• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Red and Blue

If I had to take a guess he could use Dynamax against Alain, Mega Evolution against Cynthia, and 10V Thunderbolt against Leon. Ash Greninja might not count as a gimmick so he could get away with using both it and Dynamax against Alain

Unless of course Lucario battles Charizard X in place of Greninja in which case he could use Dynamax against Cynthia

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I wonder if they had kept Alder (because let’s actually have a truthful moment it’s not like any BW remakes which probably would of had Alder in it anyway is coming out any time soon so they had the option of pulling a Gary and ignoring this) what team would he have used.

D

Deleted member 384931

It is interesting they want the Champion way with Iris and not the Gym Leader way, which in my humble opinion, would have made more sense.

Sham

It is interesting they want the Champion way with Iris and not the Gym Leader way, which in my humble opinion, would have made more sense.
Oh no it’s fine. I think the reason is because she didn’t want to be tied down to the role. She just seemed very uncomfortable when the idea of replacing Drayden was brought up. I will acknowledge they really didn’t have to make the switch until they were forced to like Wallace and Steven but even that’s a big if.

Narrative wise I’m happy that didn’t happened. We already had one Gym Leader that was unhappily pushed into that position. Nonetheless I think he strength warrants it but to each is own!

Landton

Narrative wise I’m happy that didn’t happened. We already had one Gym Leader that was unhappily pushed into that position. Nonetheless I think he strength warrants it but to each is own!
If you're referring to Misty, she likes being the Gym leader as seen in SM and her previous return. She only initially showed disinterest due to not traveling with Ash but she moved on.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
If you're referring to Misty, she likes being the Gym leader as seen in SM and her previous return. She only initially showed disinterest due to not traveling with Ash but she moved on.

yeah misty might like it, but i know several people who don't.
If I had to take a guess he could use Dynamax against Alain, Mega Evolution against Cynthia, and 10V Thunderbolt against Leon.

After today's episode i'm really hoping he does use his z-move against Leon's Zard and wins with it, that would get alola some attention.
Ash Greninja might not count as a gimmick so he could get away with using both it and Dynamax against Alain

That's assuming Greninja re-appears, after all there's no guarantee Ash will use his reserves, even if he does Greninja might not be among them.

Before any greninja stans come at me, let's think about this.

1. If the tournament is held in Galar how is Greninja supposed to get there?

2. We didn't get an indicator on how much closer it is to finishing dealing with those stupid vines from the TF ordeal when it returned a few weeks back, can it really afford to leave them be? I mean in the past we've seen just how quickly things esculate at oak's when peacekeeper bulbasaur leaves oak's lab for too long, and those vines are a threat to both kalos and the world if they manage to get outside Kalos, so I don't know if Greninja could leave those vines un attended at all due to the danger factor they have.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Before any greninja stans come at me, let's think about this.

1. If the tournament is held in Galar how is Greninja supposed to get there?

2. We didn't get an indicator on how much closer it is to finishing dealing with those stupid vines from the TF ordeal when it returned a few weeks back, can it really afford to leave them be? I mean in the past we've seen just how quickly things esculate at oak's when peacekeeper bulbasaur leaves oak's lab for too long, and those vines are a threat to both kalos and the world if they manage to get outside Kalos, so I don't know if Greninja could leave those vines un attended at all due to the danger factor they have.
For #1, they already show Ash jumping to and from regions. He can probably just fly there and back, depending on when his Alain battle is + how much free time he has in between battles. Or send his pokeball to sycamore to fetch. Or idk maybe his bond transforms his shuriken into wings for one time to fly.

#2 is probably the more uncertain part. Tell puni Chan to do his job as the kalos guardian or something for just one day. Writers can probably make something reasonable up

Sham

Well I was obviously talking about when she first left. We know she likes it as early as AG

RLC

You implied Paul could not be in Master Class because he didn't compete hence my comment.
I don't get why you would compare that to iris, all I'm saying is that maybe he didn't take part in the PWC (hence not being in the 8) like Wallace and Wikistron.
I'm pointing out characters can get stronger than others off-screen and yes, even lose-wise. Again, If that weren't true then Iris wouldn't be in Master Class.
As I said before, I was using a similar logic to Zoruagible where paul deserves it more because he was portrayed as ash's equal ( in Alain's case he was always shown to be stronger up till the end) to prove the point that he has just as much potential as Paul to be in the m8.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I can hear the Ash-Greninja fans screaming AVENGE OUR LOSS! REMEMBER WHAT THEY TOOK FROM UWU!