• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Any translations please:)

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Now that you mentioned duel of fossils, there's no way Ash isn't using Dracovish against Steven, would be more fitting than against Cynthia. Imagine Aggron vs Dracovish.
I was more thinking Dracovish vs Cradily

Sceptilee

Steven? he appeared doing mega evolution to his Metagross
I meant the ones where they showed Leon, Cynthia, Raihan etc. We didn't really see him until it was confirmed that he was a member of the Masters Eight. All we got was a mention by Wallace I think.

I really like Steven so I'm pretty excited for the match, just think that it's almost as unlikely that Ash loses to him as it was for Leon to lose to Alain. Poor guy is basically a Steven Ston- I mean Stepping Stone on the way to Cynthia and Leon.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The three Pokémon I think Steven and Ash will use:

Aggron (S) vs Sirfechted (A)~ Sirfechted loses
Aggron (S) vs Gengar (A) Gengar wins
Cradilly (S) vs Gengar (A) Gengar gets recalled
Cradilly (S) vs Pikachu (A) Pikachu wins
Metagross (S) vs Pikachu (A) Metagross wins
Metagross (S) vs Gengar (A)- Gengar wins

Megapixel

If Sirfetch'd is here give him at least one victory, he has already been humiliated many times.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
If Sirfetch'd is here give him at least one victory, he has already been humiliated many times.
At first I didn't see Sirfetch'd here (I want Dracovish vs Cradily) but on the other hand his strongest attack is Meteor Assult. And Steven is very connected to meteors (with his Metagross' Meteor Mash). Now we only need 1 of the Pokemon using Meteor Beam.

AJ97

I don't think Pikachu will lose if it is going to be the ace in the Leon fight.
For some reason, I have a feeling Ash will follow Leon and probably start with G-Max Gengar right at the start of the fight.

Would be even more impressive if Ash beats Steven using only 2 Pokemon, just like Leon. But that seems very unlikely.

SatoSereFan224888

Now what about the finale between Leon and Ash ending in a draw because neither of their Pokemon could stand up in time? I guess Leon & Ash would be declared co-champions.