• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Morax

King of heroes
That is why I dont understand what can after the PWC

images

A L I E N S

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

DuskAstral

Look at the games lol.
The games do not really matter, so the fact that we win with Leon in Sw / Sh does not mean that Satoshi will win with him in the finals.
I dont understand what can after the PWC.
If Satoshi loses, he will simply try again, and if he wins, it is possible that the developers will give him the opportunity to participate in the E4 member exams.

D

Deleted member 384931

If Satoshi loses, he will simply try again, and if he wins, it is possible that the developers will give him the opportunity to participate in the E4 member exams.
But he is a Champion already, and even then which region?

masdog

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yes, I feel the final battle will be between Gig Charizard vs Pikachu and Pikachu will take down Charizard using his Z move. It would be a fitting way for Ash to take the title.

it would also be symbolic in a way of Ash representing the region where he became champion by using it's gimmick to win.

the simpler way to look at it is, if Ash wins against Leon, he effectively gets put into Leon's position, and at that point has to defend the title of world's strongest trainer until someone beats him.

DuskAstral

the simpler way to look at it is, if Ash wins against Leon, he effectively gets put into Leon's position, and at that point has to defend the title of world's strongest trainer until someone beats him.
I can't see it a bit. I have a feeling that Satoshi will refuse to accept the title. Note that the boy keeps saying that his goal is to defeat Dande and not become World Champion.

D

Deleted member 384931

He returns to Alola to defend his title and create an E4.
That would be cool.
I can't see it a bit. I have a feeling that Satoshi will refuse to accept the title. Note that the boy keeps saying that his goal is to defeat Dande and not become World Champion.
Not a Battle Frontier situation again, cause there arent alot of stronger trainers than Leon.

masdog

Torpoleon

Do you guys think that it's even worth it for them to continue making a weekly Pokemon anime after Journeys? Aren't the TV ratings for the series pretty low, and haven't they been dropping with each series? Journeys feels like the finale of the series.

Do you guys think that it's even worth it for them to continue making a weekly Pokemon anime after Journeys? Aren't the TV ratings for the series pretty low, and haven't they been dropping with each series? Journeys feels like the finale of the series.
Just produce something with quality.

ShadowForce720

There is literally no reason to think Ash would turn down the title of World Champion if he defeats Leon, especially since becoming World Champion doesn’t prevent him from traveling.

Look just because he doesn’t specifically say that he wants to be World Champion doesn’t mean he is going to reject the title if he beats Leon.

If anything if he beats Leon in the PWC but then rejects the title of World Champion then that would practically be an insult to everyone in the PWC that has tried to beat Leon and get to that position.

Heck plus think how it would look for Leon to still be World Champion after he lost to Ash just because Ash refused the title.