• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Ryker101

What is this thread lol

As bad as Alain’s loss was every league has at least one major fumble, like with Tobias, losing to Alain, or the Hau battle.

So hopefully things will pick up from here, especially now that each matchup will have its own ep instead

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What is this thread lol

As bad as Alain’s loss was every league has at least one major fumble, like with Tobias, losing to Alain, or the Hau battle.

So hopefully things will pick up from here, especially now that each matchup will have its own ep instead
And we might be in for another one soon.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I don’t smoke or drink, or do drugs! BAKA!
Considering the nonsense drivel of “I have this feeling that Ash is going to have his body quit on him/Serena was brutally killed by a thug/someone died/whatever crap you like to pull,” forgive us for considering intoxication as a possible reason for these stupid fanfics.

Speed22

Considering the nonsense drivel of “I have this feeling that Ash is going to have his body quit on him/Serena was brutally killed by a thug/someone died/whatever crap you like to pull,” forgive us for considering intoxication as a possible reason for these stupid fanfics.
I don't know what the hell his infatuation of that stuff is all about, or why he has it. It's not like there's a shortage of violent and edgy darkfics out there!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
There's is one thing that's bothering me coming out of today's episode...and it's not alain's loss.

@RafaSceptile @SerGoldenhandtheJust @Ignition.

that is Hop.

the fact he started crying when just 1 of his brothers pokemon went down...i've been thinking all day...as much as some want an "interuption"...you don't think he could be the one to do it do you?
I don’t think Hop would pull a Max. I think he’ll get closer/invested to Ash with his battles and Go hyping him up so by the time it’s Ash vs Leon, he’s genuinely rooting for both of them similar to how he feels in the games when it’s you vs Leon. Speaking of which, I have a feeling they’ll try to sneak a Rose or TRio scheme appearance before then.

Ultra Beast Lover

While I think Ash will win the PWC, I’m afraid something bad will happen to him afterwards. Either someone seriously injured him or he finds out one of his friends was gruesomely murdered.
Sato, I like torturing my favorite characters, usually emotionally, as much as other fanfic writers but you must stop with these, "Ash is hurt/someone is brutally murdered." Ideas. The anime is targeted at little kids meaning that no one is going to be murdered brutally. At worst someone will die offscreen. Only the movies have had semi consistent deaths and, if memory serves, the most brutal was a tossup between a car crash where Coco's parents bodies weren't mangled and their final moments were offscreen and Luxray dying of frostbite which was shown as Luxray peacefully sleeping with a smile on its face.

At most, Ash will get hurt but not a serious injury. It'll be the age old twisted ankle and if it's ever anything worse than that the injuries won't be physically shown and a Pokemon will heal him/he'll be shown with a few bruises in the Pokemon Center.

SatoSereFan224888

Sato, I like torturing my favorite characters, usually emotionally, as much as other fanfic writers but you must stop with these, "Ash is hurt/someone is brutally murdered." Ideas. The anime is targeted at little kids meaning that no one is going to be murdered brutally. At worst someone will die offscreen. Only the movies have had semi consistent deaths and, if memory serves, the most brutal was a tossup between a car crash where Coco's parents bodies weren't mangled and their final moments were offscreen and Luxray dying of frostbite which was shown as Luxray peacefully sleeping with a smile on its face.

At most, Ash will get hurt but not a serious injury. It'll be the age old twisted ankle and if it's ever anything worse than that the injuries won't be physically shown and a Pokemon will heal him/he'll be shown with a few bruises in the Pokemon Center.
Sorry. Guess this is what happens when you’ve watched every episode of the Danganronpa anime.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
If the first episode is an indication, than the future looks rather bleak. If that’s how the non Ash fights will be treated, than I’d rather if they really used slide shows for the other matches and make Ash’s battles 6 v 6 instead.

Even the Alola League was more hype than this

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Sorry. Guess this is what happens when you’ve watched every episode of the Danganronpa anime.
Mind if you demarcate your fanfics with actual tangible reality in the anime?

World Turtle

I wrote (and am still writing) a murder mystery based on the BTAS episode the Man Who Killed Batman called "Who Made Ash into Ashes?" where some c and d-list antagonists from the anime seemingly kill Ash and Pikachu in a fire. Ash does lose a leg in this story too. Though this bit was the prototype for the story where that's the main premise. The One Legged Master.

On SpaceBattles its an open secret who did it.

Actually, I'll admit several of my stories are "bad things happen to Ash and the world comes to his aid" because I just want some feels you know? None of that shipping/harem or power wank revenge fantasy crap just Ash's friends and family being there for him.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
There's is one thing that's bothering me coming out of today's episode...and it's not alain's loss.

@RafaSceptile @SerGoldenhandtheJust @Ignition.

that is Hop.

the fact he started crying when just 1 of his brothers pokemon went down...i've been thinking all day...as much as some want an "interuption"...you don't think he could be the one to do it do you?

Not at all lol. His characterisation is perfectly in line with the games before his journey begins, so yea he'll be sad Leon loses at times but won't go crazy lol

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Tournament gets interrupted in the finals by Giovanni making a surprise attack on the stadium.

Suddenly, a young adult appears out of a wormhole, riding on a weird purple yellow motorcycle dragon thing, and uses a Kartana to slice up Giovanni's and Team Rocket's current machine or mecha and forces them to flee.

Young man cordons Ash away from the others and warns of two super powerful Burst Warriors that ravage the future, and he's the only one left of Ash's group of friends in that future that's left to fight.

It's Lei. Cue next series.

Ultra Beast Lover

Tournament gets interrupted in the finals by Giovanni making a surprise attack on the stadium.

Suddenly, a young adult appears out of a wormhole, riding on a weird purple yellow motorcycle dragon thing, and uses a Kartana to slice up Giovanni's and Team Rocket's current machine or mecha and forces them to flee.

Young man cordons Ash away from the others and warns of two super powerful Burst Warriors that ravage the future, and he's the only one left of Ash's group of friends in that future that's left to fight.

It's Lei. Cue next series.
No, too interesting.

World Turtle

I think the PWC will stick around if they continue promoting the mobile games alongside the core series games .

Goh = Pokémon Go
Ash and the PWC = Pokémon Masters EX

That’s my interpretation of things anyways