• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's still possible that Iris will get dq'd and the 9th placed trainer (Paul, somehow), will replace her. All the writers have to do is create an illness for Drayden or a crisis for Unova that requires Iris to return home.
Lol thats never going to happen

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It's still possible that Iris will get dq'd and the 9th placed trainer (Paul, somehow), will replace her. All the writers have to do is create an illness for Drayden or a crisis for Unova that requires Iris to return home.
This would lower tensions because Paul would get in on a technicality. While technicalities happen in the real world, it’s poison for storytelling moments like these.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
This is reaching the level of another poster’s really bad fan fiction. Are you someone’s alt account?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Badfemalecompanion

This would lower tensions because Paul would get in on a technicality. While technicalities happen in the real world, it’s poison for storytelling moments like these.
What if Paul revealed that he beat her earlier in the ultra class and he also revealed that he didn't lose a single PWC match?
This is reaching the level of another poster’s really bad fan fiction. Are you someone’s alt account?
Now I'm upset that you think so poorly of me... :( I was just speculating.

Spyro39

What if Paul revealed that he beat her earlier in the ultra class and he also revealed that he didn't lose a single PWC match?
Both the new visuals for this series and the updated opening theme all but confirms Iris' placement in the Masters 8. Unless the people in charge of making these visuals were trolling or made a rookie mistake and announces that oops, it's actually Paul who's in 7th place, come on man.

Plus, if Paul actually defeated Iris in the Ultra Class (while being on a supposed win streak), explain why she made it into the Masters 8 over him?

Now I'm upset that you think so poorly of me... :( I was just speculating.
These "speculations" you make up sound like laughably bad fanfiction scenarios like this and you wonder why people on this forum think you're a troll...

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The proper term is “overcompensation.” This sounds like a blunder of writing and ineptitude approaching Cameron.

Belowski

If she has another Pokemon, I think it'll be the Goodra she was hinted to have met back in her first return appearance, showing the Pokemon she met on her journeys prior to becoming Champion.

Clair_Iris_Journeys.png

The Gible is obviously her Gible that she caught in Johto in her special, so there's a strong possibility the Goodra is hers too.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I really don’t care for the idea of Goodra on Iris’ team over Hydreigon when Hydreigon hasn’t had a ton of major anime roles and Hydreigon is her lead in B2W2.
I also would prefer to see her with Hydreigon. Since she has an Angry Dragonite, why not give her a Happy-go-lucky/cute Hydreigon? :-D

LucasMV

I really don’t care for the idea of Goodra on Iris’ team over Hydreigon when Hydreigon hasn’t had a ton of major anime roles and Hydreigon is her lead in B2W2.
We also just saw Raihan's Goodra recently. Now, I know this series doesn't seem to have a problem showing multiple pokemon of the same species (Ash's and Iris' Dragonite, Drasna's and that random Altaria back to back, Leon's, Alain's and briefly Ash's Charizard, etc).

But I think it'd be much better for Iris to have something more distinct to her and native to her region, like Hydreigon. Last time we saw one, wasn't it Cameron's?