• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The G/S/C (Gold, Silver, Crystal Version) Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Do not worry! Brando95 has arrived...
I am offering you the chance to honor your club by letting me, Brando95, join this alliance...

I have honored G/S/C since it first came out. I am a supporter of a G/S remake. That would make gaming a whole lot better!

P.S. Did that sound too royal?

a bit, but anyway
welcome to the club all new members

who is your most hated gym leader?

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Thanks! (I'm not royal =P)

Whitney by far. No offense to your rank... it is just that she is so annoying!
And a cry- baby!!!

Whitney too
GOD!! what was she so annoying with her miltank
the name says much about it milk-tank o_o
that thing K-Oed my cyndaquil all the time (but rollout is also a rock type attack so yeah)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I wish that the Miltank didn't know rollout! There is almost no defense against it that early in the game! It is not like you could use a strategy like in the anime!

Her other pokemon were easy- peesy though...

Whitney, because i always chose Cyndaquil as my starter, by the time i got to Goldrenrod it would be a Quilava and rollout would keep fainting it -_-

or Clair because i never had any ice or dragon pokemon
also you had to go to dragons den or whatever it is called just because she didn't want to give you the gym badge

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I didn't like clair either. When I played G/S/C (They are broken) I used to hate caves and surfing because you can't avoid wild pokemon

Now, I like to train!

Well, she KO'd my pokemon easy because her Dragonairs knew surf and everything

Also i didn't own any ice or dragon type pokemon so that made it harder to beat her

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I like to create my team slowly. But, by the time I got there, I already had a full team...

It didn't include any ice pokemon... but, I had Red Gyarados...

I'm going to go with everyone else and say Whitney and Clair. It' was a one shot KO when Whitney's Milktank used Rollout. But I usually just use a combo of Quilava's Smokescreen and Dig/Ember... Kingdra is what I hated the most. I always had either Feraligatr use Ice Punch (if I had it) or my Red Gyarados. But when Kingdra came, I just used whatever did the most damage. Actually, I remember one time I had caught Lugia before her, and I just Aeroblasted Kingdra out of there. And I laughed like a crazy person. But I hated going through the Dragon's Den, since there was no way of dodging the trainers.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I can't use strategy like that. My strategy is all out attack. I'm not a very good battler. If battling were like the anime though, I would use strategy...

Though it will never be...

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I can't use strategy like that. My strategy is all out attack. I'm not a very good battler. If battling were like the anime though, I would use strategy...

Though it will never be...

Actually, I remember one time I had caught Lugia before her, and I just Aeroblasted Kingdra out of there. And I laughed like a crazy person. But I hated going through the Dragon's Den, since there was no way of dodging the trainers.

how could you caught lugia?
in crystal you get the silver wing later
but if you had silver then I would understand it
I had all the three starter on crystal so thats why Clair wasn't that hard for me

I have a new topic;
what was a pain to catch?
mine was suicune I had to use more then 30 greatballs to caught that bloody pokemon

Last edited:
what was a pain to caught?
Snorlax, lol
i used my masterball on it -_-
i still get some of the legendary dogs but still

.:~Northen*Light*Suicune: why didn't you use ultraballs to catch suicune?

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I believe you mean catch? Either way, Red Gyardos... I quess...
I don't really like to hunt legendaries in Gold, Silver, Crystal. It is a pain to get to the legendaries... plus, it isn't required...

how could you caught lugia?
in crystal you get the silver wing later
but if you had silver then I would understand it
I had all the three starter on crystal so thats why Clair wasn't that hard for me
I caught Lugia before battling Clair in Silver once. I wanted to see if I could catch it without a Masterball, which I used to use on it in older files. Actually, I think it was the last time I ever played Silver...

Not including the Legendaries, I always had a hard time with Red Gyarados. I remember playing my stragety for it right when I started a new game. It's always been hard to catch with Great Balls.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I bet it was! What level was it to catch? Oh yeah! Level 30... when I got up to that part, I was way ahead of it. It was still one of my strongest pokemon though...

It was the only pokemon I used against Team Rocket in their base in Mahogany Town...

To add to how annoying it was to catch, Gyarados could knock out my pokemon in two hits. But could you blame me when I had a Pidgeotto, Quilava, and a Shiny Smoochum? (This was my latest Crystal team at the time). But when I did manage to catch it, it completely helped me for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.