what I want them to do, but they probably won’t do it.

Rotation, make Ash’s Pokémon the Pokémon of the Day instead of random nobodies we will never see again. Gives us a reason to actually get invested in the episodes.

Evolve them-even if it’s offscreen, have Ash use them in battles again, etc.

Give Ash more than just five Pokémon. How many? It depends if they continue the world tour format or not. 6-9 if it’s just or mostly Gen 9 focused though. If they continue the world tour format though… I honestly don’t know. They gave Goh over 100 in three years. I don’t see Ash getting that many.

Maybe 15 at least, 25 at most? If 25 they could give each one of the 25 natures to help set them apart from one another plus 25 of the 30 characteristics to help make their personalities more distinct. …idk really it’s just an idea for how to make a large number of captures work.
25 is way too much. They only gave goh 100+ for obvious reasons. One of the biggest complaints of goh is that we barely used his pokemon after he catches them

Ash has very little time left in this anime

>Ash is literally in the Champions League
> He got a Lucario, a Pokémon that was expected from the M8 movie
>He has very powerful Pokémon from Kanto that are hard to beat. (Even though they don't train on screen )
>Most of the companions seem to be close to achieving their goals
>Almost all the companions have returned

We need at least Infernape and Greninja to be used in the MasterClass, not doing so would be the most completely idiotic decision by the writers.

World Turtle

25 is way too much. They only gave goh 100+ for obvious reasons. One of the biggest complaints of goh is that we barely used his pokemon after he catches them

I know I’m just at a point where I don’t care. A fact I kind of hate since I know they wouldn’t be able to give them all equal focus.

Personally I’d say Pikachu plus 17 at most since you can have one for each type.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Honestly I expected them to be used less than they did
They could just stay in random park cutscenes but Goh actually used them sometimes, even having actual focus like the Pinsir and Heracross couple

Somebody has missed this prediction: Goh and Chloe will be graduating from Vermillion City School while Ash will win the master class of PWC, it's pretty obvious that Nobody predicted that idea.

Gingertail24

Somebody has missed this prediction: Goh and Chloe will be graduating from Vermillion City School while Ash will win the master class of PWC, it's pretty obvious that Nobody predicted that idea.
No one cares about the school becythe anime doesn't seem to care about the school. Even if they graduate. That doesn't say anything if they are leaving or not

World Turtle

Honestly just to be clear it’s only if we’re nearing Ash’s last hurrah with Gen 9 being an epilogue saga of sorts that I want him to go on a catching spree. Again, Only if it’s his final saga.

Catching all the “could have beens” is just something on my “things Ash should do before leaving” bucket list.

SatoSereFan224888

How about this? Ash wins the PWC. After that he travels around the world by himself for a couple years seeing if he can find worthy opponents. He gets to meet new trainers plus he hopes to learn as well. Then he decides to pop the question to Serena.

Gingertail24

School has no business being in a series like Pokemon
This might be unpopular, but a school concept in the pokemon world isn't bad idea in itself. Its just that the few times the anime depicted it, it was abysmal execution. Like tbh, the SM school is hardly one. Considering the we only saw one teacher, 2 staff, few students outside the group, and the lessons they taught were random. Like molding clay?????

How do you even graduate in this school? Ash just ups and leave by the end of the series. But the others still attend minus lillie

SatoSereFan224888

This might be unpopular, but a school concept in the pokemon world isn't bad idea in itself. Its just that the few times the anime depicted it, it was abysmal execution. Like tbh, the SM school is hardly one. Considering the we only saw one teacher, 2 staff, few students outside the group, and the lessons they taught were random. Like molding clay?????

How do you even graduate in this school? Ash just ups and leave by the end of the series. But the others still attend minus lillie
Honestly Ash shouldn’t have gone to “school” in SM. This is why I hate him being reset every region. Instead of going to school in Alola, Ash should have explored Alola by himself. The classmates should have only appeared in one episode as trial captains like in the games. Lillie should have been in only 3 episodes to save her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.