• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The G/S/C (Gold, Silver, Crystal Version) Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club is for all of you who loved or still love gold, silver and crystal version (2nd Gen)

So if you loved the starters, the gym leaders, how you could go to both johto and kanto join the club!

pretty much join if you loved, or love anything about gold, silver or crystal version

You can talk about anything that involves gold, silver or crystal version

Owner: Ceecee-Typhlosion
Co-Owner: Crasher

Members:
brntcookie
foxyman1167
Sapphire Phoenix
Blue Snover
TotodileCharizard
handymankg2
buizelfan61393
Eclipse
.:~Northen*Light*Suicune:
Brando 95
Phendrona
Torpoleon
Flash_Step
Oske
Darkrai_Dude

Rules
1. No double, triple etc posting (even if it is an accident, go back and delete it, no one wants to read the same thing 3 times)
2. Do not spam (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
3. Do not use swear words or say anything that other people may find offensive
4. Discuss G/S/C only (unless you are comparing the games to another gen)
5. Obey the Rules
6. All Serebii Rules also apply
7. Do not join and then go inactive, if you join make sure you contribute as much as possible
8. Do not mini own (if someone else breaks a rule do not posts saying they have broken a rule, this is the owners/co-owners job only)
9. Do not discuss cheating

If you would like to join the club please post and ask, and please say why you would like to join :)

Club art

[*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=337487"][*IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9040/171218796067si2.gif[/IMG][/url]
Remove the Asterixs to use it. It includes the link to this club.

credit: Crasher

if you can make userbars please comment asking to do so (if you would like to)
i will try to update the members list as soon as possible, whenever new members ask to join

Last edited:
can i join please? and why i would want to join: so i just learn more about. hey i could go on the internet but it's better to be in a club.

sure, welcome to the club
once some more people join the club there will be come topics to talk about..
oh and watch out for the one liners..

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
id like to join the club

i love/d G/S/C it was the best game ever

the fact that there were not 8 but 16 gyms kept me playin

that epic battle at the end was the hardest battle ive ever had

I want to join! I loved the 2 gen and their games. I loved how the Crystal Animations gave life into the pokemon, I love the music in all the games (The Tin Tower's song will always have a special place in my heart), and I just loved how big the game was! Two regions to explore gave a lot of replay value.

welcome to the club all new members :)
here is a topic to talk about

Do you like how you can collect 16 badges instead of 8 in G/S/C?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
heck yea..... i hate to be a downer but the levels of the last eight gyms werent spaced out enough like three of them were the same levels. more spaced out ness would boost replay value

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
amazing game

heck yea..... i hate to be a downer but the levels of the last eight gyms werent spaced out enough like three of them were the same levels. more spaced out ness would boost replay value

Crasher

I'd like to join. I loved the G/S/C era, it was the best of them all. What I loved most was the animations that really brought the Pokemon to life.

I can make userbars if you want. I've got a pretty good idea for one, actually. Just tell me if you want me to make it.

Yeah! It lengthens the game a lot, and because your Pokemon have already leveled up from the Johto gyms, the Kanto leaders are powerful.

Oh, and I can make decent banners, too.

Yeah. It allows you to train your pokemon more and adds more hours of fun to the game. Also, the gym leader music is awesome!

welcome to the club crasher

if anyone has any ideas for a topic feel free to add them :)

my favourite part of the game was that you could collect more badges..
and that you could choose Cyndaquil as a starter
the 16 badges made the game longer though.. so it took more time to finish..

Crasher

New topic:
Which is your favourite 2nd gen Pokemon?
Umbreon or Espeon. I can't decide (Andremember any other 2nd Gen Pokemon).

I'll go make the userbar, and just add it if you like it, okay?

New topic:
Umbreon or Espeon. I can't decide (Andremember any other 2nd Gen Pokemon).

I'll go make the userbar, and just add it if you like it, okay?

awesome!
we need some club art :)

as for my favourite 2nd gen pokemon
Typhlosion!

Crasher

[*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=337487"][*IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9040/171218796067si2.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Remov the Astreixs to use it. It includes the link to this club.

There. Hope you like it. I can make more if you ever need me to.

Last edited:
thats great!
i will add it to the first post right now :)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hi i was wondering if i could join, i think that G/S/C were some of the best Pokemon games made i still actually play my G/C.

I thought that they came up with a good idea with 16 badges, but imp some of the gym leaders were not as strong as they could have been.

This is an easy one Chikorita, because it was always my choice of starter and i thought that it had the best final evolution.

I loved Lugia since the first time I saw it in it's movie. Then when I finally got one, I always used it. I even remember catching one before battling Clair, and then kicking her but with Aeroblast :D

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Who here wants to see a G/S/C remake for the GBA or the DS?

i dont know which system id rather have it on. The ds would have more features but u could trade Johto pokemon from other 3rd Gen games to the Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.