• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
From what I was thinking… Lance with use Dynamax along with Leon, Cynthia will have M Garchomp which she should of had in BDSP, Diantha, Alain and Steven will also have M evolution. Iris possible has like three pseudo with Dragonite, Garchomp (Goodra?) and Hydreigon so um perhaps she’s good but probably Dynamax.

Somebody will have to correct me if anybody has Pokémon capable of G Max

Technically they all have a Pokémon capable of M evolution.

Lucario
Garchomp (2x)
Gyarados
Metagross
Charizard
Gardevoir

Iris has a Garchomp? I thought the episode in which she fought Ash showed a Goodra?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Iris has a Garchomp? I thought the episode in which she fought Ash showed a Goodra?

they showed gible as well if i'm not mistaken which we know she caught in the BW follow up on her.

weather it's a garchomp by now though remains to be seen, because we still don't know what else she could have, the goodra could've just been there for imagery purposes.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
they showed gible as well if i'm not mistaken which we know she caught in the BW follow up on her.

weather it's a garchomp by now though remains to be seen, because we still don't know what else she could have, the goodra could've just been there for imagery purposes.

True. I forgot about the follow-up and that she got a Gible.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
If I had to take a guess he could use Dynamax against Alain, Mega Evolution against Cynthia, and 10V Thunderbolt against Leon. Ash Greninja might not count as a gimmick so he could get away with using both it and Dynamax against Alain

Unless of course Lucario battles Charizard X in place of Greninja in which case he could use Dynamax against Cynthia
Imagine Dynamax Ash Greninja, breaking every logic possible

Speaking of breaking logic, wouldn't be surprised to see Ash using 10MV vs Cynthia and pulling an Electivire with Garchomp
Imagine one of the most anticipated battles in all anime end up with the classic electric + anime craziness vs ground victory

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

Badfemalecompanion

I actually thought of Ash getting Mega Charizard Y (Alan can give him a Mega stone), and that way all 3 Charizard forms can be repped in the tournament.

It's a theory I'm working on.
I was thinking of something similar. Make the top 4 a 1vs1 battle royale with Leon's Dynamax Zard, Lance's vanilla Zard and Ash and Alain's Y and X forms.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I actually thought of Ash getting Mega Charizard Y (Alan can give him a Mega stone), and that way all 3 Charizard forms can be repped in the tournament.

It's a theory I'm working on.
Id rather Ash's Charizard didn't have any gimmick power ups. It doesn't need to rely on such crutches imo.

Bendicion

Water Master
Yep. I'm pretty sure the show people want to get EVERY previous MC back, and the only ones they aren't are the ones that aren't feasible for them, May and Max coz of Mays VA, Cilan coz apparently his VA is too expensive and Tracey because there's nothing to do with him. So I think Misty is inevitable
Thank you so much for this... your words give me so much hope...
Good explanation. Misty does deserve the love. Hopefully we get a bonding episode with her and Chloe.
Manifesting Misty and Koharu friendship... please... i am begging you..

Landton

You know I was just thinking how Iris in the PWC is like the "Grand Festival/Master Class" for her character that she didn't get in BW. Obviously Iris is going to inevitably lose, but she made it to the final tournament and got to battle champions before going down. It's basically the climax of her character arc.