• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gangs of London (NC-17)

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
I really enjoyed this chapter, it was well written (as always ^o^) and plenty of action. (I'm betting the guy in May's pendant is Jun/Barry :8)
One thing struck me as strange, though- in earlier chapters, Paul seemed to be a loving husband toward Dawn (well, at least that's what I thought), and the way he was talking about Dawn to the American man seemed rather scathing to me (no pun intended ^^;; ). Ah well, I tend to over-think things =P.
Anyway, it was a really great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Lol. This chapter was really good!
As I've said before , I love your writting skills and you definately put them to good use!
I just cant believe how paul treats dawn !:O He doesn't deserve her! He's definately gona be in shock when he comes back; especially with may staying over.lol.
The whole thing with the guy in the pendant? I hope ur gona go more into that later. Is that the same guy may said she slept wid at a club? Is he just like drew( judging from the pic, his cocky smile)?
And is there gona be more contestshipping??? hope so :D lol
keep up da amazing work!!!!

yay mayloverxxx! you are the first person to mention the photo in May's pendant. I will state this now, the guy is not the person who May slept with at the club, that person was a one-off and means nothing to her. the person in the pendant has been mentioned but not in detail...^^

he is very similar to Drew in attitude but that is all i am saying lol. You're very right, Paul doesn't deserve Dawn but she loves him. thank you so much for the lovely comment hun

and that she got saved by the locket! Who's that Blond guy? (Doo doo doooooo) Awesome. And then she gets robbed, way to go May, what a great day, eh? Poor poooor May.

Paul, now....I wanna say if Drew knew that his cousin hits Dawn, he would probably get sooooo mad. I mean, I can just imagine him protecting her in the middle. He walks in while Paul is about to hit her, or beat on her more than he has, and she is in tears, and Drew would be like, "I don't think so" *Smack*

So now May is living with the both of them, which isn't so bad at the moment I suppose. I'm worried about Dawn's husband coming back now, I was all "Yay then what will happen?" But now the future is glimpsed, I am scared for our blue heroin.

I find it funny that the gun was on that safety latch, it's very very strange, hehe. And I'm amused at Drew's "Almost guilty".

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter, wheeeeee.

ooh thankies hun, this comment was fab to read! I know, May didn't have the best of days lol. Through all his faults, Drew can't stand domestic violence and you are very right that if he found out that Paul hit Dawn he would go mad.
Scared for out blue heroin? ya should be lol. oh and Drew couldn't possibly be fully guilty lol. Thanks for the comment hunni

Liberty4Pokemon said:
I really enjoyed this chapter, it was well written (as always ^o^) and plenty of action. (I'm betting the guy in May's pendant is Jun/Barry :8)
One thing struck me as strange, though- in earlier chapters, Paul seemed to be a loving husband toward Dawn (well, at least that's what I thought), and the way he was talking about Dawn to the American man seemed rather scathing to me (no pun intended ^^;; ). Ah well, I tend to over-think things =P.
Anyway, it was a really great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

damn...you thought Paul seemed like a loving husband? I tried to hint at the way he treated her by the scene when Paul throws Dawn to the floor after she barracades herself in their room and she throws her arms in front of her face in fear - she expected him to hit her. He wasn't scathing as such to Jenkins, but very "superior" as though Dawn was just his girl and should behave, rather than being her own person.
anyways, thankies very much for the comment, but who on earth is Jun/Berry??? lol

Last edited:

Rebeccag

Ive got an idea who it might be now but i dont want to say in case it spoils it for other people. Looking forward to when you put up the next chappy though ^_^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Answering quetion....beep:

but who on earth is Jun/Berry??? lol

SUPR AWESOME!Rival from game Pokemon D/P. Hope it helps.XD

AND!

Awesome chapter, girl!

Much Contest, yay! AND MAY DIDN'T DIE, I THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GONNA DIE. *exasparated sigh*

Anyways, please, please continue the Contest love...I need more Contest in my life, dammit. PLEASE~

;006;

Last edited:

BeautyIsInTheLove

I call this revenge
Excellent chapter. Honestly I have no words to say about it. It's too bad May dosen't remember anything from last night. And I wonder who that boy is on her pendant. I believe she mentioned him once.....oh and I thought the "sex" moment was funny where May thought Drew slept w/ her. lol. Anyway, keep it up and I look forward to your next chappie.

dandelionheart

Very nice chap! It felt shorter than the others though, but I liked it nonetheless! I really don't get why Dawn loves Paul though, you kinda hafta explain what exactly makes him so appealing to her...and also Drew's interactions with May seemed a little too soft...maybe that's just me craving his bad guy rep ^.^ but more DawnxDrew love please! And also explain more on why Drew seems to be so at odds with Misty, I feel sorry for her :(
Also Ash is straight right? 0.o that would kinda scar me if he wasn't lol!
Please write the next chapter soon!!

