• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Game of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Ah... Life... Hmmm... I bet your wondering that this game is spinning a wheel and that somehow causing you to get a child... Sorry but this game is much more complex than that!

In this game you will decide the fates of tiny micro-organisms that will slowly evolve into something much much more! I'll try to be as realistic as possible but i'm not that smart so I'll probably do something wrong... >_>; So yeah please correct me if I'm saying something like umm cells can't survive in water or something stupid.

Here's how the game works!

Every few days i will post a short story about our organism and you guys will vote on what it should do? got it?! Good... Now i'll start the game off...

Chapter 1- The Beginning:

A single Prokaryote cell drifts in the sea. It’s ancestors being polymers… The first of its kind, amazing really… But will it survive? At this time and point no one knows, nor does it really affect anyone…

The prokaryote cell doesn’t even know it exists… For it has just one thing to worry about and that is to stay alive. Our little organism drifts in the sea floating around with no control over its motions… The organism drifts by and by a stroke of luck around it is another bacterium.

Our organism approaches the bacterium before it engulfs it. The bacterium grants our organism power, our organism’s dna starts to duplicate inside of itself and after a few moments two sets of dna are inside of our cell.

Oddly enough the bacterium we engulfed is also dividing into two sets. Within moments our cell rips apart and the two daughter cells stand in its place, each one with a small bacterium inside it. It seems that our larger cell is enjoying the energy the bacterium is producing and the bacterium is enjoying its nutrient rich environment.

The cells divide once more and in a matter of hours there are hundreds of cells floating around in the vast emptiness. We get a clear view of one of our splitting cells and amazingly…

What mutation should occur?

A. Flagellum (Faster movement but less control)
B. Cilia (Slower movement but more control)
C. No mutation, preform endosymbiosis to gain a nuclei (evolve into prokaryote cell)

Copygoo

Page of Heart
B. Cilia..........

Sird

Johto native
C. No mutation, preform endosymbiosis to gain a nuclei (evolve into prokaryote cell)

Bam!

BAM!
Cilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.