• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Sham

The Guardian of War
And how do you know Lance isn't from Kanto?

Or is this pokeshipping tendency kicking in?
Well Clair being from Johto and his grandfather indication he from there…

Last edited:

Red and Blue

What do you guys think about Cynthia using a Z move instead of Mega Evolution or Dynamax? Kommo-O does have a signature one

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
What do you guys think about Cynthia using a Z move instead of Mega Evolution or Dynamax? Kommo-O does have a signature one

That would be interesting but who knows.

Heck i'm wondering if she and Iris won't use gimmicks since unlike others who are blatantly obvious they aren't.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Even if he is, Misty makes more sense as Ash's cheerleader. After all, he still keeps her fishing lure (a token of their love) with him.
Yea and Lance’s origin is pretty much ambiguous especially since his grandfather and cousin both live in Blackthorn. It wouldn’t make sense if he’s from Kanto.

Actually scratch that he actually is from Johto and it’s confirmed.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Personally, I'm more than capable of realizing that the production schedule of the series has been f*cked and that animators are real people while also recognizing that Iwane hasn't really put out good quality work in a while. In the end, the end result is the end result and critique is critique, even with all of the context and the unfortunate circumstances. That's the modern anime industry for you.

Iwane's illustrious career on Pokemon is obviously a cause for celebration, though that isn't really the first thing on my mind when I'm watching a JN episode.
Ngl looking at some of the stuff that he's put out on his free time, it's clear he still has it in him. Wonder how bad production has been going that he hasn't been able to do much as good as his work on XY/SM. Even back before the pandemic, his first JN episode was the bug catching one which.....wasn't bad, but still not up to par to what he usually does

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Mega Garchomp.

i'm aware but from the pictures alone we don't see her or Iris with any items like the others.

Even if he is, Misty makes more sense as Ash's cheerleader. After all, he still keeps her fishing lure (a token of their love) with him.

Lance's origins aside, I still don't see what the point of this discussion is other than trying to start a shipping war.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Anyways, moving on from that. I think M Garchomp suites her better considering that it’s her ace overall and would be more of an assistance to her battling rather than a finisher move. Plus I feel kinda robbed from BDSP.

desdar300

i'm aware but from the pictures alone we don't see her or Iris with any items like the others.

Lance's origins aside, I still don't see what the point of this discussion is other than trying to start a shipping war.
I haven't seen the picture in a minute but does Lance have his Dynamax band?

Guy100

I'm just astounded at the progress Ash had made in a single year; competing in 7 regional tournaments, a frontier challenge, and now a world tournament.

If he defeats Leon, Ash will probably be the youngest world champion in history, and he's not yet reached his prime.

On a side note, I'm guessing Misty and Nessa will both make their debut in a future journey's episode, competing in some swimsuit competition.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I dunno about that one...
PXw2Xdg.png

ScDuAWB.png
5XoVB38.png

JUy1dPx.png
This has to be the worst looking episode in terms of art quality in all of modern Pokemon history.
I don't mind off-model art if it's moving and all, but the animation, while fine, felt pretty limited

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'm somewhat just waiting for Paul and Marnie (she got replaced by Rihan so?) to appear so we can get the Masters 8 sequence instead. If it's anything like the poster than it's gonna be epic.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hard choice between my second favorite Mega Evolution or my second favorite signature Z Move. Would welcome either since Garchomp and Kommo-o are my favorite psuedos
Is Ash a Pokemon Master now that he’s in the Master Class?
Nah he said beating Leon is only a stepping stone to becoming a Pokémon Master™️