• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer
Does leon... have an eternatus now?
I want Dragonite to take it out as redemption

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Unfortunately yes.
In my opinion, it was a poor decision to pass Eternatus to him, since the legend almost killed him.

Now I just hope Eternatus won't be used in the finals as that would be the worst decision in the series.
So Entratus goes from one selfish man to another lol
Interesting pattern

Eevee903

Nishimiya Shouko supremacy
I know it isn't the staff fault. It is probably a combination of a lack of resources,animators and bad planning overall.

But let's be honest: this is not something that makes your heart jump of joy. If anything, it makes you wonder how the next anime will be handled. Better? I doubt the problem will be solved in 1,2,3 either. And the Master 8 tournament is already two months longer than it should be.

It makes me feel sad. It feels like a drag now. And suddenly splitting Ash and Gou makes me feel fair that the Finals will be split between PM and PWC, which makes the whole thing annoying to watching

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If anything, it makes you wonder how the next anime will be handled. Better?
You’re still assuming that there will be a next anime.

Eevee903

You’re still assuming that there will be a next anime.
Well I do lol. Honestly I wouldn't be a fan of Journeys continuing in a new generation if Paldea get the same treatment like Galar has. And Chloe and Gou are already pretty developed so far. I want to see fresh faces and a story in one region with focus on it.

If Leon uses Eternatus it is Kukui vs Ash 2.0

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Beating Charizard will be difficult enough, now they are adding Eternatus? I hope Ash has a good strategy for that thing.

Eevee903

Beating Charizard will be difficult enough, now they are adding Eternatus? I hope Ash has a good strategy for that thing.
This feels the Incineroar and Tapu Koko situation all over again. Charizard being the ace,but is used before Eternatus.

AJ97

Well I do lol. Honestly I wouldn't be a fan of Journeys continuing in a new generation if Paldea get the same treatment like Galar has. And Chloe and Gou are already pretty developed so far. I want to see fresh faces and a story in one region with focus on it.

If Leon uses Eternatus it is Kukui vs Ash 2.0
1) Leon is the strongest trainer in the world (And this is without Eternatus). Kukui is a regular average trainer (While he's absolutely powerful when compared to regular trainers; he's above-average when scaled against Leon). Ash wasn't reset in Journeys and Leon toyed around with the Ash who beat Kukui.

2) Eternatus is a special Legendary. Eternatus: Rayquaza/Mewtwo while Tapu Koko : Regirock/Latios/Articuno etc.

Note: Not supporting Leon using Eternatus at all. Frankly hate the idea of it. However, calling it Kukui 2.0 is just silly.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Note: Not supporting Leon using Eternatus at all. Frankly hate the idea of it. However, calling it Kukui 2.0 is just silly.

If he does, then the writers better pull a "kakui" situation with Ash to even the playing field, Zacian, Solgaleo or even Mewtwo just something to equal that thing in power.

Like you i'm hoping he don't though, Eternatus was the very pokemon who made him question his strength as a champion, and he knows how dangerous it can be.

AJ97

If he does, then the writers better pull a "kakui" situation with Ash to even the playing field, Zacian, Solgaleo or even Mewtwo just something to equal that thing in power.

Like you i'm hoping he don't though, Eternatus was the very pokemon who made him question his strength as a champion, and he knows how dangerous it can be.
Leon's Base Charizard was strong enough to hold its own and even defeat base Eternatus. It was Eternamax Eternatus that showed out of the world strength which made Leon question his strength as a Champion.

AuraChannelerChris

Angry Subway Employee ~Eat Fresh~
Let's all be honest. This saga is bad, and they did Galar super dirty.
What does it say?
"If you don't like the summary so much, why don't you just look at the number of past episodes and go to remember the excitement of that day?"

Basically, the animators are (or have been) cracking under pressure.

Last edited:

Eevee903

1) Leon is the strongest trainer in the world (And this is without Eternatus). Kukui is a regular average trainer (While he's absolutely powerful when compared to regular trainers; he's above-average when scaled against Leon). Ash wasn't reset in Journeys and Leon toyed around with the Ash who beat Kukui.

2) Eternatus is a special Legendary. Eternatus: Rayquaza/Mewtwo while Tapu Koko : Regirock/Latios/Articuno etc.

I meant the structure is similar lol. Could have worded that better. Legendary Pokemon fights with endboss,OP Fire type Pokemon,special gimmick.
What does it say?
You aren't obligated to watch the recaps.

So what are your expectations for Ash vs Leon?