• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "only 10k" argument sounds like nitpicking, honestly. A lot of things in this anime don't make sense when you try to comprehensively analyze them. Just a few from SM :
why is tapu koko interested in ash of all people ?
why were the semi-finals and finals 2v2 and 3v3 respectively and not 6v6 ?
when exactly did misty and brock master mega evolution ?
why did guzzlord appear after the finals ( why not before that ) ?
why did melmetal evolve specifically before the finals ?
how the hell did torracat absorb that blast burn ?
why did nagandel appear right before his fight with kukui ?
why didn't pikashunium Z appear often, how does ash know to use it ?
why was ash in a dilemma after winning the alola league when he was pretty adamant about travelling when he won the orange league and the battle frontier?
and many more
1) Ash is always the "chosen one", come on, the guy knows all the Legendaries, he has a Greninja Naruto, the aura of sir aaron ... he's just a common protagonist
2)It was the first Alola league
3) trainers can do things off screen
4) lol
5) XD
6)Someone once explained it
7) That is not relevant
8) lol
9) Because he had already traveled through many regions

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well they say it’s part of their ED campaign. They have been posting all the ED each day on Twitter and just reached XY yesterday.

But they decided to announce it today, right after they reached ‘dori dori’ and ‘gao gao all star’. They also didn’t do anything for the other series. I’m sure some people are going to over analyze this as some sort of hint, based on that circumstances.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's a massively popular XY Pokemon, and they're currently promoting XY, I wouldn't read more into it than that. They specifically say this is a tie-in to their ending project.

Morax

King of heroes
1) Ash is always the "chosen one", come on, the guy knows all the Legendaries, he has a Greninja Naruto, the aura of sir aaron ... he's just a common protagonist
2)It was the first Alola league
3) trainers can do things off screen
4) lol
5) XD
6)Someone once explained it
7) That is not relevant
8) lol
9) Because he had already traveled through many regions
Nice arguments lol

game3524

There’s no turning back after SM’s ending. After what the latter gave us, there’s no possible way to return to the original formula. It’ll be extremely regressive at that point and would be no better than BW’s soft reset. No matter what you say, it’s simply impossible.

I don't want them to every go back to the old formula, but I can easily see them doing so and selling it as "classic" Pokemon. There would be a market for it given that it would have been almost a decade since the last one. That is a long time and there is a whole generation of fans who would never experience it at that point.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Barely related but whatever we get for the future, I'd love if they get Yuka Aono to be in charge of character design.

Watched Shinkalion Z today and I've found the leads very well designed.

I need to know if Gen 9 Pokemon Anime is a thing or not after PM2019 ends, What are your predictions/ideas?
My Prediction is that Ash managed to beat Leon at World Coronation Series but loses to someone else from Gen 9 region anyway, Even with Alola People telling him not to lose... I'm not a huge fan of that Alola episode but I don't feel like the same after that Alola episode, So I'd like to pretend that Alola episode never happened anyway, I'm shrugging it off.

Afterward, the Next Generation Region will be based in either Germany or Australia.

DuskAstral

I need to know if Gen 9 Pokemon Anime is a thing or not after PM2019 ends, What are your predictions/ideas?
Judging by the fact that this series does not have a subtitle in the original, I think this series will have no end. If a new generation comes out, it will simply become part of the current generation.
I don't see any sensible reason why the creators should give up traveling around the world, PWC etc.
I will add that I do not think Satoshi will win the official (and also the second) battle with Leon, because it would be too soon

Judging by the fact that this series does not have a subtitle in the original, I think this series will have no end. If a new generation comes out, it will simply become part of the current generation.
I don't see any sensible reason why the creators should give up traveling around the world, PWC etc.
I will add that I do not think Satoshi will win the official (and also the second) battle with Leon, because it would be too soon
Okay, I wonder if Ash and goh will visit the Gen 9 Region?

desdar300

I doubt the PWC is going to stick around after this season.
If Ash beats Leon that's it.
That's really the the juxtaposition really, the question is whether or not the overall setting of Pokemon Journeys will carry over or if it's just going to be Ash / the boys solely in the new region

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
Digimon style reboot and restart from Kanto like the I Choose You movie. Wipe Goh and his receding hairline out of the timeline.
If they replace Ash with Goh, Goh fanboys will find out what a protagonist was.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I doubt the PWC is going to stick around after this season.
If Ash beats Leon that's it.
That's really the the juxtaposition really, the question is whether or not the overall setting of Pokemon Journeys will carry over or if it's just going to be Ash / the boys solely in the new region
Yeah. If Ash loses they would have to come up with a contrived explanation about Ash staying in the PWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.