• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Game Idea Thread

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Come here to discuss game ideas that you may have had. Then be sad about how you will never be able to make your game idea a reality because you can't draw and you don't have the right programming knowledge. :)

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I have a really cool game idea. It would be a remake of Red/Blue. Everything would be the same, except instead of the turn-by-turn battle system... Street Fighter Style.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
A military unit/military-like gang sent to a country/state/large city that is over-run with zombies. The player has to work with the other soldiers and secure the city, get rid of the zombie uprising and save the remaining survivors. Then throw in some massive suprises such as a secret gang/team/government squad that is causing the zombie uprising and tries to kill the player and their soldiers for knowing too many secrets about it.
-Set in some part of America, maybe New York or a part of Manhattan.
-Customasation on weaponry, some parts of clothing, and choice on soldier voice and appearence at start of game. The activities would be a mix from red dead redemption and saints row.
-Long storyline, with extra activities that aren't in story such as trying to save more people, bring in more soldiers, and other cool things that could happen in the game.
-Music, selected by the company who made the game but players could send their own music into the game.
-Rocksteady graphics, Volition customastion, treyarch/infinity ward weaponry and amazing voice actors.
-I would call it 'Final Stand'.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I have a really cool game idea. It would be a remake of Red/Blue. Everything would be the same, except instead of the turn-by-turn battle system... Street Fighter Style.

We have one it is called Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen but much better than your idea.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Maybe a good batman game...wait, never mind.

All we need now is a good superman game after all of the past pitifull attempts. But from the looks of things and after an interview with sefton hill and warner bros. they are going to do another dc superhero game and many people think it will be superman since the man of steel film will come out later 2012/2013 and it is believed that arkham 3, the final arkham, will be out around christmas/early 2013.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Let's see... Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts.
If KHIII doesn't come out in the next years, and is not Playstation 3 (or 4) exclusive, then I'll make it my goal to get in the gaming industry, try to work for Square Enix Japan, and *****-slap everyone for working on so many games at the same time that they can't focus on one game. Same for vsXIII. If XIII-3 gets announced, I'll make a Final Fantasy game where the main characters are every FF main characters before XIII, and all the enemies would be everyone who worked on FFXIII. In fact, Dysley would be Yoichi Wada because they are both evil and fat (kind of). I bet you guys would pay money to play a game where you can beat up people who worked on XIII, huh? I know I would.

PsychicPsycho

Back in first gen, I expanded Pokemon Snap to have all 151 pokemon and Togepi. I've lost my notes about it, but I remember I added a bunch of pokemon to the already existing levels and made up 2 or 3 other ones. I know there was one were you drove a submarine to see lots of underwater pokes, and I'm thinking another was like this thick jungle.
...arkham 3, the final arkham...
That's going to be the last one? :(

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
We have one it is called Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen but much better than your idea.

Wut? I have never hurrd of that games.
I'm just saying that the turn-by-turn system in Pokemon is getting stale, and they need good real time game that isn't Rumble.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Wut? I have never hurrd of that games.
I'm just saying that the turn-by-turn system in Pokemon is getting stale, and they need good real time game that isn't Rumble.

You've never seen or played FireRed and/or LeafGreen??!! Did you recently start liking Pokémon or something? What are you gonna say next, that you didn't know Pokémon had a 2nd Gen until you played HeartGold/SoulSilver?

... Or are you just joking, seeing as you used "hurrd" (although, that could also be because you suck at spelling)?

Anyways, hitting your friends online with giant purple dildos? Sounds fun!!

Saints Row the Third with online.

Dammit, Volition, I want to beat my friends with a giant purple dildo already.

Good man. Also "dildo" is not censored, oddly. Maybe Joe's just really innocent of this kinda thing.

As for game ideas, I have a few, but no way in **** am I revealing more details than "one guy has to save the world by collecting the thirty pieces of silver of Judas Iscariot." Have fun designing your Christian-baiting lunacy, folkies!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Curses, this topic made me lose the game!