• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Could see that Ash vs Piers be sort of an interlude to Ash vs Marnie. Like she doesn’t seem impressed by Piers or Ash and that after the battle Marnie will be „inspired“ again to compete in the PWC or battle Ash.

Really happy they are introducing her in the anime, found her to be great in the games, just needed a more level upped team. Make her bit more competitive.

Ash though hasn‘t many pokes he can use against Dark Types. So hoping he either gets a new mon or uses an old mon.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Could see that Ash vs Piers be sort of an interlude to Ash vs Marnie. Like she doesn’t seem impressed by Piers or Ash and that after the battle Marnie will be „inspired“ again to compete in the PWC or battle Ash.

i would assume the latter because i'm having a hard time seeing her in the masters 8 out of no where, and she definitely doesn't match any of the 5 silouettes from when we were told of the hyper class either.
Ash though hasn‘t many pokes he can use against Dark Types. So hoping he either gets a new mon or uses an old mon.

Lucario and Sirfetch'd say hi.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Really happy they are introducing her in the anime, found her to be great in the games, just needed a more level upped team. Make her bit more competitive.

Reminder that Ash had all but one of his Alola Pokémon weak to Ground yet chose to take on Hapu with a Pokémon whose Type Ground is immune to. He also took on Candice with 3/4 Pokémon being weak to Ice. They’d let Ash sweep Piers with Gengar if they truly wanted to

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Reminder that Ash had all but one of his Alola Pokémon weak to Ground yet chose to take on Hapu with a Pokémon whose Type Ground is immune to.
Also, reminder that her battlefield was literally surrounded by water.

It's like putting Misty next to dozens of power generators when most of your team is weak to water.

YelST

Mitsuha Yamano Fan Account
Considering the latest spoilers from Pokémon Masters... (note that I don't really know how the games work but I know that Cynthia's Masters appearance has been referenced)
Brock and Misty are (can be?) champions of Pasio. I wonder if they could find themselves as future opponents. I imagine one or both will come back to play a role supporting Ash when he gets close to the Masters 8.

Side note: how good would a 6v6 be between Ash and a former companion?

D

Deleted member 384931

Considering the latest spoilers from Pokémon Masters... (note that I don't really know how the games work but I know that Cynthia's Masters appearance has been referenced)
Brock and Misty are (can be?) champions of Pasio. I wonder if they could find themselves as future opponents. I imagine one or both will come back to play a role supporting Ash when he gets close to the Masters 8.

If it is Brock great, if it is Misty idk tbh. Brock has alot of different Pokémon

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

The anime doesn't remotely do anything as big as mentioning Pasio, so this is never going to happen. It's just bad storytelling; even worse than Iris becoming Champion with almost no buildup or even mentioning Alder once.

D

Deleted member 384931

The anime doesn't remotely do anything as big as mentioning Pasio, so this is never going to happen. It's just bad storytelling; even worse than Iris becoming Champion with almost no buildup or even mentioning Alder once.
Lol yeah that was bad. Tho I really hoped we knew who he would face next by now..

Last edited by a moderator:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What pwc? It still exists? Didnt notice aince we get one episode related ro thatevery half a year.
Apparently fillers and breaks r more common

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What pwc? It still exists? Didnt notice aince we get one episode related ro thatevery half a year.
Apparently fillers and breaks r more common
Its taking way too long to reveal the next opponent.
I just want to see the meltdowns if Lillie turns out to be one of Ash's next opponents

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
After Marnie's PWC battle I theorizing Ash's next two PWC will take place in Hoenn and Alola (not in that order).