• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Can be Korrina? Only catch would be, Gengar might ME...

Unless it's a 2v2 again.
Gengar could be facing one of her other Pokemon. I honestly hope they give her a new Pokemon, it's exciting seeing old characters return with new Pokemon. It could be Hawkommo's first major role!

BabaVanga

Unless it's a 2v2 again.
Gengar could be facing one of her other Pokemon. I honestly hope they give her a new Pokemon, it's exciting seeing old characters return with new Pokemon. It could be Hawkommo's first major role!
She should get a Kalos Pokémon she missed out on, like Hawlucha, Pangoro or Chesnaught.

Zoruagible

She should get a Kalos Pokémon she missed out on, like Hawlucha, Pangoro or Chesnaught.

Oh I'd totally have said Chesnaught but you know... it might job and after Chesnaught's sole appearance? It deserves better lol

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Top 8 seems to be composed of some champions and Galar Gym Leaders? Or what? Raihan is present...

I doubt the other Gym Leaders will be there.

It's probably a reference to the games where Raihan is explicitly stated to be strong enough to be a Champion if he competed in another region's League, but he chooses Galar because he wants to beat Leon.

Not sure I like having two Dragon-type users in the Masters Eight, though. That type gets enough focus.

Zoruagible

I doubt the other Gym Leaders will be there.

It's probably a reference to the games where Raihan is explicitly stated to be strong enough to be a Champion if he competed in another region's League, but he chooses Galar because he wants to beat Leon.

Not sure I like having two Dragon-type users in the Masters Eight, though. That type gets enough focus.

To be fair Lance has "Dragon like" team apart from Dragonite. If he were to finally use a third Pokemon(Which I doubt unless he gets to face Ash), I'd say it'd likely be his Aerodactyl
And Game! Raihan has non-Dragons, that remains to be seen for Anime! Raihan. They're different enough

catzeye

Writer's Block
Ash will be battling Korrina soon

Where did you see that. Not that I don't believe you, but I'd like to know where I could find video/pics of this.