• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Ash said defeating Leon would just be a step towards him becoming a Pokemon Master in JN 012
True but... what would a Pokemon Master do apart from sitting nothing all day?
2) Goh and Sonia's convo in the second darkest day episode which largely sets up Goh's endgame as her assistant, like Hop
And, Goh as Sonia's Assistant would be the day The World will be archiving a World Peace as their goal.

But I wonder what will Replace Ash this time in Gen 9 Anime because Goh will be with Sonia as her assistant.

and Team Rocket? It's difficult to say this but... Team Rocket Trio gets fired from Giovanni as the endgame for Team Rocket.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
True but... what would a Pokemon Master do apart from sitting nothing all day?

And, Goh as Sonia's Assistant would be the day The World will be archiving a World Peace as their goal.

But I wonder what will Replace Ash this time in Gen 9 Anime because Goh will be with Sonia as her assistant.

and Team Rocket? It's difficult to say this but... Team Rocket Trio gets fired from Giovanni as the endgame for Team Rocket.
My personal theory is being a Pokémon Master is understanding and bonding with all of the Pokémon there is. Ash chooses to do that with battling. Plus we know being a Pokémon Master isn't just about battling, Ash himself told us that.
Also for TR's endgame I'll rather have it be them deciding to forego evil and quit TR rather then being fired. Jessie can be a model and James can be in some battling like contest like Pokeringer, while Meowth has his noodle shop

Or, Ash leaves the Pokemon Anime with him being married to Serena altogether. is that too much to ask for a grown-up Ash with his Potential Son/Daughter?
YES! And their child takes over

Rune Knight

I want the Gen 9 games to be mostly story-driven while still having battles on the side of course. Similar to what Colloseum and XD had with Mt. Battle.

By story-driven I mean having the focus be on having to fight against an evil organization or investigating some abnormality in the pokémon world, which would then be adapted into the anime.

After Ash becomes the World Champion, he could be called to investigate or partake in an expedition.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think it all depends on when LA releases on 2022. It can take the "yearly game slot", it might not. Still feeling we'll see Gen 9 next year though

ShadowForce720

I think it all depends on when LA releases on 2022. It can take the "yearly game slot", it might not. Still feeling we'll see Gen 9 next year though
In all honesty it makes more sense to for gen 9 to come out in late 2023 as this would allow it to have the whole year by itself rather then trying to force it to compete with LA and BDSP.

Plus considering how much they are hyping up LA it’s unlikely that they would want to risk overshadowing it by revealing gen 9 during its release window.

RetroPokeFan

I have seen some people saying PM will last for Four-Year Series. I think those people are very naïve considering how the Current Series has already been paced with Ash's PWC, I personally don't see it lasting for more than Three Years.
That and there hasn't been a series lasting longer than three years since Diamond and Pearl.

Red and Blue

I have seen some people saying PM will last for Four-Year Series. I think those people are very naïve considering how the Current Series has already been paced with Ash's PWC, I personally don't see it lasting for more than Three Years.
Four years sounds pretty reasonable to me. Even if Ash is already in Hyper Class he could remain there for quite a while if the trainers there are super strong. He could even be knocked back down to Super at some point.

Plus since Legends is coming out in early 2022 it makes sense to have Gen 9 out by winter 2023

Four years sounds pretty reasonable to me. Even if Ash is already in Hyper Class he could remain there for quite a while if the trainers there are super strong. He could even be knocked back down to Super at some point.

Plus since Legends is coming out in early 2022 it makes sense to have Gen 9 out by winter 2023
True but do you think that Filler Arc is needed for this series? I mean, if I got Orange islands arc after Ash's Journeys in Indigo League was over, and if I got Decolore Islands Back then in Best Wishes. What would a Potential Filler Arc for PM2019 be like? Besides, Ash and Goh going to an Island is not an actual Option, I think we need a filler Region that doesn't have Starters or Villainous Team (Except Team Rocket but that is for another story), that will never happen because Writers will never make it a Filler Arc because Gen 9 Anime/Game/Manga and Pokemon Legends: Arceus is already on the way.

Besides, I'd love a Filler Region that is not based off on any Countries/Places but rather, Made-up Places.

Edit: I am wondering what might the filler arc of this series look like? you can speculate it.

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Seeing how even PM2019 is filled with fillers, I don‘t expect major changes to the show after this series ends.
It‘s either:
- Ash and Pikachu continue traveling, now including Gen 9 region with a new side battle goal.
- Ash-clone with Pikachu-clone or Pikachu regional variant travel through region 9.

What I would love to is Leon or a powerplayer/gen 9 villain may start another competition or thing, with tournaments happening in the various regions. Maybe something like Beyblade season 2.

Seeing how even PM2019 is filled with fillers, I don‘t expect major changes to the show after this series ends.
It‘s either:
- Ash and Pikachu continue traveling, now including Gen 9 region with a new side battle goal.
- Ash-clone with Pikachu-clone or Pikachu regional variant travel through region 9.

What I would love to is Leon or a powerplayer/gen 9 villain may start another competition or thing, with tournaments happening in the various regions. Maybe something like Beyblade season 2.
That is true but I'd love for Ash to explore Gen 9 Region himself and He will finally become a Pokemon Master.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.