• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I know it isn't the staff fault. It is probably a combination of a lack of resources,animators and bad planning overall.

But let's be honest: this is not something that makes your heart jump of joy. If anything, it makes you wonder how the next anime will be handled. Better? I doubt the problem will be solved in 1,2,3 either. And the Master 8 tournament is already two months longer than it should be.

It makes me feel sad. It feels like a drag now. And suddenly splitting Ash and Gou makes me feel fair that the Finals will be split between PM and PWC, which makes the whole thing annoying to watching

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If anything, it makes you wonder how the next anime will be handled. Better?
You’re still assuming that there will be a next anime.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
You’re still assuming that there will be a next anime.
Well I do lol. Honestly I wouldn't be a fan of Journeys continuing in a new generation if Paldea get the same treatment like Galar has. And Chloe and Gou are already pretty developed so far. I want to see fresh faces and a story in one region with focus on it.

If Leon uses Eternatus it is Kukui vs Ash 2.0

Last edited:

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer

Red and Blue

Beating Charizard will be difficult enough, now they are adding Eternatus? I hope Ash has a good strategy for that thing.

AJ97

Well I do lol. Honestly I wouldn't be a fan of Journeys continuing in a new generation if Paldea get the same treatment like Galar has. And Chloe and Gou are already pretty developed so far. I want to see fresh faces and a story in one region with focus on it.

If Leon uses Eternatus it is Kukui vs Ash 2.0
1) Leon is the strongest trainer in the world (And this is without Eternatus). Kukui is a regular average trainer (While he's absolutely powerful when compared to regular trainers; he's above-average when scaled against Leon). Ash wasn't reset in Journeys and Leon toyed around with the Ash who beat Kukui.

2) Eternatus is a special Legendary. Eternatus: Rayquaza/Mewtwo while Tapu Koko : Regirock/Latios/Articuno etc.

Note: Not supporting Leon using Eternatus at all. Frankly hate the idea of it. However, calling it Kukui 2.0 is just silly.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Note: Not supporting Leon using Eternatus at all. Frankly hate the idea of it. However, calling it Kukui 2.0 is just silly.

If he does, then the writers better pull a "kakui" situation with Ash to even the playing field, Zacian, Solgaleo or even Mewtwo just something to equal that thing in power.

Like you i'm hoping he don't though, Eternatus was the very pokemon who made him question his strength as a champion, and he knows how dangerous it can be.

AJ97

If he does, then the writers better pull a "kakui" situation with Ash to even the playing field, Zacian, Solgaleo or even Mewtwo just something to equal that thing in power.

Like you i'm hoping he don't though, Eternatus was the very pokemon who made him question his strength as a champion, and he knows how dangerous it can be.
Leon's Base Charizard was strong enough to hold its own and even defeat base Eternatus. It was Eternamax Eternatus that showed out of the world strength which made Leon question his strength as a Champion.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
1) Leon is the strongest trainer in the world (And this is without Eternatus). Kukui is a regular average trainer (While he's absolutely powerful when compared to regular trainers; he's above-average when scaled against Leon). Ash wasn't reset in Journeys and Leon toyed around with the Ash who beat Kukui.

2) Eternatus is a special Legendary. Eternatus: Rayquaza/Mewtwo while Tapu Koko : Regirock/Latios/Articuno etc.

I meant the structure is similar lol. Could have worded that better. Legendary Pokemon fights with endboss,OP Fire type Pokemon,special gimmick.
What does it say?
You aren't obligated to watch the recaps.

So what are your expectations for Ash vs Leon?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I meant the structure is similar lol. Could have worded that better. Legendary Pokemon fights with endboss,OP Fire type Pokemon,special gimmick.

You aren't obligated to watch the recaps.

So what are your expectations for Ash vs Leon?
Ash loses 6-4 with Eternatus being Leon's 4th.
Also the Battle will be an episode and a half to 2 episodes. Imo.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Ash loses 6-4 with Eternatus being Leon's 4th.
Also the Battle will be an episode and a half to 2 episodes. Imo.
I expect the following:
JN129 focuses on Ash vs Leon 1
JN130 on PM
JN131 on Ash vs Leon 2
JN132 on Paldea. Cause I don't believe Journeys will end.

Leon uses Rillaboom,Inteleon,Charizard,Eternatus, Mr Rime and Dragapult.

Ash uses his Journeys team.

Pikachu one shots Inteleon
Dracovish beats Dragapult
Rillaboom takes down Dracovish and Gengar
Dragonite beats Rillaboom.
Dragonite loses to Mr Rime.
Pikachu draws with Mr Rime
Sirfetch’d fights Eternatus,but loses.
Lucario beats Eternatus and loses to Charizard.

AJ97

I expect the following:
JN129 focuses on Ash vs Leon 1
JN130 on PM
JN131 on Ash vs Leon 2
JN132 on Paldea. Cause I don't believe Journeys will end.
Disagree. Ash vs Leon is the Climax of the series and arguably more important than even Ash vs Cynthia. The match at minimum will be 3 episodes long. I wouldn't even be surprised if we have four.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Disagree. Ash vs Leon is the Climax of the series and arguably more important than even Ash vs Cynthia. The match at minimum will be 3 episodes long. I wouldn't even be surprised if we have four.
I doubt it,unless they offscreen Gou and PM.