• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
As unlikely as he is compared to Alain I wouldn't mind Kukui in the Master Class. There hasn't been any Alolan representation in the PWC at all
Isn’t Ash representing Alola as their champion?

Red and Blue

Isn’t Ash representing Alola as their champion?
Yeah but there haven't been any native trainers from that region participating so far.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Yeah, I have really doubt that Kukui would be in the Master Class considering he has an infant son. I mean, I guess it’s not impossible if he’s been in the Masters Eight for years and has just maintained his placement or something, but it just doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.

AJ97

Yeah, I have really doubt that Kukui would be in the Master Class considering he has an infant son. I mean, I guess it’s not impossible if he’s been in the Masters Eight for years and has just maintained his placement or something, but it just doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.
What does having a kid have to do with him not being part of the Master Class?
This is a Universe where 10-year-old kids are allowed to go out and explore the world filled with dangerous creatures. Kukui having to travel around for the occasional PWC battles should be fine, even if he has an infant.

LucasMV

Yeah that Leon team isn't happening.
Charizard, Sceptile, Greninja? Yeah no way lol.
Yeah, unfortunately it'd make too much sense for the writers to actually do it. Hopefully they come back for the previous fights though.
Unless he repurposed Battle Royal battles as PWC battles, he wouldn't have the time t-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Time moves faster in Alola, 9 months can pass in the span of 2 weeks.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
This is the last day you guys have the opportunity of placing your bets. Do you think the leaks are true or not? Or do you think some other person like Paul is there?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This is the last day you guys have the opportunity of placing your bets. Do you think the leaks are true or not? Or do you think some other person like Paul is there?
I hope Hilda is there in place of Diantha. I don't think Paul will be in it but he'll probably battle and beat Ash and hopefully remind him to use his reserves.

ShadowForce720

If Ash’s does wind up fighting Lance and uses his Dragonite against Lance I would prefer if Lance has a Kingdra that Ash’s Dragonite will up battling rather then another Dragonite vs Dragonite battle.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I fully expect him to but at least he got to come back. Got my favorite Gym Leader, E4, and Champion in this series
Eh, never say never. I'm weary that the leaker never leaked anybody besides Alain. Additionally if this is last the battle until the PWC is sealed they really should of just said earlier that he was knocked out instead of just throwing it out there tomorrow. If my ideal leak doesn't happen hopefully he's still there! Or both really