• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If everyone's not special then maybe Ash can be what he wants to be. I know that he won't suffer through the joy and pain (because he doesn't know pain really). His life is his, so he should live each day. But if he's no different then that's bad. He's not searching for the answers. He won't find them all because there's no time at all.

(That's a complete bastardization of the lyrics found in the first Mob Psycho 100 opening... By the way, go listen to the song.)

Last edited:

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Wasn't he in charge of Mob Psycho 100? Cuz' that series has some sick animation (and I mean base animation alone, not counting the extra stuff involving storyboarding, 3D Camera, post-processing effects etc.).

He was the character designer! He also inevitably recruited talented animators to work on the series, too.

I still think about the Shimazaki fight. God, it is so good.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
He was the character designer! He also inevitably recruited talented animators to work on the series, too.

I still think about the Shimazaki fight. God, it is so good.
Season 3 is going to be some amazing stuff, can't wait until it comes out.
Maenami and Ohashi: "Am I a joke to you?"
(I mean they've been MIA for a whiiiiiiile)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Given your wording here, you're implying that he's actually worked on AniPoke in the past?
He did one cut in the first SM opening (the one at the start of the chorus) and the rotation during Pika vs Koko's Z move clash

D

Deleted member 384931

It feels weird Satoshi being so close to the Master Class and we barley know 50% of the Master 8. Leon, Cynthia, Raihan and Lance, 4 who use Dragon-like Pokemon as their ace. I hope some more deversity in the other 4.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Any chance that the last Ultra Class opponent would be a leftover trainer again? Normal Class' first exit ended with defeating a leftover (2nd was off-screened)... Great Class' exit ended with defeating another leftover...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Unless they want to do a hard reboot they're gonna have to do this.
tbh at this rate I wouldn't be opposed to a hard reboot. Maybe make another Ash ala AU, but the continuity has become pretty messy, and even if it hadn't, it'd be weird to have world champion Ash still as the main character (and I don't want a "next generations" sequel, tho that's just preference)

nuzamaki90

I’m gonna assume Onion was the stand in Gym Leader for Stow-and-Side while Bea was competing in the the PWC. It would explain the Galarian Yamask and the fact that we haven’t seen Bea in any actual Gym battles