• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
Whatever they do, for the final fight Ash must have a team composed of his flagship Pokemon of each region, normally they are his strongest Pokemon, not just the current team.

Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Infernape
Greninja
Lucario

Also, a small wish from me would be that they use the same Ash Greninja transformation scenes as well as the theme.

DuskAstral

Whatever they do, for the final fight Ash must have a team composed of his flagship Pokemon
I don't think the final battle is a full battle. So far, all official fights with Champion that have been shown so far have been in the 1v1 system, so it will probably stay that way.

ShadowForce720

I don't think the final battle is a full battle. So far, all official fights with Champion that have been shown so far have been in the 1v1 system, so it will probably stay that way.

That doesn’t mean it can’t easily change heck back during SM some people were sure they we wouldn’t get any full battles and yet the exhibition match between Ash vs Kukui was a full battle.

It’s likely that one of the reasons the Champion battle was a 1vs1 was because Ash wasn’t one of the participants and they wanted to wrap up the battle quickly in a single episode.

It’s pretty likely that when we get Ash vs Leon it will be a full battle because there not going to hype up Ash vs Leon as one of the final battles and then just have it be a 1vs1.

Leonhart

Imagineer
DuskAstral said:

That would be a bit boring from my perspective. 1-on-1 battles don't typically last very long, and it would be rather anti-climactic if the final battle between Satoshi and Dande would be settled in a single episode.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Ash vs. Leon will definitely be a full 6 vs. 6. That said I do hope we don't have to wait until then to see more Pokemon being used in Master Class battles.

Roster will most likely be shuffled, with the Leon battle with Ash's best roster (according to the writers)... I think current captures will spotlight while battling the Galar GLs with their aces as their rivals (e.g. Lucario to Grapploct, makes sense if Ash gets Tyranitar to match Raihan's Duraludon)...

ssquaderi

Do we think Rinto (maybe Wally) is in the Top 100 class and will be a proper future rival that Ash will battle later multiple times? Also, shouldn't there be another rematch with Bea and her Grapploct?

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Do we think Rinto (maybe Wally) is in the Top 100 class and will be a proper future rival that Ash will battle later multiple times?
Well tbh its possible that Rinto might be in the hyper class if he has participated in the PWC cause he looked quite strong in his battle with Ash. I hope he becomes ash's rival.
Also, shouldn't there be another rematch with Bea and her Grapploct?
There's nothing hinting towards their rematch, it was not even in the preview for next few episode so I doubt their rematch is gonna happen soon.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Well tbh its possible that Rinto might be in the hyper class if he has participated in the PWC cause he looked quite strong in his battle with Ash. I hope he becomes ash's rival.

There's nothing hinting towards their rematch, it was not even in the preview for next few episode so I doubt their rematch is gonna happen soon.
Sorry Rinto, Bea and Raihan but I want redemption for Bede, Marnie and Hop. My friends wish to come on the screen:D

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Do we think Rinto (maybe Wally) is in the Top 100 class and will be a proper future rival that Ash will battle later multiple times? Also, shouldn't there be another rematch with Bea and her Grapploct?

Bea rematch is inevitable in the Ultra Class... Rinto will likely be another rival focused with Sirfetch'd...

Though it's quite weird that Ash has so much rivals in this series but no main one... We already have Korrina, Bea and Raihan... I included Raihan since it is already implied heavily, especially that he's also Leon's rival... Rinto would likely be the 4th and I can feel more to be a rival... I feel Flint, Phoebe, Anabel, Janine and Palmer would be a few ones...

If Ash doesn't catch the fire type, I hope incineroar returns.

I wonder how it will be after it evolation. In general, Ash's pokemons did well after they evolations. But Torterra has never won any battle I remember.
Speaking of Torterra - I really wish the grass type got its redemption somewhere down the road...Maybe they can showcase it again in the future to hype up the inevitable DP remakes...But that role would most likely go to his more popular sinnoh starter, Infernape. Drat.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Speaking of Torterra - I really wish the grass type got its redemption somewhere down the road...Maybe they can showcase it again in the future to hype up the inevitable DP remakes...But that role would most likely go to his more popular sinnoh starter, Infernape. Drat.
Torterra is one of the biggest disappointments in the anime.
Pokemon that were strong while Turtwig and Grotle were suddenly weakened.

Speed is more important than strength in anima. Slow pokemons could not make a big impact.

Ash has always done well with fast pokemons.

Slow pokemons like Torterra, Torkoal, Boldore are not for Ash.

Snorlax is perhaps the only slow pokemon Ash can use.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
THE FUTURE OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is complete darkness. The masters 8 will get votes by a small inch to appear onscreen and the rest of pwc will be offscreen because it will increase creativity of fandoms to develop many speculations and so ez life ez money........