BeautyIsInTheLove

I call this revenge
Erm...no surprise or anything...but...I also thought paul was a loving guy -_- oops. you revealed a bunch of things i was certainly looking forward to.

CuteDrew667, I'm not very good when it comes to reviewing(perhaps because I haven't reviewed in like ever), so brace yourself for something bad.

Anyways, when I first came upon your fic, I was bored and there seemed to be nothing to do, so I wasted my time looking through the shipping fics section to see if perhaps the fanfics I was currently in had made a new chapter or something. And that's when I noticed Gangs of London. At first, I simply glanced at the title before scrolling down the page. But then, for days, I noticed that this fanfic stayed at the top, meaning it got many reviews. But then, so did a lot of other fanfics I didn't particularly like.

But finally, I broke. And curiosity got the best of me. I ventured in to this fanfic, wondering what the title would have to do with the fanfic. And how the fanfic would reflect the title itself. I was surprised to see Hikari/Dawn being the main character. It's not very often that she is(I think).

But there was something else about this fanfic that drew me in. The starting, the setting, the emotion. I was pulled in to a story where it seemed like Drew and Paul were murderers. Instantly, I felt Dawn's pain, seeing her future husband and his cousin standing before the body of a classmate. And I felt her pain when she was threatened to keep it a secret. Now, she has to live in a house with her cousin and (what I think) crazed husband. I'm surprised she hasn't gone mad yet.

I followed your fanfic then, whenever I saw your name under the last posting, I checked if the fanfic was updated. And whenever it was, I got excited just to see what would happen next. CuteDrew667, I swear, at the end of every chapter, you make me want to literally shake the computer, asking for more. And before I knew it, I was addicted. :D

I loved your characters, I loved your writing, I loved your story. And after reading the last chap, I knew it wouldn't be fair if I stayed a silent reader. Reviews are fun to read(plus, I wanted to be on the PM list. XDDD).

I don't read many fanfics now, probably two, but plus yours that makes three. Since I am always eagerly awaiting your next chap, I was wondering if I could be on the PM list, it would be great if I could be. That way, I wouldn't have to keep checking back. And I'll review whenever I can.

Here's to an awesome fanfic(which frankly, I'm surprised that it isn't centered around contestshipping like your other fanfics, but DawnXDrew is getting to me. XD)

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Excellent chapter. Honestly I have no words to say about it. It's too bad May dosen't remember anything from last night. And I wonder who that boy is on her pendant. I believe she mentioned him once.....oh and I thought the "sex" moment was funny where May thought Drew slept w/ her. lol. Anyway, keep it up and I look forward to your next chappie.

Thankies for the comment hun and i am glad you found the Drew/May scene funny as i like to add humour into a story even if it is dominantly a serious plot. xx

Very nice chap! It felt shorter than the others though, but I liked it nonetheless! I really don't get why Dawn loves Paul though, you kinda hafta explain what exactly makes him so appealing to her...and also Drew's interactions with May seemed a little too soft...maybe that's just me craving his bad guy rep ^.^ but more DawnxDrew love please! And also explain more on why Drew seems to be so at odds with Misty, I feel sorry for her :(
Also Ash is straight right? 0.o that would kinda scar me if he wasn't lol!
Please write the next chapter soon!!

yes i know that this chapter was shorter but that was inevitable since i can't always keep to a single chapter without making it too long or giving too much of the plot away without meaning too by referring to things that I should keep until later to extend the length. Dawn is smitten with Paul, and is in denial about the way that he treats her, due to her love for him. If Drew found out about the way his cousin treats his wife, then he would not live to tell the tale. but Dawn keeps it to herself because she doesn't want to admit it to anyone, because then it would be admitting it to herself. Sorry...I'm getting carried away.
Drew is at odds with Misty for the pure reason that he cheated on her, and with Ash makes it even worse. He hates Ash for reasons that will be explained further into Gangs of London, and also resented Misty for being pregnant in the first place because she will be an unfit mopther in his eyes. Ash is straight, Drew thinks about the asumption he made that Ash was gay. but his asumption was wrong. Thanks for the comment

CuteDrew667, I'm not very good when it comes to reviewing(perhaps because I haven't reviewed in like ever), so brace yourself for something bad.

Anyways, when I first came upon your fic, I was bored and there seemed to be nothing to do, so I wasted my time looking through the shipping fics section to see if perhaps the fanfics I was currently in had made a new chapter or something. And that's when I noticed Gangs of London. At first, I simply glanced at the title before scrolling down the page. But then, for days, I noticed that this fanfic stayed at the top, meaning it got many reviews. But then, so did a lot of other fanfics I didn't particularly like.

But finally, I broke. And curiosity got the best of me. I ventured in to this fanfic, wondering what the title would have to do with the fanfic. And how the fanfic would reflect the title itself. I was surprised to see Hikari/Dawn being the main character. It's not very often that she is(I think).

But there was something else about this fanfic that drew me in. The starting, the setting, the emotion. I was pulled in to a story where it seemed like Drew and Paul were murderers. Instantly, I felt Dawn's pain, seeing her future husband and his cousin standing before the body of a classmate. And I felt her pain when she was threatened to keep it a secret. Now, she has to live in a house with her cousin and (what I think) crazed husband. I'm surprised she hasn't gone mad yet.

I followed your fanfic then, whenever I saw your name under the last posting, I checked if the fanfic was updated. And whenever it was, I got excited just to see what would happen next. CuteDrew667, I swear, at the end of every chapter, you make me want to literally shake the computer, asking for more. And before I knew it, I was addicted. :D

I loved your characters, I loved your writing, I loved your story. And after reading the last chap, I knew it wouldn't be fair if I stayed a silent reader. Reviews are fun to read(plus, I wanted to be on the PM list. XDDD).

I don't read many fanfics now, probably two, but plus yours that makes three. Since I am always eagerly awaiting your next chap, I was wondering if I could be on the PM list, it would be great if I could be. That way, I wouldn't have to keep checking back. And I'll review whenever I can.

Here's to an awesome fanfic(which frankly, I'm surprised that it isn't centered around contestshipping like your other fanfics, but DawnXDrew is getting to me. XD)

Uzamaki Hinata...you have put me at a loss for words. Honestly, I am so, so flattered. I can't summon words to describe how this review made me feel. You reviewed so articulately and it was so touching. The way you brought to light how many people you thought liked the story from the fact that it stayed at the top filled me with pride and the fact that you liked it enough to review when you don't read many fics is so lovely to know.
The fact that you recognised Dawn's pain and felt it from my writing is an incredible compliment so thank you so much. I feel so inadequate for this praise, so thank you
...and of course you can be on the PM list, hehe

Khaos_Lamour

Hey i bet you can't guess who this is.....no honestly you won't get it (cuz my name doesn't give it away)but hi

Okay i have no idea where i am up to with your fic....so now i have to fish through the board and try and find it lol

Okay so i read Chapter 5....i love how you put Dita and Christina into it....many thanks and the "side" made me laugh "which side...there are twenty ****ing sides" XD

It is really good,love it bab!

Oh sorry i have to ask but will Alejandro be crashing through the ceiling any time soon? XXD

I can guarantee no one else on here will have any idea what i am talking about...probably think i'm some crazy person who happens to know the author of this story........wait......that is true i am a crazy person who does know the author of this story haha! I'm going to shut up now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Uzamaki Hinata...you have put me at a loss for words. Honestly, I am so, so flattered. I can't summon words to describe how this review made me feel. You reviewed so articulately and it was so touching. The way you brought to light how many people you thought liked the story from the fact that it stayed at the top filled me with pride and the fact that you liked it enough to review when you don't read many fics is so lovely to know.
The fact that you recognised Dawn's pain and felt it from my writing is an incredible compliment so thank you so much. I feel so inadequate for this praise, so thank you
...and of course you can be on the PM list, hehe

awwww, that makes me feel so special, hah hah. Man, I didn't know my review meant so much, I am so coming back to review! XD

But thanks CD!

And yay, I'm on the PM list, can't wait for the next chap!

AdamtheNinja

Failed Ninja
Hey i bet you can't guess who this is.....no honestly you won't get it (cuz my name doesn't give it away)but hi

Okay i have no idea where i am up to with your fic....so now i have to fish through the board and try and find it lol
My name completely conceals my identity too... (and after reading yours and Samantha's go at a... Different approach to Chapter 5, I know exactly who this is)
Okay so i read Chapter 5....i love how you put Dita and Christina into it....many thanks and the "side" made me laugh "which side...there are twenty ****ing sides" XD

It is really good,love it bab!

Oh sorry i have to ask but will Alejandro be crashing through the ceiling any time soon? XXD

I can guarantee no one else on here will have any idea what i am talking about...probably think i'm some crazy person who happens to know the author of this story........wait......that is true i am a crazy person who does know the author of this story haha! I'm going to shut up now....

I would like to give some filler info for people who don't understand the mentality these to can share. Alejandro is a character the girls made for a mock way of chapter 5. Which I must say made me spit out whatever I was drinking. He is " a huge, muscular, Spanish man" that liked swimming in bowls with May. (I'm gonna stop now with him, before I get brought to the looneybin too. (Notice why both Samantha and Khaos have both disappeared for days...) But in fairness, I'll leave Khaos' real identity and introduction to Samantha cause if I introduce her bezzie b4 her on her fanfic review page, I know I have better chance surviving a shark attack when covered in fish blood. So shh, on that part... Oops, here come the men in white coats... I'll be back a few days after i've filed my case for sanity. Samantha and our mystery reviewer Khaos should be back soon.

Don't you just love morphine...? *falls asleep and is dragged away, stowed in a van and driven off to a safe location*

Death_Notish

Deathnoticious
Well, this is the first time I've written the review for a FanFiction which really got me absorbed from the beginning. :D I come from Vietnam and I sometimes read FanFics to improve my English Reading skills. I didn't intend to write any review because I was afraid that my bad writing wouldn't describe the amazing things from your stories somehow. But when I began to read your The Gangs Of London, there was something urging my heart to write this review :D

I really love the TV Shows like One Tree Hill or Desperate Housewives so when I come across a FanFiction whose genre is drama or something like that, I just couldn't get my eyes off this topic anymore.

About the content :D : you are such an amazing writer CuteDrew667. You always know how to make the readers have to wait for your next chapters. You lead me from this surprise to that surprise and you amazingly create the controversial details that make us wanna know what will happen next. You're really fantastic :x:x:x

But there's something in your story ( just in my opinion ^^ ) that makes it sometimes less interesting. Some events are awesome but few are pretty boring. You should exploit the other sides of your characters or the many different extraordinary events to make your story more spicy.

About your characters: all of them are awesome like their author :D Sometimes these characters seem so real to me. You describe your characters in an attractive way: their lives, their career, their family and their desire.

For example: Dawn is a contradictory character. She loves Paul so much that she kept all the secrets all those years, accepted to leave her dreams behind and accepted a life which isn't worth what she sacrificed. Some people might think ' Oh! so that's all she got' but they're wrong. Dawn loves Paul but that doesn't mean she must love him, just him and only him. Her kisses for Drew express the dark side inside her soul which comes from her pains and which she can't confide in Paul. I love these details. Really truthful.

One more thing ^_^: You write this story in a simple way and I can easily get it. :D

And anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter which I know will be amazing again :D

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
I pretty much agree with Death Notish here. This is one shipping fic you got here! Hehe, quite suspenseful, really want to make me know what will happen to the characters next.

I think what really gets me the most is Dawn. The way her feelings and life is protrayed is done realistically. Many times there are woman who will love their man so much they are willing to do anything and sometimes it really hurts her inside. Hehe, and now she is in a love triangle, also liking Drew! =O

There is one thing that bugs me though. Now, there are some parts the narration is in May's point of view and other times it's in third person narration. I'm curious...is May doing the third person narration also? o_O If it is, then I found it a little weird that May is also narrating on the events she is not in to witness. Meh, I actually read another fic ( a Mystery Dungeon one, actually! XD) that has the main character narrating events that she was in and also ones she is not in. Sorry to ask this ^^;;;.

Well, can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with the next chapter! XD

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
I pretty much agree with Death Notish here. This is one shipping fic you got here! Hehe, quite suspenseful, really want to make me know what will happen to the characters next.

I think what really gets me the most is Dawn. The way her feelings and life is protrayed is done realistically. Many times there are woman who will love their man so much they are willing to do anything and sometimes it really hurts her inside. Hehe, and now she is in a love triangle, also liking Drew! =O

There is one thing that bugs me though. Now, there are some parts the narration is in May's point of view and other times it's in third person narration. I'm curious...is May doing the third person narration also? o_O If it is, then I found it a little weird that May is also narrating on the events she is not in to witness. Meh, I actually read another fic ( a Mystery Dungeon one, actually! XD) that has the main character narrating events that she was in and also ones she is not in. Sorry to ask this ^^;;;.

