• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The G/S/C (Gold, Silver, Crystal Version) Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phendrona

Hey I'd liked to join!
G/S/C were my favourite games
I really do hope they make a remake
All of my Favourite Pokemon were in the Johto region :)

Phendrona

Okay so I have a topic
The forum is very laggy for me so I can't look back that easily and check if you already discussed this topic but:
How many times have yo "New Gamed" G/S/C
I've had 3, and now I'm on my fourth file :)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
We haven't had this yet...
Probably 3... until it broke! Now I can't play it unless a remake comes out!

I never got so far in Crystal. It is broken so I probably never will...

It makes me sad that G/S/C has become obsolite...

I predict that they will remake it soon. Honestly, if you look back at the third generation, they did a total of 5 hand held games. If Nintendo does the same here, the new Gold and Silver will arrive in the next two years or so... But what do I know?

Well, let's count them: probably around two to three times for Silver before it broke, two for Gold before it broke, and around 4 for my extra Crystal version. This doesn't count how many times I restarted my broken games for the starters (To trade over).

well I think that I restarted my crystal three times

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I once started Crystal with all of the Johto starters and Kanto starters (I used the time machine in Gold then just traded to Crystal)

It broke at around Olivine City though...

Omg, I have a new topic! I got this when I read an artical about a possible remake!

If they make a remake, what would you like to see they keep from the original game? To change? And add?
Well, they better keep the music. I mean, they can remake it and all, but they can not change any of it. I better be able to recognize the music at the Tin Tower. I'd don't think I have anything I'd like to see be changed... But I'd like it if they added new music on the radio.

Phendrona

If they make a remake, what would you like to see they keep from the original game? To change? And add?

I want them to keep everything the same. But they should add some mini-quests and stuff like in the Red/Blue remakes. I just don't want them to take anything away.
Maybe add more things on the unknowns (like more puzzles and quests) umm All the new features like in the 4th gen (Not exactly the same, But Pokeradar would be cool, since this is where shiny Pokemon Started)

Lol--> This a hundred and ten percent won't happen but i'd like them to have a cloning glitch :)

Also, like n Firered/Leafgreen, the abilty to get a legendary from another region (i.e. They let us get Suicune, Raikou or Entei in the remakes of R/B)
So maybe let us get one of the legendary birds Ionno, too lazy to think about it

As much as I would like to see the Legendary birds be the roaming pokemon, I highly doubt it that they would be roaming, simply because they're already in Platinum... Still, it'd be cool to see the Legendary dogs roam around Sinnoh, and then the Legendary Birds roaming around Kanto ^_^

i think they should keep everything they had in the original games, i loved everything about second gen!

it would be cool if they added the legendary birds

with Gold version i new gamed it a few times, but i never saved it
Crystal a Silver, when my cousin let me borrow them for a while i new-gamed them a few times to trade and get all the starters etc.

Torpoleon

may i please join! I have silver and I am very proud of it! my team is what I am most proud of meaning my 3 major powerhouses! Meganuim, Ho-Oh and Tyranitar are the powerhouses. Soon my Dratini will be a powerhouse.

welcome to the club

has anyone ever found a shiny pokemon and used it to breed heaps of shinies because of the 1/64 chance of hatching a shiny pokemon if a parent is shiny..

i wish would have known that when i caught my shiny Ursaring

Torpoleon

i will make a topic:
Do you have any powerhouses/futurer powerhouses?What are they?
I have 3 powerhouses. Meganium, Ho-Oh and Tyranitar. I have a future powerhouse which is Dratini.

Phendrona

Do you have any powerhouse?
Yup
Dragonite Suicune, Raikou, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Scizor, Heracross, Espeon, Lugia

Probably more that I'm forgetting..

Yep. My faithful Lugia, Typhosion, Suicune, and Red Gyarados.

My Typhlosion
and my legendaries

they are all pretty awesome..

Torpoleon

I'll make another new topic:
Have you completed to Johto Pokedex? If you have, was it hard?
I haven't completed it and it will be hard. I can't do it currently because i think I lost my Silver Version.

Crasher

My Typloshion and my Dragonite. Oh, and my Magmar.

Nope. I've basically given up playing Crystal, I'm just waiting for a G/S/C remake.

Sorry I've not been active, not really being a good Co-Owner am I?

Nope! Although I'm trying to in my Crystal, but I put if off since I needed Mareep, but both my Gold and Silver have died... I also need Zapdos and Moltres but I don't feel like going through Red or Blue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.