• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The game's titles

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hello=]

Post the new gen game's possible title names here=]
I cant think of any plausible names......
(Assuming it'll still be 2 versions)

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Assuming it'll still be 2 versions......

janejane6178

All I can say is the games will be named after something that has duality. Something similar to Sun/Moon, Black/White, Diamond/Pearl,
etc.
Yes and thats what makes me interested.
I mean, future and past for example. Its a nice example of that but the names are abit too obvious. so Im trying to think of names will be suprising but yet representing duality

ShadowForce720

Maybe they could do ones based off of directions like Pokemon North & Pokemon South or Southeast, Southwest, East, West, Northwest, North East, Center. Another idea would be they could use seasons like Pokemon Spring and Pokemon Fall/Autumn or Pokemon Summer and Pokemon Winter.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Similar to my idea given who those planets are named after:

War and Peace or maybe Strife and Harmony. I'm working on a theme of conflict vs. cooperation.

I was thinking more about a Masculine and Feminine mascots. But connecting it to war/peace or strenght/beaty would work.

What is funny Buzzwole and Pheromosa would've been ideal for version mascots of those...

World Turtle

I was thinking more about a Masculine and Feminine mascots. But connecting it to war/peace or strenght/beaty would work.

What is funny Buzzwole and Pheromosa would've been ideal for version mascots of those...

That's been a thing since BW hasn't it?

Feminine: Reshiram, Xerneas, Lunala
Masculine: Zekrom, Yveltal, and Solgaleo.

Legendary inspired by the concepts of Mars (War God) and Venus (Love Goddess) would easily follow that theme.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I mean, it can be just about anything at this point.

We've has colors, minerals, letters, celestial bodies. My only guess beyond that would be emotive concepts.

Pokémon Mind Version & Pokémon Spirit Version. Yes?

janejane6178

But the thing is, GF has been really obscure with their titles names. For example: Diamond and Pearl theme was time and space, yet the names didnt directly imlied that

Ariki

How about Pokemon Leaks and Pokemon Rumours with the third version being Pokemon Reveals? hehe

Nah but seriously, why not explore the concept of ‘volume’ with Pokemon Deep and Pokemon Shallow?

They could potentially connect it to theme of ‘perspectives’ so you have the same story told but from different character perspectives and a different sound track to change the feel of the region and story. Could potentially continue the alternate universe story that began in gen 5 with the Entralink, and the continued in the delta episode of ORAS in 6 and then became a central plot point of gen 7.

Heck, you could play the story twice in a + New Game scenario whereby you can access the storyline of the other version by communicating with a player of the opposite version which then unlocks a second save file ‘of sorts’...

Last edited: