• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Future of the World Championships

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tournament gets interrupted in the finals by Giovanni making a surprise attack on the stadium.

Suddenly, a young adult appears out of a wormhole, riding on a weird purple yellow motorcycle dragon thing, and uses a Kartana to slice up Giovanni's and Team Rocket's current machine or mecha and forces them to flee.

Young man cordons Ash away from the others and warns of two super powerful Burst Warriors that ravage the future, and he's the only one left of Ash's group of friends in that future that's left to fight.

It's Lei. Cue next series.
I know this is a DBZ reference, but...."Burst Warriors"....lemme guess, ReBurst?

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Tournament gets interrupted in the finals by Giovanni making a surprise attack on the stadium.

Suddenly, a young adult appears out of a wormhole, riding on a weird purple yellow motorcycle dragon thing, and uses a Kartana to slice up Giovanni's and Team Rocket's current machine or mecha and forces them to flee.

Young man cordons Ash away from the others and warns of two super powerful Burst Warriors that ravage the future, and he's the only one left of Ash's group of friends in that future that's left to fight.

It's Lei. Cue next series.
I don't know about the rest, but Giovanni is something I want... Mewtwo included. I also want the TRio to resign.

SatoSereFan224888

Now I admit I’ve brought up crazy ideas for the anime but even I couldn’t come up with this crap

First of all Ash wouldn’t withdraw from this tournament. He’s worked so hard to get there. Why would he want to throw it all away? Second of all there’s no way Leon would halt the tournament for this. Also Ash never really asks for any special favors so it’s out of character for him to do this.

(FYI, you’ll need to log into Instagram to see the post. Instagram doesn’t let you see posts logged out.)

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Now I admit I’ve brought up crazy ideas for the anime but even I couldn’t come up with this crap

First of all Ash wouldn’t withdraw from this tournament. He’s worked so hard to get there. Why would he want to throw it all away? Second of all there’s no way Leon would halt the tournament for this. Also Ash never really asks for any special favors so it’s out of character for him to do this.

(FYI, you’ll need to log into Instagram to see the post. Instagram doesn’t let you see posts logged out.)
Sure Serena gets big development and ends up as damsel in distress

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Zuckerberg is not getting any more of my data!

Also, suspicious instagram links should be treated as such

EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa

SatoSereFan224888

All I see from that link is Instagram wanting me to sign up to the service.
You have to log in to see the post. Like I said, Instagram won’t allow you to see posts logged out.

SatoSereFan224888

@SatoSereFan224888 you might as well just tell us what the post entails.

not all of us want to sign up to a site just to see someone's theory or rumor.
Well the post says Serena is in trouble and Ash either forfeits his spot in the Masters 8 or tries to get it delayed so he can rescue her.

SatoSereFan224888

going to assume this is just an amourshipper going to far here...
Maybe. However if Ash tries to get the tournament delayed, he’ll get disqualified for throwing the tournament into disrepute. Besides he never asks for any special favors. Plus why would throw away all the hard work to make the masters 8?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Maybe. However if Ash tries to get the tournament delayed, he’ll get disqualified for throwing the tournament into disrepute. Besides he never asks for any special favors. Plus why would throw away all the hard work to make the masters 8?

was the person who made this "post" a leaker? or someone claiming to be one?

Cause baseless claims really shouldn't be brought into discussion.

because all it really sounds to me is an Amourshipper going completely overboard.

SatoSereFan224888

was the person who made this "post" a leaker? or someone claiming to be one?

Cause baseless claims really shouldn't be brought to the discussion.
I doubt the person is a leaker. I just think it’s batshit crazy fan fiction material.

SatoSereFan224888

Now I saw on Instagram that Ash might catch Mewtwo but I‘m sure he can’t catch anymore Pokemon while he’s still in the Masters 8. Plus I guess he won’t leave Wyndon during the tournament as well.