Well, can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with the next chapter! XD

oh, thank you so much. it fills me with pride that people like this story and also recognise the strong messages in it: Domestic Violence especially.

When it is in third person, I am narrating. It just switches perspective, sorry maybe I should make that more clear. anyway, thank you so much for the comment

and Sophie, it means so much to me that you have made an account on here and read my fan fiction regardless of the fact that you don't like Anime. Thank chuuu, you is well a fab best friend xD

Last edited:

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
OMG, I didnt know the next chapter was up, I would've reviewed earlier. Anyways, that chapter was great as always. May's landlord is a meanie! lol. I don't even wanna think about how Paul is going to react when he finds out May is staying with them...^^ Update as soon as you can.

Bye-Bye,
Kat~;315;

-|-|-(.__.)-|-|-

......... ... ... ............ ...... ... ......... ...... ...

ok, done being speechless.

wow.

Uzamaki Hinata said:

pretty much that.

hehehe... love the fact that drew took Ash for being gay. that just tickled me! ^^ although he doesn't have a huge part in it, i think you put him in at just the right time. ayi, poor Misty. torn between two men. sort of her own fault, but hey-- gotta love the drama! ;)

belleshipping! starting to love it! i think it was shadow_shipper who said it first, it's one of the sweetest ships i can find! the gradual affection and tension between the two is so natural, you can't even tell it's there until-- something happens. ^^; and i luuv the part(s) when dawn's checking out drew. XD (hey, it's what i'd be doing)

right at the part when drew was fighting with the bouncer, god, i was literally sitting at my computer staring at the screen like this: O.O for five minutes. of course, then i read the next chapter, and sat there for another five minutes. >> geesh, what a mistake! good for his temper... sorta. ^^; may's accusation(sp?) of drew, uh, getting what he wanted, then going to sleep on the couch just made me giggle. ^^ such a may thing to do!

add me to the pm list please. don't want to be missing any chapters of this! good luck, and update soon! ^_o

;216; Tff

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
OMG, I didnt know the next chapter was up, I would've reviewed earlier. Anyways, that chapter was great as always. May's landlord is a meanie! lol. I don't even wanna think about how Paul is going to react when he finds out May is staying with them...^^ Update as soon as you can.

Bye-Bye,
Kat~;315;

aw thank yoy for the review. May's landlord is a barrrrstard isn't he =D

Paul will return, three chapters from now I tinked xxx

......... ... ... ............ ...... ... ......... ...... ...

ok, done being speechless.

wow.

pretty much that.

hehehe... love the fact that drew took Ash for being gay. that just tickled me! ^^ although he doesn't have a huge part in it, i think you put him in at just the right time. ayi, poor Misty. torn between two men. sort of her own fault, but hey-- gotta love the drama! ;)

belleshipping! starting to love it! i think it was shadow_shipper who said it first, it's one of the sweetest ships i can find! the gradual affection and tension between the two is so natural, you can't even tell it's there until-- something happens. ^^; and i luuv the part(s) when dawn's checking out drew. XD (hey, it's what i'd be doing)

right at the part when drew was fighting with the bouncer, god, i was literally sitting at my computer staring at the screen like this: O.O for five minutes. of course, then i read the next chapter, and sat there for another five minutes. >> geesh, what a mistake! good for his temper... sorta. ^^; may's accusation(sp?) of drew, uh, getting what he wanted, then going to sleep on the couch just made me giggle. ^^ such a may thing to do!

add me to the pm list please. don't want to be missing any chapters of this! good luck, and update soon! ^_o

;216; Tff

*runs and glomps you* aww TFF you have made my day. I am just about to go to the stable and horse-ride so I have to reply to your review quickly, but wow... I am soo flattered!

I am very very surprised that so many people have come to like Belleshipping. I thought that would put people off my fic. Ash being gay...I couldn't help myself xDD

and as for your O.O at Drew n the bouncer...well thank you for being into my story =3 and I enjoyed writing the next part where May accuses Drew of...taking advantage of her xD

honestly, nice reviews mean to much to me so thank you =} and of course you can be on the PM list

xxx

CherishMelvil

Top Coordinator
Hi!
I hav juz read this Fic , and i luv it , it took me a week!
Omg is juz amazing!
i'd luv if chuu added meh to the PM list thingeh
:p
I really luv this fic , even it Kengo my fav character got killed , that made it interesting in lots of ways hehe
^^ well
G2G
will keep reading it!! x3